Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC (44409 Views)

Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React / APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others / Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Mires: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Only God can save Obaseki with what I am seeing
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by libertrust: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
duro4chang:
Obaseki is becoming a lone ranger. Will he be able to win this battle? Well, time will tell.
CERTAINLY HE WILL
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by alfasat16(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
APC/ADAMS don buy them with federal appointment will shall see "IN GOD WE TRUST"
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Eriokanmi: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
and you think your vote will count?.. Are you Nigerian?
I'm Nigerian from edo state. We are unique. Bring money, we would take it as still satisfy our wish and that's why we are different. I don't want to talk much let any fulll try and tamper with our vote. The power of voter's card we used to vote obaseki and reject buhari with their federal power is still there. We don't sell our conscience. If you give us peace we give you back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by libertrust: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
The handwriting on the is clear, someone obaseki have began to see political correctness of the APC, it seems federal might might perform wonders
FAKE HANDWRITING.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by leykelvin: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
Animal Kingdom!!! Today you decamp tomorrow you decamp back. Obaseki don´t be bothered at all. Be focused. You don´t need such unstable people around you. Let them decamp and give way to better People. Oshiomhole and his Godson the Thief and the cultist are at work. They are trying to intimidate those supporting you. God knows, no Edo Person will vote a Thief, a cultist and a Thug as governor. Edo People and our Ancestors are with you and your deputy as you guys work for the Interest of Edo People. Oshiomhole, Ize Iyamu and their Thugs will meet their Waterloo and finally be disgraced out of Edo Politics come September. God bless Edo State.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by profmicky: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
God bless you with this comment, the PDP guys he met would never work for him because he undermined them,he placed the PDP governors in other states above the real PDP supporters in Edo state, and majority of these guys still have access to Ize-iyamu because they once worked with him

Dansuqi:

The only strong man that is truly loyal still with him is shuaibu.many of those pdp guys are with pastor and do not really trust him.I just wish he could swallow his pride and withdraw from the race and save himself the eternal humiliation

3 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Eriokanmi: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kawabonga:

That zombie wey u quote so....e just dey drink Panadol for Obaseki matter...by September e go shock am and other of him inconsequentials wey dey cry upandan for NL
I just dey wonder. Why ize-iyamu no go meet oba naw, e no get liver. Make social media vote that day make we wey dey on ground vote, we shall see the difference. Even those ize went to meet with have booed him and oshio baba join.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by libertrust: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

The way Obaseki appointees are resigning nd joining APC, I will not be surprise if Obaseki even resign before d election nd join APC/POI

But resignation will still not affect Obaseki reelection, during last governorship election many Gandollars's appointee resigned nd joined PDP/ Abba Gida but yet Gandollar won
GOD BLESS U. ABEG HELP ME REMIND DEM
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by alen4smith(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
promotervickky:
These people were oshiomole appointies, and please take note more will resign!!

Enough of the bad eggs!!

New appointments after we have won the elections.

Conclusion: the people resigning must have a bad track record of corruption kept by oshiomole.

your parents deserves a refund of the money they wasted educating you.

3 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by libertrust: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
35824L:
cheesygrin People around him know that Obaseki doesn't know anything. He is a glorified clown. A few may even stay with him till election day and vote APC in his face just to rub it in.
WELDONE MA...N. U ARE NOW OMNISCIENCE
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by bkool7(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
There is a limit to what propaganda can do for you.

They themselves know they're lying.

It's left for the polity

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by libertrust: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dansuqi:

Oga,for him to defect means that obaseki is losing.he is a campaigner and knows what is happening at the field boy
NOTHING IS HAPPENING. JUST WAIT TILL 19 SEPTEMBER. MARK U 2MOROW U WILL HEAR ANOTHER NEWS.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by stealmatic(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
AlabiJ:
Osanobua! At this rate Obaseki himself might end up decamping back to APC to support his opponent.
lagh wan kill me here o,oga be careful

2 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by emperor863(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
micflo28:
Oshiomhole in Edo is like Buhari in the North. No matter his many sins, they still love him above all.

The surprising thing is that Edo people are more loyal to Oshiomhole rather than Obaseki. Feelers from the state show that Edolites are not happy with what happened to their son, Oshiomhole at the federal level and they are bent on disgracing him (Obaseki) on Sept 19th this year.

From whatever angle you look at it, Obaseki can not win the governorship elections.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Timijo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Politicians are like ants, they look for wherever there is sugar and when they are done eating it, they look elsewhere.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by galaxy2020(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
All the moles are jumping out.... grin
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by libertrust: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
duro4chang:
When your supportess are leaving you even before the fight then something is wrong.
THE ONLY WRONG THING IS FEAR IN THOSE RESIGNING & SHIFTING GROUND. THE WAS ISRAEL B4 GOLIATH BUT WHAT HAPPENED @ LAST
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Didi2d(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
The same man lots of people claim fighting godfatherism trying to make himself the godfather.
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by bkool7(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pdp must have thought it over.

