Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California (86836 Views)

FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm / Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Bluntemperor: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
Qlenxmotion:
No integrity in Law career

Who says!
You better obey the law or it consumes you.
Do you know that the law covers everything-including walking and waking up.Just push your neighbor down you will see the pang of the law!!
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Rockeet: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
The money too much Mr. Pit had to call Mrs. Pod to come chop inside.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by planetx: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
All this oyinbo lawyers could care less if he goes to prison and never come out again. They just want his money nothing else.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by meccuno: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Gforce2015:

Son of perdition . a descendant of Cain....

Oni kuure
SON OF DECIET DESCENDANTS OF ODUDUWA(LUCIFER) THE ALLEN ANGEL. grin grin grin grin

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
meccuno:
SON OF DECIET DESCENDANTS OF ODUDUWA(LUCIFER) THE ALLEN ANGEL. grin grin grin grin

Amadioah your god and savior in the Yeast is a fallen angel....

Oloriburuku...
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by meccuno: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Gforce2015:

Amadioah your god and savior in the Yeast is a fallen angel....

Oloriburuku...
grin grin grin no let amadioha strike you with leprousy

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by uthlaw: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Hushpuppi has never been smart even when we were all still in the mainland when e still dey run woman to man dating.

Niggaa still owe me $15000 i lent him 2 years ago.

I hope when you come out after 15 years you go don get sense and know that low key life is the best life..d
reduce ur lie!
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
meccuno:
grin grin grin no let amadioha strike you with leprousy

Nah your lineage Amadioah go strike dead. .. Just be prepared for amadioah Holocaust in your Region...
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by meccuno: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Gforce2015:

Nah your lineage Amadioah go strike dead. .. Just be prepared for amadioah Holocaust in your Region...
oya collect am. leprousy don show grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sensitivity:
Are both lawyers related
Cos their names end with "sky" grin
na only polish ppl i know wey their name dey end in sky cheesy
gebensky,sorosky,stanlisky,ivansky,lunsky and bobrisky cheesy
maybe they are polish americans cheesy

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Rawhumper(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pele....it is well bro

idari:
I'm not meeting anybody � , i already have meeting with my village people by 5pm for them to decide when to finally free me,I don suffer
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
meccuno:
oya collect am. leprousy don show grin grin grin grin

You people are confused....and you don't know what you really want....today Biafra republic
Tomorrow, resources control
Next tomorrow Orji Kalu for president
Next week.. ..

Igbo people.should come to go. and do. meeting and come up.with one major.agenda....all these nonsense agitation is crazy....
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Revolva(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Hushpuppi has never been smart even when we were all still in the mainland when e still dey run woman to man dating.

I hope when you come out after 15 years you go don get sense and know that low key life is the best life..

Wait o is this the popular Rahman Jago I know who is now wanting to be a musician

Baba twale oo
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by meccuno: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Gforce2015:

You people are confused....and you don't know what you really want....today Biafra republic
Tomorrow, resources control
Next tomorrow Orji Kalu for president
Next week.. ..

Igbo people.should come to go. and do. meeting and come up.with one major.agenda....all these nonsense agitation is crazy....
Oya collect your own leprousy grin grin grin

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Elsiedaniels(f): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
Here
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by LordOfTheWeed: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
But why us she looking like Sara Jay

Only legends will understand grin
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by chaloskyx: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
they would just chop all this guys money you never see anything
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Enemyofpeace: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
She looks hold but she go sweet for bed and her ringtones go loud well well
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Skepticus: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
lefulefu:
na only polish ppl i know wey their name dey end in sky cheesy
gebensky,sorosky,stanlisky,ivansky,lunsky and bobrisky cheesy
maybe they are polish americans cheesy

Possibly Polish American Jews.

1 Like

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Easyosafo: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hushpuppi lack wisdom, he Himself in trap.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by chubinwa(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
It will all end in prison
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by InvertedHammer: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
/
Top lawyers can only do so much in court. Madoff, Cosby, Raj Rajaratnam, Allen Stanford, Joachin Loera, Harvey Weinstein are multimillionaires/billionaires with highest level of connections in US whose celebrated top lawyers couldn't keep out of prison. Who is Hushpuppi?

Federal prosecutors are top lawyers too who have the backing of Federal Government fund. Like I said, Hush is being emotional now with his legal expenses. Once his pocket dries (sooner than he could imagine), he will become logical.

The greatest lesson here is that he can now count his "real" friends in one hand. Everyone just disappeared. His crime, his glory, his cross. How many friends do you think you have? Time for introspection.
/
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
This lady wants to chop her own shares of the money

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Skmoda360(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
meccuno:
youruba people and crime.......that was how they ran Nigerian airways down to the ground. grin
Go and buy sense if you don't have one.....bigot kee you there..
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Ayo8(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
meccuno:
youruba people and crime.......that was how they ran Nigerian airways down to the ground. grin

Last time I checked, kema chikwe ruined it. I'm sure she's yoruba.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by meccuno: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Skmoda360:

Go and buy sense if you don't have one.....bigot kee you there..
oya collect leprousy grin grin grin
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Kseafresh: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

I hope when you come out after 15 years you go don get sense and know that low key life is the best life..
Do give away na for boys
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by meccuno: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ayo8:

Last time I checked, kema chikwe ruined it. I'm sure she's yoruba.
NIGERIAN AIRWAYS NOT VIRGIN NIGERIA
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by sheDD(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pimpmaride:
This babe go sabi give BJ like mad

Her riding skill will be second to none cool

Sunkyphil Omokoginimi abi wetin una tink
Brize abeg help me check this comment and this topic

How dem take correlate!!?
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
sheDD:
Brize abeg help me check this comment and this topic

How dem take correlate!!?

Na woman.. Na woman dey give bj
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Munieer(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hushpuppi body don tell am grin
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
ONLY OLIVIA POPE CAN GET HUSHPUPPI OUTTA THIS BUT SORRYYYYY!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.