Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Help A Married Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Married Woman! (1589 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Married Woman! by omorichie: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
When I married my husband, he was a virgin. After marriage he has been having problems with making an erection into me. We have tried a lot of medical solutions but none has worked. This is our 1st year of marriage now and we have not had real sex. People are already asking me when I plan to get pregnant. I can't even tell them how much i am suffering as a woman. I need suggestions on what to do becos i am suffering in silence. cry cry cry
Re: Help A Married Woman! by googles: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2011
Duh. . . .you guys should see a doctor

bet 'still buy energy 2000 or Horsepower  555 tongue
Re: Help A Married Woman! by MzGreat(f): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2011
googles:

Duh. . . .you guys should see a doctor

bet 'still buy energy 2000 or Horsepower  555 tongue

lol dats y its always good to test run first
go to yemkem international
Re: Help A Married Woman! by MzGreat(f): 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
op were u a virgin too cos it is also important we know as it might be a factor.u know two juves coming together
Re: Help A Married Woman! by obowunmi(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2011
@ op: omo, they get shepe for my village.
Re: Help A Married Woman! by MzGreat(f): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
plus opa eyin and alomo.
combo toh bad gan
Re: Help A Married Woman! by obowunmi(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2011
Yes ke.
Re: Help A Married Woman! by Echez25(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2011
MEDICAL SOLUTIONS MAY WORK,WHAT PEOPLE WOULD SAY TO U MAY KILL UR MARRIAGE APPETITE.BUT TAKING UR PROBLEMS TO GOD ON UR KNEES WITH UR HUSBAND WOULD WORK PERFECTLY WELL.

TRY GOD.
Re: Help A Married Woman! by Arosa(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2011
Your husband is Gay. lipsrsealed
Re: Help A Married Woman! by omega25red(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
maybe sex is not what he thought it would be undecided be patient with him. As you said he was a virgin when you married and you can't expect an inexperienced man to just develop over night. spend time finding out about his likes and dislikes when it comes to sexual pleasure. explore some of his thoughts about sex and what he was expecting. Get him comfortable and show him that he has nothing to be ashamed of that way he would trust you in the bedroom and his freaky side will come out trust me everyone has one wink
Re: Help A Married Woman! by debosky(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2011
Before trying any remedies, take him to a medical professional. It appears he is suffering from erectile dysfunction.

Even if he's a virgin, surely he knew about this problem before he got married? It's not a good thing to hide such a serious issue from your wife to be. Seek medical advice first and foremost,
Re: Help A Married Woman! by mrman3(m): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2011
@Poster- Oh,so u no test d engine b4 u buy am?. What a mistake. Oya carry ur cross !
Re: Help A Married Woman! by MrsChima(f): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2011
OP,

Your husband knew about his medical issues before you guys met and married. He should have been honest with you and given you the opportunity to make a decision that will affect your marriage.

I don't know your husband, but I am sure he went to a doctor AT LEAST ONCE in his lifetime and questions were asked and answered. In initial pediatric visits, doctor check the boy's scrotum and penile shaft for possible "dysfunctions" and doctors touch the penile shaft for possible reaction and if such reaction that deem inappropriate will be subject to further testing.

If you have a boy child, pay attention to the doctor when he or she does physical exams you will see exactly what I am talking about.

There are possible solutions for Erectile Dysfunctions, but he will have to do a COMPLETE LIFESTYLE change to see some improvement but not really. You may have to result in purchasing some intimacy gadgets to supplement the lack of.

Good luck!
Re: Help A Married Woman! by Madukaele(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2011
nw i knw y he was a virgin. men
Re: Help A Married Woman! by SAGoddess: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2011
That is a serious problem OP, they say bad sex can break a union, good sex can make it stronger. . . .he should have been honest with you, maybe being celibate/a virgin was a choice he made when he realised he had a problem. . . in the mean time, get a toy! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help A Married Woman! by debosky(m): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
@ Chima and Goddess

She's obviously more concerned about getting pregnant - last I checked, toys can't do that for you.

This problem goes beyond just getting satisfaction and is more about being disgraced in the midst of her friends and family.
Re: Help A Married Woman! by deniyor: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2011
He knew his condition already. That is why he claimed virgin.
Re: Help A Married Woman! by SAGoddess: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2011
debosky:

@ Chima and Goddess

She's obviously more concerned about getting pregnant - last I checked, toys can't do that for you.

This problem goes beyond just getting satisfaction and is more about being disgraced in the midst of her friends and family.

Uh, missed that part. . .  . . .but satisfaction is still key, RIGHT?
Re: Help A Married Woman! by MrsChima(f): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2011
debosky:

@ Chima and Goddess

If she want a baby that bad and STILL wants to be with her husband.  She will need TONS of money because Invitro Fertilization is expensive.  If that won't work, there are children waiting to be adopted.
Re: Help A Married Woman! by chic2pimp(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2011
Failing to "Test Drive" your so called Life partner before Marriage was the crucial mistake you made here.
Re: Help A Married Woman! by MrsChima(f): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2011
I perfected the NUDGE AND DIP test. My husband passed with flying colors! grin
Re: Help A Married Woman! by chic2pimp(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2011
The real question however is did He pass the Test Drive?
Re: Help A Married Woman! by Arosa(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2011
@Op, my advice is for you to hire a nice looking male house help. you will see change in your sex life. lipsrsealed
Re: Help A Married Woman! by MrsChima(f): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2011
chic2pimp:

The real question however is did He pass the Test Drive?

Apparently not. The poster wouldn't have created a thread if he did. undecided
Re: Help A Married Woman! by chic2pimp(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2011
I don't even think she carried out the Test Drive before marriage because if she did she definitely would not have married him
Re: Help A Married Woman! by Mobinga: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2011
chic2pimp:

I don't even think she carried out the Test Drive before marriage because if she did she definitely would not have married him
Spot On. She probably regrets.

@Topic

Re: Help A Married Woman! by fubiluv: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
This your case is a complicated one.
I pray God will help and direct you guys.
Medicine might help,
Re: Help A Married Woman! by MrsChima(f): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mobinga:

Spot On. She probably regrets.

@Topic

Why did you have to tease her? grin
Re: Help A Married Woman! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2011
omorichie:

When I married my husband, he was a virgin. After marriage he has been having problems with making an erection into me. We have tried a lot of medical solutions but none has worked. This is our 1st year of marriage now and we have not had real sex. People are already asking me when I plan to get pregnant. I can't even tell them how much i am suffering as a woman. I need suggestions on what to do becos i am suffering in silence. cry cry cry

He probably lied about being a virgin to prevent you from finding out the truth about his impotency! undecided undecided
Re: Help A Married Woman! by chic2pimp(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mobinga:

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Cant U Go Out On A Date With? / Advise From Ladies Only / Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.