Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter (62180 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' / Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by wjxavier(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
If you’re so passionate about grammar, why not create a course on the subject. It’s better to get paid than to to be seen as an unpaid alaseju.

Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Murketeer: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
new2012:

There are lots of reasons for this.

People are killing themselves by overdosing on these drugs in the name of prevention.

Btw, hydrochloroquine is a prescription drug.
Hmm nothing like that ...Pharmacy outlets are Delibrately hoarding them ...If there was a mass death rate due to over dosing of these meds...It would have made headlines
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by salford1: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
new2012:

Check her out on twitter, she's clamouring for recognition with Trump
She is begging for recognition. Clamouring is an understatement. Sadly, Trump won't rate her black a55, else he would have fired fauci, bird e.t.c and replace them with dr Stella and her team
grin

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Olarewaju89: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Mad guy grin
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Austyn8(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mind you, the evil ones out there are more than the good ones. The people who wants others to die are more than the people they are wishing dead.

Of course they should delete it, it makes absolutely no sense.. hydrochloroquine, zinc and zithromas is available everywhere. Nobody want others to die, and her conclusion is not valid. Aba Kyari and co would probably had swallowed loads of those, it's not as easy as she's saying it.

Again, she had history, research on her[/quote]
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
9gerian:
I suspect there is already a vaccine, and they proponents are just going through the motions with the whole world.

Does it even make sense that Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and others alike are actually censoring posts? Yahoo actually stopped comments in its news site.

Where is the balance in reporting and the freedom of expression. This practice of censorship only promotes a few privileged people who want to control what the world hears, thinks or even discusses.

I’m not saying Dr Stella Immanuel is right or wrong, but let there be debates, and counter debates to prove what’s true or false. One of such debates include:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua6meLlYJdY

If you are still undecided that there’s a sinister plan out there to promote an unholy agenda of fear and mass vaccination, try to listen to other experts other than those endorsed by CNN and other mainstream media organizations (that have made it their sole objective to remove Donald Trump from the position of president).

These guys are ready to burn down the whole US just to remove trump, which makes it more scary. What exactly are their plans that they need all the billionaires (including Trump) to kowtow the line of one world government? The only sad part is the teeming population of people who make themselves available to be used for a course that they do not have any idea about.

The left easily tout freedom of expression but turn violent at dissenting or divergent views. This is the only reason why trump still has supporters in spite of his uncouth utterances most times. Actions speaking louder than voice!

It's scary bro. Imagine also censoring the president of the US. Woe betides them Trump gets reelected, especially social media companies.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Hermes119: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
humnsikan:

We are on the same page. The president would not endorse what he and close people have not used and found to be effective.

I assume since u are a pharmacist u should be aware that "he and close people" are not enough to conclude that the drug is effective

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
jacoik:
I love people who reason well. God bless you more because you reasoned well and not like so many goats I saw online tabbing trash

God bless you too.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
stayclearofme:

Can you proof that Jubrin is the one in Ask rock and not Buhari?

Have I ever said anywhere there is an imposter and I didn't prove it?
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Austyn8(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
A lot of stories I have read concerning this pandemic. It is surprising that over half the population of Americans call it PLANDEMIC. Some persons in world power are behind this and just looking for ways to control the world.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by salford1: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dmanlex:
yes she’s right. When United State senators don’t wear mask � as mention because the have taken chloroquine. Which she said they should check their urine samples as proves. Don’t just come here and blab NL without watching the video and research
That is not true. Chai
This woman fooled a lot of Nigerians ooo.
Moscow Mitch is one of Trump's favourite senators and he uses a mask

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Jman06(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Anybody who had been reading my post on this forum about covid19 would know that I was initially an advocate of strict enforcement of covid19 prevention protocols.

But after over four months the virus was first reported in Nigeria, I have come to realize that the disease is not something we should fret about nor lockdown our lives for.

From my observation based on personal experiences, I'm endorsing some of the points raised by Dr Immanuel and the other American doctors.