If we impose a deputy on this man it'll limit the amount we'll collect from him. Let's tell him to choose his own deputy at a price. After all he is not going to win.

4 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Nisot7: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hahahahahaha... I don laugh tire
AlabiJ:
Osanobua! At this rate Obaseki himself might end up decamping back to APC to support his opponent.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Chibezin: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Most of them are woes in APC just watch
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Dansuqi: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
libertrust:
NOTHING IS HAPPENING. JUST WAIT TILL 19 SEPTEMBER. MARK U 2MOROW U WILL HEAR ANOTHER NEWS.

Oga give up jor

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Didi2d(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
emperor863:

The surprising thing is that Edo people are more loyal to Oshiomhole rather than Obaseki. Feelers from the state show that Edolites are not happy with what happened to their son, Oshiomhole at the federal level and they are bent on disgracing him (Obaseki) on Sept 19th this year.

From whatever angle you look at it, Obaseki can not win the governorship elections.

Even me as an Edo man, am not happy the way oshomole was treated. But what can I say, na him ward chairman we gobhold responsible first.

I spoke to my cousin in Auchi, and she told me that the ward chairman has been disowned by children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by saintade01(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
There's a shocker coming, those who stepped down for him in PDP are also planning to defect to APC SOON.

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Banter1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
God. please let Obaseki win.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Ingocof(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
kahal29:
The State Director-General of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement and Board Member of the Edo State Waste Management Board, Patrick Iyoha and two others have resigned their appointments.

The two others who resigned their appointments are the Chairman of the Edo State Post Primary Education Board, Pastor Gabriel Oiboh and the first member of the board, Osanyemwere Osawe, following alleged pressure being mounted on them to defect to the PDP.

Hon. Iyoha in his resignation letter dated 28th of July, 2020, thanked the Edo State Governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki, for giving him the opportunity to serve the Edo people, but stated that his reasons for resignation is personal.

Similarly, the Chairman of the State Post Primary Education Board, Pastor Gabriel Oiboh, in his own resignation letter, also dated 28th July, 2020, stated that he had considered the political happenings in the state as it affects his person, and the pressure to leave the APC, his party to PDP, a party he left since 2009.

He also stated that having prayerfully considered the options available to him, he has decided to remain in the All Progressives Congress.

Meanwhile, seven Councilors of Oredo Local Government Council, including the Councilor of Governor Godwin Obaseki’s Ward 4, have resisted pressure to defect to the PDP and joined the army of those who have decided to remain in the All Progressives Congress to pitch their tent with Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

In the same vein, seven out of 10 Councilors in Uhumwode Local Government Council hav‎e reportedly pitch tent with Pastor Ize-Iyamu.

Recall that the Chief of Staff to governor Obaseki, Taiwo Akerele, two Commissioners, Hon Paul Ohonbamu, Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Hon Omoua Oni-Okpaku, Commissioner for Environment and Sustenability and several appointees, had resigned their appointments from the Obaseki administration.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/state-director-obaseki-shaibu-movement-2-others-resign-join-ize-iyamu%e2%80%8e/

At this rate of defection, I hope Godwin will not desert obaseki to join iyamu

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by kolade560: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
APC e-rats and pro Oshiomhole should keep quiet and shut their dirty stinking mouth pouring out trash.
Resign or not, the voters are the deciders of d day not one confused and desperate appointees calculating their chances and flying up and down like a catapulted bat.
I hate ppl talking like illiterates, anyway what do I expect from senseless morons supporting a blood sucking, corrupt,confused,dejected Buhari led APC government., if not unreasonable banters like this. Obaseki will win with landslide margin.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Mars16(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Edo people they don't have you in mind. They only care about themselves. Vote wisely. By their fruits they shall be known.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Simbrixton(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
kolafolabi:
Not good for Obaseki, not good at all. I strongly hope he wins and put to shame the issue of godfatherism.
he is acting like a godfather himself, demolishing the houses of critics and many more atrocities

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by seanfer(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Eriokanmi:
I just dey wonder. Why ize-iyamu no go meet oba naw, e no get liver. Make social media vote that day make we wey dey on ground vote, we shall see the difference. Even those ize went to meet with have booed him and oshio baba join.

Oga calm down. Ize-Iyamu will still meet with the Oba when the APC will have its rally in Benin. The palace door is always open to all the Oba’s subjects. So don’t use that as an endorsement for Obaseki.

3 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by OPPPS: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Maple51:
Make una read this news well o cheesy this group na support group. This person wey resign na support group DG, remember there are many support groups. If we no take time, the media will set everything on fire cheesy

For less than your sub money, learn to build any kind of website with WP (#1,999) and start building websites in 2 days! Click my name for details
Wait till you see Philip Shuibu resignation letter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe / EFCC Storms Enyinnaya Nwafor's House In Abia (Photos) / Wike Begins Demolition Of Structures On Waterways(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.