Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work (76682 Views)

Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab / Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday / Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Cousin9999: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
SkyOne11:

it not that bad. At least it is one of G20

It's a toilet. You and your culture suck. That's why you're here polluting this board with your presence and obsessing over our thoughts and activities.
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2020
Cousin9999:

It's a toilet. You and your culture suck. That's why you're here polluting this board with your presence and obsessing over our thoughts and activities.

lol you are paranoid. Who do you think I am. Who do you think you are? sucking panama
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by rainmon(f): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Cousin9999:
Indonesia is a toilet.

Its capital city, Jakarta, doesn't look like a toilet to me tho. It looks even better than any african cities.

Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
here u go. Rainmon, truly Indonesian guy, continues to post hundreds of photos of Jakatar's skyscraper on every thread. He must really be obsessed with Naija's thoughts about Indonesia.
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by rainmon(f): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
SkyOne11:
here u go. Rainmon, truly Indonesian guy, continues to post hundreds of photos of Jakatar's skyscraper on every thread. He must really be obsessed with Naija's thoughts about Indonesia.

Ni daga kano but atm living in jakarta. I have been here on this forum since long time ago to follow any news from my hometown, and also to promote the city i am living in.
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
rainmon:

Ni daga kano but atm living in jakarta. I have been here on this forum since long time ago to follow any news from my hometown, and also to promote the city i am living in.

Oh be honest. We all know u r Indonesian. Your previous posts have nothing to do with news about Nairaland. You just always search for news about Indonesia and promote your country by posting hundreds of skyscraper pictures.
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by daddymummy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work by Cousin9999: 12:41am On Jun 20, 2021
So are they going to whip the traffickers who forced them to do it? Are they going to whip the males who paid to abuse them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barack Obama's Daughters, Sasha & Malia Enjoy An Afternoon Stroll / World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.