Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter (62150 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' / Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
blowjohn:

Like?
We are on the same page. The president would not endorse what he and close people have not used and found to be effective.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by CrestMan: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
[s]
Afam4eva:
They did very well by deleting the video. I saw her name trending on twitter and didn't even bother checking why it was trending but later learned it had something to do with how she has the cure for Corona virus.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by edoairways: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
bezimo:

On what basis are they reliable..how many patient..who sponsored the research..Do you know the sponsor of research can change the outcome of what they want to be posted.If it won't favour them they won't let it out because it's all about interest..I am in research/academic field and I have seen it happen.

Fake science sponsored by leftist cabal pharma companies don't want the world to know Chloroquine works..evil media..why? So they can shut down the economy, keep the people home and bring down Trump come November.

But daft minds have no idea this is the agenda
Hmmmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by phineas: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Itulah:
And she's a Nigerian doctor!

She is not she is a cameroun citizen
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by bignero: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Afobear:

Guy, if I catch you Charle, I go slaaap you

And I'll demolish you..

Are you a demon?

Why is the truth hunting you?

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by favor914: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Wolgrace:
97 days to go.. Trump is a perfect craft in the hand of his craft masters who owns the two-horn party system..

Chloroquine is not really the cure for the virus invented by the western masters, they are hiding the patent cure from us, but not God..

Trump's strong emphasis on chloroquine and WHO's rejection are media baits and deception to pull zombie crowd unto himself for political score point as a intolerant saviour, and it's a total mockery to mankind..!

Republicans said Chloroquine cures, while democrats said otherwise. Both parties are ONE and controlled by American god-masters, likewise WHO. They are means of dividing masses because division is the foundation of false leaders potrays as saviours. They are destroyers!

Deletion of the viral video is a vital political marketing in the midst of chaos created by them. It's all about Trump, and marketing him is a scripted game to fool the whole world in seeing him as a saviour and one who's on the side of mankind.

Bull crap mongers!
You failed to mention who the American God Masters are? If not in this scenario of covid 19 the Big pharmaceutical companies, he knows they can do a lot better, Trump is not ready to play any games with them, because of the November elections, if this scenario was say 18 months ago he would have played along.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Tonimax: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Wolgrace:
97 days to go.. Trump is a perfect craft in the hand of his craft masters who owns the two-horn party system..

Chloroquine is not really the cure for the virus invented by the western masters, they are hiding the patent cure from us, but not God..

Trump's strong emphasis on chloroquine and WHO's rejection are media baits and deception to pull zombie crowd unto himself for political score point as a intolerant saviour, and it's a total mockery to mankind..!

Republicans said Chloroquine cures, while democrats said otherwise. Both parties are ONE and controlled by American god-masters, likewise WHO. They are means of dividing masses because division is the foundation of false leaders potrays as saviours. They are destroyers!

Deletion of the viral video is a vital political marketing in the midst of chaos created by them. It's all about Trump, and marketing him is a scripted game to fool the whole world in seeing him as a saviour and one who's on the side of mankind.

Bull crap mongers!

God so people like this still exist in this age and time

You said both parties are one and later said that trump is doing it for political score..
If I may ask since u said both party are one who is trump now gaining the political score against na undecided undecided

ALAYE GET SENSE JOOR lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by CTete: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Satan66:
Nigerians are a disgrace both locally and abroad.
Imagine this woman is saying you don't need face mask?
That the virus has a cure!?
She should be stripped of her medical license.
. Your moniker says it all.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Dentalgist: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Seriously
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by GambaOsaka: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Wolgrace:

First of all, to ever think and believe that AIDS or cancer has no known cure is a mental indoctrination projected into the minds of the sleepers..

I stated clearly that Hydroxylchloroquine is not really a cure for covid-19, and I totally agree with you on that.. But her action (whether goofed or not) is still one of vital ingredients to make the wool-hair more aromatic and commendable as a true saviour, because he was many times the forefront of the drug.

The cure is still hidden, sure thing.. Reason, North Korea's Kim is showing his people the natural way out of the invented powerless pandemic.

