Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work (76681 Views)

Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab / Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday / Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by PrinceMajestic: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
zimdante:
In this life you must belong somewhere, we didn't choose, most of us was born into our various religion, the christian religion promotes love, peace and rightousness.there is no terrorism in christian religion, do not judge anybody or anything that you do not understand.
Mr Christian terrorist, read your bible well or google out terrorism, rape promoting verses in your bible. The problem with u brainwashed terrorists is that the more people try to set you free from your mental bondage the more you're sick in it. Just keep off my mention, I can't consider you a higher human being if you believe a talking snake outsmarted a supposed all knowing god, adviced his creation to eat a fruit and that cause problem of man and god punish woman she will always bear pain in child birth but what fruit did other female animals eat that make them feel pain in child labour?, if you believe a man walked on water or fed thousands of people with five loaves of bread n 2 fishes or you believe at your age that a fish swallowed somebody for 3 days and vomited the person alive, you believe all this senseless fictions because you were very foolish a child when you were made to believe them now if you still believe all those rubbish then you're not a not normal person, you're a black terrorist who can kill for his imaginary white blue eyed Jewish thief or god. So better you keep off from me, I don't like you unless you repent from the evil practice you were born into.

1 Like

Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Cammo: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nairaland feminists won't cough now. Useless people.
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by ThatFairGuy1: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

On top my own workshop, my hussle you go come flog me??
Dem no born that person undecided
E go shock you
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Haykinx98(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
DirtyGold:
On this matter ehn... everybody na thief, the wan wey dem catch na im be barawo. cool

I see people talking about it is their body, their hustle blah blah blah... it is their body until a new disease becomes everybody's problem. That is how people (allegedly) ate strange animals and gave the world ebola and corona virus.

Governments exist to checkmate people's excesses for the protection of the society. If you don't like the law of a place, challenge it civily or move where your behaviour is welcomed

What's tha business?

I don't know their are still sensible people on Nairaland,Nice one from you

1 Like

Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by haywhy80: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
they can never do this in Nigeria
whipping them is not the key to stopping this
These women need job, well I'm pretty certain they are lazy to work
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyer for your business for just 3k
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by toye440: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
donstan18:
Them go flog tire for Nigeria
especially for unilag or anambra. i don run o.
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nst.com.my/amp/world/world/2020/07/612308/aceh-women-publicly-whipped-100-times-each-sex-work

this Muslim charlatans are just bunch of hypocrite. what's are they trying to prove, holiness ? well that's a lie in every Religion sinners are found... Am not supporting the girls but this Sharia law of a thing do amused me. that's why I don't trust all this Muslim girls forming holiness with hijab, I practically stay in the North, I know what's obtain go to school and see their attitude at night you will be flabbergasted at them. Sharia law is just wickness I don't see any reason for it. so because am practicing your religion I must be subject to your law even to the extent of invading my privacy. every body has a life to live, it better they are sent outta of the city than stocking them because there's high possibility they will go back. don't forget addiction remain in the blood no Cane can remove it unless the individual is ready to change.
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by nextstep(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
... and the men that bought said services? They went scot-free right?
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by paix(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Vatod:
What about those men that patronize them!!
The women are like a piece of furniture. They have no right and they have no say. When a woman commits adultery/fornication or gets pregnant out of wedlock; she's stoned to death while the man goes scotfree.

1 Like

Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by chinchonglee(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
abdulkayus:

Islam is peace and it is peaceful, don't take the act of the extremists as a representation of Islam. Just as I wouldn't also take the actions of some so called Christians whose acts didn't represent what Bible says. Most of what is happening in some Middle East countries are actually politics shrouded in religion and some western countries are among those perpetuate the crisis, Iraq and Libia are few examples.
Some people criticize Muslims and Islam but go to Islamic countries to reside, business, flex and find job,e.g UAE, Malaysia, Qatar, Turkey, Brunei, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and many more. And these countries are even more peaceful and prosperous than where you come from.
Story!!!
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by kingjahjah(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
judedwriter:
Hypocrisy.... even those flogging have extra marital affairs secretly.
do U think dey are NIGERIAN men?
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by lincs25(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
Are they hermaphrodite, where are their male partner
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Elsiedaniels(f): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Here
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Gpdegreat: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Are they still alive?
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Investnow2017: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Passionate888:
Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan cheesy . Just like one small girl talk for Nigeria, them go flog tire.
The men will be AK47, abi the law does not include men too. Because in some countries only women commit adultery. How the women alone do that without the involvement of men remains a mystery.
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Nasman387(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nah there e fit happen.
Here nah our government functionaries the patronize them most.
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Cousin9999: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Indonesia is a toilet.
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by LINTUNE(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Dem no born that person undecided
lol
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by asanwafo: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ur country where such thing is not practised, is it better than theirs? If it works for them let them continue.
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by ukpahu(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
eye service people
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Mr Christian terrorist, read your bible well or google out terrorism, rape promoting verses in your bible. The problem with u brainwashed terrorists is that the more people try to set you free from your mental bondage the more you're sick in it. Just keep off my mention, I can't consider you a higher human being if you believe a talking snake outsmarted a supposed all knowing god, adviced his creation to eat a fruit and that cause problem of man and god punish woman she will always bear pain in child birth but what fruit did other female animals eat that make them feel pain in child labour?, if you believe a man walked on water or fed thousands of people with five loaves of bread n 2 fishes or you believe at your age that a fish swallowed somebody for 3 days and vomited the person alive, you believe all this senseless fictions because you were very foolish a child when you were made to believe them now if you still believe all those rubbish then you're not a not normal person, you're a black terrorist who can kill for his imaginary white blue eyed Jewish thief or god. So better you keep off from me, I don't like you unless you repent from the evil practice you were born into.

Your post is full of anger and hate you sound like the terrorist here.
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
PrinceMajestic:

Anybody can perceive the anger and hate in your post, you are the one that sound like a terrorist.
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Friend22(m): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
judedwriter:

Hypocrisy ?!
Where?
For applying their own moral laws?
If you are nity used to it,then that's your problem not theirs.
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Rawhumper(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baddest!!

quote author=donstan18 post=92194795]Them go flog tire for Nigeria [/quote]
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Rawhumper(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baddoo,i feel You.

Am in Abuja,
Make i pm u so dat we go relate....i gbado husslers mai dear

quote author=NaijaOlosho post=92198694]

Dem no born that person undecided[/quote]
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by NiCurious: 1:42am On Jul 29, 2020
LadySarah:
We're they selling the sex to themselves?

1 Like

Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by NiCurious: 1:43am On Jul 29, 2020
Vatod:
What about those men that patronize them!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:44am On Jul 29, 2020
Stupid bitches
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by WinLABSstores: 6:45am On Jul 29, 2020
judedwriter:
How sure are you?
Not everyone can be like...
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 29, 2020
hypocrite everywhere
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Faithful23(f): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2020
Power of law
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2020
Cousin9999:
Indonesia is a toilet.

it not that bad. At least it is one of G20

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump's Favourite Proverb Is From Nigeria - BBC / World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.