If Nigerian leaders are wise, all they need to do is boost the capacities of our healthcare facilities, pay our healthcare professionals well, employ more, put strict control measures against drugs misuse and then open up our country for normal activities.

Covid19 is real but manageable! I have all the evidence that it can be successfully treated!!!

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hermes119:

I assume since u are a pharmacist u should be aware that "he and close people" are not enough to conclude that the drug is effective

There is such a thing as anecdotal evidence and off-label medication use. The fact a drug does not have a marketing authorization for a particular use does not mean it is not effective for that purpose. A drug could be licensed solely for use for a particular condition but finds purpose for use in another it is not licensed for. You may not find it in any official formulary for that use, but you find Drs prescribing for such offlabel use based on evidenced in practice.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by GambaOsaka: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dr. Stella Immanuel is trending on twitter .... #Demon Sperm
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by backbone503(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dotherightthing:

4 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by steve6: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hmmmm...
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by salford1: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
favor914:
And she was mentioned by the President of The United States, or Donald Trump also doesn’t know what he is talking about?
Donald Trump that told people to inject bleach or Clorox grin
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
FLYFIRE:

I bet you & your loved ones would have been CHIPPED ALREADY were it NOT FOR TRUMP

Point of correction, Trump is not our saviour, but every thing is scripted to make him look like one and you all fall into the ditch of America's deception because democrat seems like a devil while republican an angel. Do you know deception is a mind chipping of the sleepers through technological means? MY MIND CAN'T BE CHIPPED!

Is it not the same democrat and its system that created saner clime for embracing, accomodating, and equating all diverse race and tribes while republican bullies for supremacy reasons? Same democrat candidate that oppressed and destroyed many nations, likewise republican?

However, both systems are technical programming.. Unchip your mind brother..
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by salford1: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
phineas:
While the womans intentions may be good.the video was totally unprofessional.

At best she should have reported her succes rates and rwcommend others try the same but not ru bish other recommendations and clinical trials.

As a professional she should know only clinical trials can be utilized to determine the efficacy and safety of any drug.Any other process and we sanction half poisons as safe drugs.

PS shes camerounian not Nigerian
I won't be suprised if the regulatory body in her state doesn't come for her license. How she went about it was very unethical, them the next minute she is begging for to meet Trump.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by madjune(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Big pharma companies and Bill Gates knows some things that the rest of us don't know.

Why is this woman being hushed?
Why can't same energy be devoted to the testing and researches of her claims?

Some people went the world population reduced.
To what end is what baffles me.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by salford1: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Murketeer:

Hmm nothing like that ...Pharmacy outlets are Delibrately hoarding them ...If there was a mass death rate due to over dosing of these meds...It would have made headlines
It's not being hoarded. It's a prescription drug popular for the treatment of lupus. Doctors still prescribe it and pharmacists still dispense it. I don't know about naija Sha.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by salford1: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
GambaOsaka:
Dr. Stella Immanuel is trending on twitter .... #Demon Sperm
LMAO grin
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by sLentlover7778(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Just In case..

grin grin grin

Anonimoss:

You wan go stock your first aid box with am shey? grin
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by chatinent: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sth big is fishy but I challenge them; they cannot end the world!
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by stagger: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
They are all in on the New World Order.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by incogni2o: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Does that have any effect on the message been passed.

I hope someone treats you this way sooner than later , so you know life is not about being grammatically correct.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by vonlogon: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
The video is still streaming on Facebook. What sorcery.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by FrenchyL(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by locosvatos(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Satan66:
Nigerians are a disgrace both locally and abroad.
Imagine this woman is saying you don't need face mask?
That the virus has a cure!?
She should be stripped of her medical license.

It would have made more sense if she was white right? Or Indian? The level of ignorance among Africans overwhelming
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Leo588(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dotherightthing:

English Professor.... Typo errors are permitted and can be ignored haba!

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by dewuyiebun: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Saying people don't have to wear mask is were she got it all wrong,if people don't wear mask,how would the transmission stopped,even cured people could also contract it,if the use of mask is discouraged

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.