First of all, are you are scientist? I doubt . Do you believe in science? Where do "cures" come from? I don't believe anything that comes from North korea.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by LaReinaa(f): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
They should continue playing politics with this Coronavirus.. the truth will prevail eventually..
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by yawehoverall: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

I don't get this biased comment!! Is he the only one you correct ?? It doesn't make sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by adakoleagbenu: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
IT'S NOT A SCAM. IT'S JUST THAT IT'S NOT AS FATAL AS WHO AND THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT ARE PAINTING IT. THIS DOCTOR IS NOT THE FIRST. GOOGLE DR DIDIER RAOULT, DR ZEV ZELENKO ETC...
THEY HAVE BEEN TREATING PATIENTS WITH HYDROXYLCHLOROQUINE, ZINC AND AZITHROMYCIN AND HAVE RECORDED VERY MINIMAL DEATHS. THEY ARE OF THE OPINION THAT "EARLY TREATMENT" IS KEY AND NOT WAITING TILL HOSPITALIZATION, THE BIG PHARMA ARE SERIOUSLY SUPPRESSING THIS BECAUSE THEY SEE THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MONEY AND PUSH THE VACCINE NARRATIVE. AND THE LANCET JOURNAL STUDY ON HYDROXYLCHLOROQUINE WAS RETRACTED BECAUSE IT WAS FRAUDULENT WHICH TELLS YOU ALOT. AND THE HYDROXYLCHLOROQUINE STUDY IN BRAZIL WAS ALSO QUESTIONED BECAUSE THE GAVE EXTREMELY HIGH DOSES DURING THE STUDIES. WHY GIVE OVER 1500MG OF HYDROXYLCHLOROQUINE IN A DAY?
IF HYDROXYLCHLOROQUINE DOES NOT WORK , WHY SUPPRESSING IT AND CARRYING OUT FALSE STUDIES??
IT IS A CHEAP DRUG WITH NO PATENT. NO SOLE PHARMA CAN MAKE IT, AND THIS IS MAKING THE BIG PHARMA LIKE GILEAD VERY MAD AND THIS BIG PHARMA HAVE CONNECTIONS IN HOSPITALS, SPONSORS DOCTORS ETC. THEIR REMEDIVISIR COSTS $3000 WHILE HYDROXYLCHLOROQUINE GOES FOR LESS THAN $50.
NO NEED FOR PANIC. IF YOU HAVE SERIOUS COLD AND CARTARRH, YOU STAY AT HOME AND TREAT YOURSELF
THAT'S THE SAME WITH COVID 19 TEST, TREAT AND THAT'S ALL. WHO IS SPREADING PANIC TO FAVOUR BIG PHARMA VACCINE AND EXPENSIVE DRUG NARRATIVE.
THINK!!

3 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Saintinoo:

Honestly i fail to understand what you are pointing at in your write up. You sounded asif you were attacking Trump but at thesame time making him the hero.

"I can use you as an unsuspected scapegoat to make myself more famous and loved.." The innocent scapegoat is a distraction in the court's room.

-97 days to go, more scripts will unfold before then..
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by phineas: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
For the record i believe choloroquine and zinc works.

Im only against how she presented her case.I understand it was passion for lives over diplomacy.While i applaud her courage,i know a Nigerian Doctor abroad will do better at this,diplomacy is key in matters such as this
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Mekanus(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a War!
It's now Coming out in the Physical!

There is a Huge War Going on the Earth! If you are Just there or in the middle, you will be taken away anyhow..

Good vs Evil
Light vs Darkness
Godliness Vs Workers of iniquity
People of God vs Demonic Agents
Children of God vs Agents of antichrist

The War is not Just by Mouth or Strength! You Have to be Spirtually fitted in God ...

These Agents of the antichrist are ready to do Anything to take Complete Control of the Earth..

The Presidency of Donald Trump is a Huge Bone on their Throat!

You Have to Ensure you are Soaked in GOD to Survive..

We are at the Very End of the End of the End of times..

Put on the Whole Armor of GOD!

Live Prepared!

Don't be Caught Unawares!

Go get a life motherfucker.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Get yourself a job

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by salford1: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Satan66:
She is Cameroonian.. claimed she schooled in Nigeria though. I don't know why she had to mention Nigeria in that video.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by planetx: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is all about pushing the vaccines on humanity, this conspiracy goes way deeper than you can imagine. They will silence anyone that promotes an alternative to their mark of the beast vaccine. No one except they want to die will come near me to give me a vaccine named Luciferase yes that is the name of the Bill Gates vaccine, I pity Africans still wallowing in ignorance, 75% of Americans have said they are not taking it even if it is free

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by ForeverSaved(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

My dear! You wont understand !The Carnal Mind Can't Understand these things

Never mind these people castigating you, they have no idea what battle is going on.

