Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works (52631 Views)

OMG! River Plate Refuse To Play Copa Libertadores Final In Real Madrid Stadium! / Reconstruction Of Eket Stadium Enters Final Phase As More Containers Arrive / Ambode Approves Reconstruction Of Onikan Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by tillaman(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Samiah33:

so you need night and light to make your stadium fine, abegee even V/I fine for night
screw all you Madrid fans, why una no go talk
No be una fault
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Topmaike007(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dididrumz:
See as stadium be like Bluetooth speaker
lolz

1 Like

Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by dewiseacre(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Visiting upon completion by God's grace!

1 Like

Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by kolade560: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin unlike rickety looking Barca stadium

1 Like

Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Elsiedaniels(f): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
Here
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by samwash(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
We have a long way to go in Nigeria.
I doubt if we can meet up.
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Raydos:
Funny enough, I am a Barca fan, And I can't believe I am posting this

Bartomeu has used the money meant to reconstruct camp nou to carry olosho
The guy is using Barca destiny
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
MY EYES ARE HAPPY.
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Elsiedaniels(f): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
Here..
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Raydos: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
SANTIAGO BERNABÉU!!

Sometimes you see what "they" termed "ultramodern" in Nigeria and you think that's all what construction has to offer. Until you see mind blowing out of this world futuristic buildings and structures and then you realise it's was also constructed.... And what "they" termed ultramodern here, is actually a substandard piece of sh*t!

Lol, constructing mediocre buildings and calling it Ultra modern �
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by moshoodn(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Welcome to the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu!
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2020
Hala madridsta
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Mekzico(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Gala madrid

Hala Madrid
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Wilotek: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
JOIN CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES WHATSAPP GROUP to network with other construction companies in Nigeria and gain exposure for your company
https:///DodQbv6Mq0hAaPBtdGophp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekundayo Ebenezer Mawoyeka Dies Of Heart Attack During Match In Turkey (photos) / Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.