Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Don't Miss This Important Message!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Don't Miss This Important Message!!! (253 Views)

Don't Miss Using This New Recipe For Porridge Yam. / You Don't Want To Miss This Life Changing Rare Opportunity. Food For All Nations / Dont Miss This Special Recipe Because Of Ignorance!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss This Important Message!!! by Mrtopito: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
*STOP EVERYTHING‼️*

*Don't miss this important message*

I am organizing a 5-days snacks training that will be taking place from 2nd to 6th August.

In this 5-days Snacks/Cake Training,

—You will learn the step by step process of making the following snacks/cake(with important tips and precautions)��

1. Chinchin

2. Samosa

3. Meat pie

4. Buns

5. Egg roll

6. Scotch eggs

7. Doughnuts

8. Sausage rolls

9. Spring rolls

10. Fish roll

11. Red velvet cake

12. Chocolate cake

*Is that all ? No , wait...*

You might have attended lots of snacks training and all you got was just some videos or write ups without the real explanations and tips you need to make tasty snacks.

See, let me tell you, even if you don't know how to make any snack before this class, you will surely learn so much when you are done and you will thank me profusely because I won't just send some write ups that contains the recipes alone but each write up will be very detailed with tips and precautions to take while making snacks.

So, I won't just teach you the snacks alone, but..

—You will learn how to make breadcrumbs with and without a food processor

—You will learn how to measure meat at home without a weighing scale

—You will learn how to make buttermilk at home

—You will learn different conversions; from cup to milliliters, from cup to grams and temperature conversions.

As extra bonuses for FREE, you will learn :

—5 Healthy smoothies and their preparation

—How to proof yeast to see if it's still active or not

—How to test the activeness of baking powder and baking soda

—How to make minced meat at home

*Note: For each snack/cake, you get two recipes_ a well detailed write up and a video*

Amazing right ?

I know you are excited !��

Let me ask you this question...

How much are you willing to pay for something that would change your snacks making knowledge?

See, its not about me, its about you!

If I ask you to give me N10 and I give you N1M... I believe you won't want to miss the chance. Only a crazy man will reject that �

*So how much will I charge for all these offer with mouthwatering bonuses?*

You see, I made a commitment to make this class affordable for all. For that reason, I have chosen to peg it at N5,000!

Ridiculous right?

_But, because I want to help you learn very much and make great snacks during this pandemic, I have reduced the price,_

*So I will be admitting only few people, so that I can focus and help them get the maximum result from their snacks making*

For the first 30 people that will take action and sign up for the class, all you have to pay is N1,000. This is at the rate of N 200 per day for 5 days..... mind-blowing right?�

*Hey! Wait... That is not all*

You know what?

I love action takers...

So I don't want people who are having doubts.

So,

I'm giving out these bonuses to the first 15 persons to make their payment before 30th of July�

You will get the book below�

_*20 ways to make 100 dollars daily*

*You may be asking, so what are my guarantees?*

• You will get 10X (10 times) the value of what you paid for.

• If you didn't get value for the money you paid, I will refund your money back with a written apology from me

• You will never make get poor outcome from any of your snacks again, provided you comply with all instructions given.

*To secure your spot NOW and be part of the Class:* click the link below�

/snacksmasterclass

You will also get a breakdown of all you will be learning.

See you in class�

(1) (Reply)

Health Myths / FG Agency Warns Nigerians To Stop Consuming Bushmeat / 5 Easy Appetizer For Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.