Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter (62165 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' / Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Grandmeister(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
humnsikan:

True. People should just learn to think for themselves and not rely on the media, even google. Just browse same-sex marriage and every information google presents to you will be positive. Google"s algorithm now decides what information get. Terrible
Google has the highest assembly of people working on its system ever in the history of mankind..google has the covert ability to manipulate billions of people(and you can bet they are not all for your benefit)..many have been talking about this but nothing can be done..their algorithm has penetrated every nook and cranny of information in the world..information is today’s power.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by bamasite2: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Na their work o!

They are part of the plan
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by kingxsamz(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a War!
It's now Coming out in the Physical!

There is a Huge War Going on the Earth! If you are Just there or in the middle, you will be taken away anyhow..

Good vs Evil
Light vs Darkness
Godliness Vs Workers of iniquity
People of God vs Demonic Agents
Children of God vs Agents of antichrist

The War is not Just by Mouth or Strength! You Have to be Spirtually fitted in God ...

These Agents of the antichrist are ready to do Anything to take Complete Control of the Earth..

The Presidency of Donald Trump is a Huge Bone on their Throat!

You Have to Ensure you are Soaked in GOD to Survive..

We are at the Very End of the End of the End of times..

Put on the Whole Armor of GOD!

Live Prepared!

Don't be Caught Unawares!

This Nigga needs serious help.
Someone help this brother out. His delusions are drowning him into a state of mental illness.
cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by favor914: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
stayclearofme:

Can you proof that Jubrin is the one in Ask Rock and not Buhari?
A very silly analogy.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by 2020Experience(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:
What is WHO trying to hide? Buhari should take up this case

Hahaha�� grin grin
Buhari oooh cool
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Xavi2019: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a War!

There is a Huge War Going on the Earth! If you are Just there or in the middle, you will be taken away anyhow..

Good vs Evil
Light vs Darkness

The War is not Just by Mouth or Strength! You Have to be Spirtually fitted in God ...

These Agents of the antichrist are ready to do Anything to take Complete Control of the Earth..

Live Prepared!

I wish nairaland had a dislike button.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by new2012: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
favor914:
Think with your head, nobody said a total cure, the flu killed over half a million people last year in the United States, even as people still take the flu shot, their are drugs that can slow down the virus, there at combos of drugs that can knock it out, no one said one cap fits all, what may be a mild fever to one, may kill the next man.
I thought we could have a conversation without using foul language.

The Flu affected US last year like you said, not the entire globe.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by dangoteinlaw: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
bezimo:

On what basis are they reliable..how many patient..who sponsored the research..Do you know the sponsor of research can change the outcome of what they want to be posted.If it won't favour them they won't let it out because it's all about interest..I am in research/academic field and I have seen it happen.

Fake science sponsored by leftist cabal pharma companies don't want the world to know Chloroquine works..evil media..why? So they can shut down the economy, keep the people home and bring down Trump come November.

But daft minds have no idea this is the agenda
you said it all. I have been following trump since even before he became president and somehow i tink that guy is the good guy.

8 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by kingxsamz(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
womenareapes:
I like your tenacity!

preach the word of God for those who has ear let them hear!

never give up in preaching the gospel of Jesus

You better accept Satan as your lord and personal saviour.
I'm warning you. grin
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Obi1kenobi:

Yes, we know you can Google. But you can also easily Google the clinical studies that rebut the efficacy of HCQ as a treatment for COVID, while also revealing several safety issues and enhanced risks in using the drug.

My friend, I am a pharmacist. And yes I can google. But get this, any research that concludes anything different from what the globalist, medical establishment has stated is removed or deprioritized on google search. We are lucky that these guys have come out boldly to speak the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Xavi2019: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Someone help this brother out. His delusions are drowning him into a state of mental illness.
cry cry cry
I swear, I can't even wrap my head around his senseless comments sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Starbound(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
I don't like that Righteousness guy but your own is too much. Did he collect something from you? Are you okay?

5 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by growtogeda: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

una no dey taya grin
Dotherightthing:

una no dey taya

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by new2012: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

From her comments about demon sperm and all, you can tell she's banking on faith and not medicine. That's what they are using to discredit her an Nigerian medical schools on twitter.

It's logical that she's talking in the rubbish

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by favor914: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

cry cry cry
I was told their is always something new to learn, You don’t know more than the President of the United States, so listen more attentively when he speaks, you only know what you know, there is more out there than you don’t know, so focus more on what you do not know, than brag on the little you purport to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Itulah(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
And she's a Nigerian doctor!
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Saintinoo(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Wolgrace:
97 days to go.. Trump is a perfect craft in the hand of his craft masters who owns the two-horn party system..

