Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President (15945 Views)

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari / PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us / The Mamman Daura I Know By Shango (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Freestyl(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2020
We die here!
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by frankyychiji(f): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2020
mjabdulk:
the nigerian setting needs such thing but does that bring unity in Nigeria of multi ethnic group? i will buy the idea of the most competent and merital should be giving the mandate
Such things can only deepen the existing fault lines because African man is not so gifted to serve selflessly in government. Tribalism, religious bigotry and cronyism would always be manifest.

There ar qualified people in every zone.

Why is Mamman daura not rejecting quota system?
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Karlifate: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2020
He's scared already.
Death does not care about your title.
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Champele(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2020
He is right. This are the people close to Buhari. Buhari is a good man
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by pfadom: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2020
See the uncle looking fresher and younger than the nephew.

Can someone explain the syndrome to me?
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by frankyychiji(f): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Freestyl:
We die here!
Yes we will! Why is Mamman daura not rejecting quota system that ensures that a northerner who scored 5 in jamb would gain admission into a university while their southern counterparts must score 270 for same course.
Same quota system that ensured 80% of NNPC staff are northerners.
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by alasane: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
lol

1.Abba Kyari
2. Isa Funtua

“iku ti o n pa ojugba eni, owe ni o pa fun ni”(the death killing one’s contemporaries is sending an omen to one)

“Omo yeri e, oko” (Dodge your head from the oncoming stone)

These southerners "Kafir" self eh..cos you disagree with someone the next thing you're wishing him death..... so you leave forever on earth ooo
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by klas(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Joshmodest:
How Nigerians explain families can be confusing " My father was their mother's first born , buhari is the last born " ..for some minutes I was puzzled...
BTW Mr mamman we are not expecting yhu to tell us that you're controlling buhari before we know ...
Buhari is a leader who lacks the mental capacity to handle this country , hence his frequent movements to other countries to calm his brain from shutting down...
Such a man can be controlled by anybody who has access to him , even Shattabandle !

You are not the only one that is confused about the description of the relationship grin

I understand there is no hausa word for 'uncle' and the interview was done in hausa language.

Apparently, Buhari's mother had two husbands in her lifetime and she married Buhari's father after divorcing the first husband who happened to be the father of Mamman's father. Hence the emphasis on mother.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by frankyychiji(f): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2020
Blankstare:
Commenting on the clamor for power shift, he said its high time the country unite and go for the most competent.

“This turn by turn, it was done once, it was done twice, it was done thrice

You better don't change the game Mr mamman, else Nigeria will disorganise further. 8yrs for the south too, then will talk about competence
. .then we will talk about competence. I don't agree with you. There are competent people in all the regions. The man is against turn by turn presidency but in support of quota system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Olawale420(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
hmmm indeed. can the old man dictate for himself
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyer for your business for just 3k
pls I need it
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by April4th(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2020
Joshmodest:
How Nigerians explain families can be confusing " My father was their mother's first born , buhari is the last born " ..for some minutes I was puzzled...
BTW Mr mamman we are not expecting yhu to tell us that you're controlling buhari before we know ...
Buhari is a leader who lacks the mental capacity to handle this country , hence his frequent movements to other countries to calm his brain from shutting down...
Such a man can be controlled by anybody who has access to him , even Shattabandle !

Shatta Bandle ke? Do you want the Parosident to be short sighted too? You’re savagely wicked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Brunicekid(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Joshmodest:
You mean Shattabundle no get...?
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Olajide350: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2020
see below
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Zona123(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2020
You don't need to tell us anything because we know everything. All of you will surely pay for all the atrocities you committed against the state and the people
Please!!! Enough of your defence, we've heard enough already angry angry

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Judolisco(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
lol

1.Abba Kyari
2. Isa Funtua

“iku ti o n pa ojugba eni, owe ni o pa fun ni”(the death killing one’s contemporaries is sending an omen to one)

“Omo yeri e, oko” (Dodge your head from the oncoming stone)
more wisdom
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by ATAKAM: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Joshmodest:
im still trying to get it till now...no be lie..who is he to him? very confusing..

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by cuteboy2: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fear don dey catch this one as him don see say Abba Kyari and Isa Funtua don kpai. He dey fear say na him be next in line..

Sharp guy don deny say him be Chairman, Committee of Aso Rock Cabal
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Topmaike007(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
CheGuevara101:

This is how you'll live the rest of your miserable life.

You'll go round begging people upandan
you and I know that kanu the peddler of fake news is the one responsible..
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by CheGuevara101(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
you and I know that kanu the peddler of fake news is the one responsible..

Cry me a river the great grandson of Afonja

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Topmaike007(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Cry me a river the great grandson of Afonja
lolz who is afonja... Mr man I am not Afonja for your point of correction I am a real igbo man from Afikpo I just don't like the way your God Nnamdi kanu is going about your freedom.... Uwazurike is far better than him
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by earnit3: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
really
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Kdon2: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
Zico5:
Ignoramus, who is now dictating to him. They think everyone is a fool like them. That was how Isa Funtua rebuffed he had meeting with Sowore and now we all know the truth. All of u will surely die a miserable death. Na turn by turn before the chief mumu kick the bucket. Fools everywhere.

Amin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack / Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. / Chiji Collins Impeached As Speaker Of Imo Assembly, Replaced With Paul Emeziem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.