1 Corinth 2:14 explains it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by FLYFIRE(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
Listen to this man. The PLAN IS ALREADY EXPOSED. We are saying it as we see in plain sign & sight but PAID CRISIS ACTORS think they can eat their cake & still have it. YOU WILL ALL BURN IN HELL

WATCH & CIRCULATE=

https://twitter.com/i/status/1279526884636852224
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by salford1: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
humnsikan:
The question is, how many US politician have not used HCQ either for treatment or for prevention. Why also bar doctors from prescribing it to COVID-19 patients if there is no hidden agenda? This lady is correct and her remark is convincing. I know a medical colleague who has used Chloroquine (500mg dly for 5days) -Zinc (200mg dly for 2wks)-Azithromycin (500mg dly for 5 days) combination to treat his family members and other patients, including elderly ones, who manifested early signs of covid 19 like fever, loss of taste, loss of smell, cough, etc, all with good results. I took these combination for prevention. This is no longer news.

It is also worthy to note that it is still this same group of Drs that challenged an earlier published research on the Lancet stating that HCQ was not effective against Covid19, exposing the errors in methodology, leading the Lancet to withdraw the research and apologize.

There is really a nefarious battle going on and reasonable voices have been drawned. Thank God for these group of Drs that have placed value for human life above their job security.

The medical establishment in the US claims we have to wait for vaccine, yet people are dying and some states in the US have banned the prescription of HCQ to patients. For them it is better for people to die than to receive HCQ.This is terrible.

MODIFIED
Dr. fauci, the mask proponent, does not use a mask. Why? He has take HCQ as a preventive measure. ��

Donald Trump does not use a mask. Why? He has taken HCQ as a prophylaxis. ��.

It is not a minor thing for the president of the US to come out in the open to endorse a drug and to even encourage citizens to take. That should speak volume to us. The media are dishonest. They feel antagonizing HCQ and letting more people die will hurt Trump's chances of reelection.
Fauci uses a mask though. Even Trump started using a mask. Even the woman saying not to wear mask uses mask grin

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by TemmyT002(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
She is not a Nigerian.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by BotherMleeper(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a War!
It's now Coming out in the Physical!

There is a Huge War Going on the Earth! If you are Just there or in the middle, you will be taken away anyhow..

Good vs Evil
Light vs Darkness
Godliness Vs Workers of iniquity
People of God vs Demonic Agents
Children of God vs Agents of antichrist

The War is not Just by Mouth or Strength! You Have to be Spirtually fitted in God ...

These Agents of the antichrist are ready to do Anything to take Complete Control of the Earth..

The Presidency of Donald Trump is a Huge Bone on their Throat!

You Have to Ensure you are Soaked in GOD to Survive..

We are at the Very End of the End of the End of times..

Put on the Whole Armor of GOD!

Live Prepared!

Don't be Caught Unawares!

Las las you'll wake up from your slumber
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by CrestMan: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Satan66:

You're really of your father the devil based on your name
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by edoairways: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
PigTormentor:
Anyone with an ounce of brain knows that she's fake as hell. Only the retarded brainwashed Nigerian fools will fall for her trash.
Those doctors in the video nkor?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by GambaOsaka: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
planetx:
This is all about pushing the vaccines on humanity, this conspiracy goes way deeper than you can imagine. They will silence anyone that promotes an alternative to their mark of the beast vaccine. No one except they want to die will come near me to give me a vaccine named Luciferase yes that is the name of the Bill Gates vaccine, I pity Africans still wallowing in ignorance, 75% of Americans have said they are not taking it even if it is free

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LUCIFERASE

People said the same thing when POLIO vaccine was introduced. Imagine what the world will be today without TETANUS, MENINGITIS,FLU, and other vaccines.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
GambaOsaka:

First of all, are you are scientist? I doubt . Do you believe in science? Where do "cures" come from? I don't believe anything that comes from North korea.

No problem sir.. One love!

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Psoul(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
Satan66:

So every black is a Nigerian.
For you information, Nigeria is not a continent. It is a country in a continent.
There are other blacks that are not Nigerians.

Well, the woman is Cameroonian who lives in Louisiana and Houston and schooled at Unical Nigeria.. She is a pediatrician.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
salford1:

Fauci uses a mask though. Even Trump started using a mask. Even the woman saying not to wear mask uses mask grin
They started using recently because of political pressure. Fauci only uses it during conferences.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by GambaOsaka: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
edoairways:

Those doctors in the video nkor?

Please watch the video again, and look at their candor. Do anyone of them look excited or agitated like the person speaking? They realize that some of her comments were too over the edge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.