Chloroquine is not really the cure for the virus invented by the western masters, they are hiding the patent cure from us, but not God..

Trump's strong emphasis on chloroquine and WHO's rejection are media baits and deception to pull zombie crowd unto himself for political score point as a intolerant saviour, and it's a total mockery to mankind..!

Republicans said Chloroquine cures, while democrats said otherwise. Both parties are ONE and controlled by American god-masters, likewise WHO. They are means of dividing masses because division is the foundation of false leaders potrays as saviours. They are destroyers!

Deletion of the viral video is a vital political marketing in the midst of chaos created by them. It's all about Trump, and marketing him is a scripted game to fool the whole world in seeing him as a saviour and one who's on the side of mankind.

Bull crap mongers!
Honestly i fail to understand what you are pointing at in your write up. You sounded asif you were attacking Trump but at thesame time making him the hero.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by kingxsamz(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
wakiri:

Enough of this childish behaviour.

But the one loitering threads with religious sermons is not being childish?
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Grandmeister:

Google has the highest assembly of people working on its system ever in the history of mankind..google has the covert ability to manipulate billions of people(and you can bet they are not all for your benefit)..many have been talking about this but nothing can be done..their algorithm has penetrated every nook and cranny of information in the world..information is today’s power.

True. When doing a google search, we should not just stop our search on the first result page. We should go further even to the umpteenth page. We might be lucky to stumble on an accurate but deprioritized source. We need an alternative to google gaskiya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by favor914: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
new2012:

It's logical that she's talking in the rubbish
And she was mentioned by the President of The United States, or Donald Trump also doesn’t know what he is talking about?
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
GambaOsaka:

So who is hiding the cure for AIDS or CANCER? God?
Hydroxylchloroquine is not a CURE, it just improves the outcome(symptoms) of cover patients. The doctor totally goofed by telling people not to wear masks and saying the malaria drug cures cover 19.

First of all, to ever think and believe that AIDS or cancer has no known cure is a mental indoctrination projected into the minds of the sleepers..

I stated clearly that Hydroxylchloroquine is not really a cure for covid-19, and I totally agree with you on that.. But her action (whether goofed or not) is still one of vital ingredients to make the wool-hair more aromatic and commendable as a true saviour, because he was many times the forefront of the drug.

The cure is still hidden, sure thing.. Reason, North Korea's Kim is showing his people the natural way out of the invented powerless pandemic.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by promotervickky(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
You all should go and watch the video again before coming to comment, understand what she said and don't misunderstand.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
favor914:
In my neighborhood Walgreens, or CVS will ask for a prescription from a physician.
You can order online. Let the prescription I posted on the firstpage guide you. I posted it deliberately. Smart people know what to do with it.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Anonimoss: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
sLentlover7778:
“This virus has a cure, it’s called hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and Zithromax,” the woman claims. “You don’t need masks, there is a cure.”

Message already passed...

grin grin grin

You wan go stock your first aid box with am shey? grin
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by kingxsamz(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
favor914:
I was told their is always something new to learn, You don’t know more than the President of the United States, so listen more attentively when he speaks, you only know what you know, there is more out there than you don’t know, so focus more on what you do not know, than brag on the little you purport to know.

Oya tell us what you know now and how you got the information. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nigerians get bad mouth

One guy say make them inject her with the virus make she cure herself.

World will believe her.

Nigerians will say anything.

Most idiots who never believed covid-19 are here saying WHO is hiding something.

Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by blowjohn(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
humnsikan:

Before the president of the US endorses a drug, there must be more than meets the eye.

Like?

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by zeusdgrt(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Satan66:
Nigerians are a disgrace both locally and abroad.
Imagine this woman is saying you don't need face mask?
That the virus has a cure!?
She should be stripped of her medical license.
No point
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
ayaside:

Bless you fam! Really nothing can be done about the ignorant. I used to be Pro- lot of things and didn't really care about the other party up until I started LISTENING and realized that they are humans too. It made a whole lot of difference.

Yeah...me too. I try to listen to all parties and sift things. I lean conservative but do not agree with conservatives on all issues.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by phineas: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
While the womans intentions may be good.the video was totally unprofessional.

At best she should have reported her succes rates and rwcommend others try the same but not ru bish other recommendations and clinical trials.

As a professional she should know only clinical trials can be utilized to determine the efficacy and safety of any drug.Any other process and we sanction half poisons as safe drugs.

PS shes camerounian not Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by truthfulparrot(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dotherightthing:

I am thinking of engaging you to proofread some of my works.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by CrestMan: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a War!

Good vs Evil
Light vs Darkness

Live Prepared!

MOG God bless you for your uprightness always

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? / Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.