Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,989 members, 7,956,692 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

From Broke To Billions: 5 Strategies These Billionaires Used To Get Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From Broke To Billions: 5 Strategies These Billionaires Used To Get Rich (456 Views)

Lady Goes Viral For Her Views About Billionaires & Other Societal Issues (video) / Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions / Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Broke To Billions: 5 Strategies These Billionaires Used To Get Rich by raymondhill: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
From Broke to Billions: 5 Strategies These Billionaires Used to Get Rich
By
R.L. Adams

There are 2,043 billionaires in this world. Approximately one-quarter of them are from the US. Millionaires? We boast roughly 16 million of them. Clearly, it's hard to amass such a large fortune. In fact, when it comes to getting rich, a billion is an order of magnitude greater than a million. Millionaires seem to be a dime a dozen. Not billionaires.
When a person can amass such an unfathomable amount of wealth, it piques the interest of our global population, much of them steeped in poverty rather than wealth. But does that mean we should be envious or enraged at the people at the proverbial top? The truth? Whether you're a victim or a champion of our capitalistic society largely depends on your financial situation.
Some of us look at those who've attained such unimaginable wealth with disdain. Others, with envy. Me? I want to know how they did it. I want to understand the inner workings of their minds. How did they navigate their way to such sensational success? How did they avoid all the perils and pitfalls that seem to entangle much of our civilization?
I have immersed and inserted myself into a circle of individuals to specifically answer this question. I've surrounded myself with people living life at the highest level because I am curious how they did it. Is there some secret sauce? Some magic formula? Some unknown principles or techniques?
I want to know how they did it, kept it and grew it. Making money isn't as complex as most people make it out to be. Sure, there is a so-called guru gauntlet that most find themselves a victim of when trying to discover the real secrets to making money online these days. But that's not really what I was interested in.
I was interested in things that moved the needle. How did the world's billionaires get so rich? How did they harbor such intense self-discipline? You often read about advice or listen to a talk that these individuals give, but most of it goes in one ear and out the other. Do we follow much of that advice? Nope. It often falls to the wayside. We live on, steeped in detrimental habits that hold us back.
However, before I launch into the strategies that a handful of billionaires used to get rich, I wanted to convey one very powerful piece of advice. Thoughts are things. There is pure power in your thoughts. Use them constructively. They can either limit you or they can propel you. if you focus on positivity, good things will happen. Focus on the negative, and watch as your life spirals downward.
What it takes to become a billionaire.
You're likely asking yourself what it takes to get rich. But not just rich. Rich at the highest level. How do you go from broke to billionaire? Most people might simply want to have positive cash flow or even a million dollars in the bank. But does a million dollars really cut it these days? I suppose that depends on where you live and what you do.

To continue reading what it takes to be a billionaire,

click here: https://raymondhillnews..com/2020/07/from-broke-to-billions-5-strategies.html

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App / . / This Is My Experience Trading On Binary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.