Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California (86833 Views)

FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm / Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by AntiWailer: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pimpmaride:
This babe go sabi give BJ like mad

Her riding skill will be second to none cool

Sunkyphil Omokoginimi abi wetin una tink

So all u see is sex despite the lady's profile.

U might not go far in life if u continue this way
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
AntiWailer:

So all u see is sex despite the lady's profile.
U might not go far in life if u continue this way
Depending on how far u av gone..

Wailer
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Clinghton: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
He might spend all his money on lawyers.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by richeeyo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
GeneralPula:

Lol.. I tell you
Just like Angie for Power.. lipsrsealed
She looks like Sara j
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
Clinghton:
He might spend all his money on lawyers.

Where will he get the money from? His bank in dubai or where? The FBI have their eyes fixed on wherever he is getting the money from to pay this lawyers.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Stmiceel(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
ojorich:
Waiting for what happened in the movies; 'the blacklist' and 'how to get away with murder' to come into reality with hushpuppi

Raymond built his criminal empire from the power itself. Remember he was a US Marine.
Allies in all the countries of the world.
Red was able to hold top criminal and top government official to ransom.
He has resources and not Gucci clothes.
Raymond got intellectuals, a one time world best Scrabble player, a graduate of linguistics at the snap of his finger. A cleaner that leaves no trace of DNA. That small Chinese kid could hack anything thinkable. From a game house Raymond can dissolve the continent of Africa.
Even his execution was stayed by a top FBI director.
The finest doctors are on his payroll.
League of cops are on his payroll.
He's good with guns, in fact he can front a resistance.
Above all Raymond Reddington has a lot of legitimate businesses and even a pet clinic.

Abbas
He has clothes, lots of Gucci shit clothes, FendI, Tom Ford, DandG and lot more.
He has cars, may Bach, Benz, Porsche, Ferrari.
He lives in a foreign country where hostility is disguise.
He has allies only in Nigeria. I mean all his criminal associate are mostly Nigerians.
He is almost a nonentity save for the fraudulent money.

I wonder how the Ramoni Abbas and Raymond Reddington case could possibly relate.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Skmoda360(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
meccuno:
oya collect leprousy grin grin grin
Your portion bro in Jesus name....damn straight your portion. undecided
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by kareemkamil(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Are u sure this woman na lawyer, I dey feel like say, dem won scam Hush with this woman ooooo
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by AntiWailer: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Depending on how far u av gone..

Wailer

So far that if u achieve similar feat, u would be celebrated.

Stop making women sexual symbols. Some one achieved what u can only dream of achieving and the only rubbish is her giving head.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by ugbede69(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pimpmaride:

boss boss

your boy is loyal.. come touch your boy back
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
How come this dude can still afford the best lawyer in town in prison?
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by mentored: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Shey you no go allow your prick some breathing space
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
How come this dude can still afford the best lawyer in town in prison?

It is a trap. That will lead the FBI to recover some of the cash he stashed in any secret account.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
AntiWailer:

So far that if u achieve similar feat, u would be celebrated.

Stop making women sexual symbols. Some one achieved what u can only dream of achieving and the only rubbish is her giving head.

U r Mistaken.. She will b giving me head rather.. cool
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Angelacruz: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Hushpuppi has never been smart even when we were all still in the mainland when e still dey run woman to man dating.

Niggaa still owe me $15000 i lent him 2 years ago.

I hope when you come out after 15 years you go don get sense and know that low key life is the best life..
nawoooo
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by eddyslim(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
GeneralPula:

Lol.. I tell you Just like Angie for Power.. lipsrsealed
I swear, that Angie of a girl is dope
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Justarandomguy: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
Wtf it's the same person. shocked
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Justarandomguy: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Wtf
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Bnladan(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
If e lyk mek em hire Olivia Pope or Annalise Keating, he's still going to jail

1 Like

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by imustsaymymindo: 12:31am On Jul 29, 2020
She looks like the Mafia lawyer in Ozark.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by minasota(f): 12:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Hushpuppi has never been smart even when we were all still in the mainland when e still dey run woman to man dating.

Niggaa still owe me $15000 i lent him 2 years ago.

I hope when you come out after 15 years you go don get sense and know that low key life is the best life..
Be serious!
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by meccuno: 3:29am On Jul 29, 2020
Skmoda360:

Your portion bro in Jesus name....damn straight your portion. undecided
fvck you and your dead god.............oya collect stroke. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2020
USA have release Woodberry. very soon they will release Hush puppy
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by hahn(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2020
iKingsley:
Lol! Imagine this guy end up in jail after all this and had to deal with those inmate thugs. grin

He has money. They'll love him
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by iKingsley(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2020
hahn:

He has money. They'll love him
there is no love in jail my brother - try to avoid that place.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2020
Xda59:

It is a trap. That will lead the FBI to recover some of the cash he stashed in any secret account.
Lawyers over there don’t collaborate with police and fbi bro.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by brize(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2020
sheDD:
Brize abeg help me check this comment and this topic

How dem take correlate!!?

I love tire...... chai Nairalanders and there mumu comments.....

de guy ebego de lawyer ego
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Thunday1005(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
From Pitsetssky to podberesky, las las na bobrisky go follow
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by PDPGuy: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Thunday1005:
From Pitsetssky to podberesky, las las na bobrisky go follow
cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.