Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC (44411 Views)

Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React / APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others / Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by libertrust: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
emperor863:

The surprising thing is that Edo people are more loyal to Oshiomhole rather than Obaseki. Feelers from the state show that Edolites are not happy with what happened to their son, Oshiomhole at the federal level and they are bent on disgracing him (Obaseki) on Sept 19th this year.

From whatever angle you look at it, Obaseki can not win the governorship elections.

U LIED
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by farem: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
kolafolabi:
Not good for Obaseki, not good at all. I strongly hope he wins and put to shame the issue of godfatherism.
Godfather what?
So who are those that obagone has been going to all these days, spending Edo hard-earned money? Satanfathers?

4 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by emilo2bad: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
kolafolabi:
Not good for Obaseki, not good at all. I strongly hope he wins and put to shame the issue of godfatherism.
the issue of Godfatherism is Obaseki idea and accepted by IPOB. ln Edo state oshiomhole is a leader not godfather that is the general view of majority of Edo people

3 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Dealdean: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
kolafolabi:
the man should dissolve his cabinet immediately and appoint PDP members only.

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by libertrust: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dansuqi:

Oga give up jor
NO GIVING UP. OBASEKI WILL SURELY WIN
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by farem: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
seanfer:
This is getting interesting. 7 weeks to election and people are already jumping ship. What will happen 2 weeks to the election? Obaseki listened to wrong advise from the hypocrites wailers and Igbos he associate with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by pfadom: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Obaseki's eyes don dey clear!!!

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by emilo2bad: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

The way Obaseki appointees are resigning nd joining APC, I will not be surprise if Obaseki even resign before d election nd join APC/POI

But resignation will still not affect Obaseki reelection, during last governorship election many Gandollars's appointee resigned nd joined PDP/ Abba Gida but yet Gandollar won
gandollar have federal might behind him and he is also a grassroot politician. Obaseki is lacking both

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Eriokanmi: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
seanfer:

Oga calm down. Ize-Iyamu will still meet with the Oba when the APC will have its rally in Benin. The palace door is always open to all the Oba’s subjects. So don’t use that as an endorsement for Obaseki.
OK sir. Na true talk. Oba's doors are open to all. But note this, money can't buy our votes or conscience.if na thug dem wan bring, every edoman and woman is a potential thug. Once we have chosen you, if you spend, na waste of money, we will still vote you. Go and ask oshio baba how much did he have in his first term. He had nothing.PDP had all the money, flooded edo with naira and dollars. We collected it and still voted oshio baba at the state level. When he came back, we still voted him. We wanted to vote obaseki as apc candidate its personalty we want, not the party. had he refused to pick apc candidate form, we would have changed our mind and smelt a rat but he didn't but party disowned him with osho handiwork. If na party, oshio for no go far as governor. But now that Obaseki has left for the pip after rejection by apc, we will still vote him. Hope you understand.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by baike: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrALIVE:
Yet some people who are only good in online politics will come here to shout 4+4.

Ize iyamu is the next governor of Edo state.

Everything seems to be working well for him.

Even Oshimhole who was his former political enemy is campaigning for him.

God can even make your enemies to work for you when you are destined to be something.
this ur talk sweet me. I wish I fit dash u somtincheesy

2 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Thonee(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is little compared to what Akpabio did to Udom Emmanuel but Akwa Ibomites stood strong with Udom to break God fatherism in the state. Edo people wake up o.

2 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by surgical: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
libertrust:
THE ONLY WRONG THING IS FEAR IN THOSE RESIGNING & SHIFTING GROUND. THE WAS ISRAEL B4 GOLIATH BUT WHAT HAPPENED @ LAST
what about those house of assembly members who taught oshiomole federal might might help them,they did a miscalculation and for four years could not enjoy the position they won
Follow follow no good

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Essential(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Since Oshomolele came back Obaseki has not slept. The wisdom of Ambode to walk away than go down in shame is now clear.

2 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Kissiemu(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nna men!
With the way this election is going you sure say PDP no go refund Obaseki like #2b out of him #6b?

Who are his foot soldiers in Edo State? Can you imagine Wike from Rivers holding an interview in AIT about Edo election where he has no PVC?

This is not looking well at all.

What can a niggah do?

4 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by authority2006(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
kolafolabi:
Not good for Obaseki, not good at all. I strongly hope he wins [s] and put to shame the issue of godfatherism. [/s]

I just don't know why you guys like to deceive yourselves when no-one is deceiving you. How did Obaseki emerge as the gubernatorial candidate of PDP at eleventh hour? No be through godfathers?

2 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Giverz: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
I said so. More to resign!

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by authority2006(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
AlabiJ:
Osanobua! At this rate Obaseki himself might end up decamping back to APC to support his opponent.

Many elected and appointed officials will not decamp for fear of persecution but will work for APC underground.

2 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by DeleTaller: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

The way Obaseki appointees are resigning nd joining APC, I will not be surprise if Obaseki even resign before d election nd join APC/POI

But resignation will still not affect Obaseki reelection, during last governorship election many Gandollars's appointee resigned nd joined PDP/ Abba Gida but yet Gandollar won

Edo no be Kano �����
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by ejimatic: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
kahal29:
The State Director-General of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement and Board Member of the Edo State Waste Management Board, Patrick Iyoha and two others have resigned their appointments.

The two others who resigned their appointments are the Chairman of the Edo State Post Primary Education Board, Pastor Gabriel Oiboh and the first member of the board, Osanyemwere Osawe, following alleged pressure being mounted on them to defect to the PDP.

Hon. Iyoha in his resignation letter dated 28th of July, 2020, thanked the Edo State Governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki, for giving him the opportunity to serve the Edo people, but stated that his reasons for resignation is personal.

Similarly, the Chairman of the State Post Primary Education Board, Pastor Gabriel Oiboh, in his own resignation letter, also dated 28th July, 2020, stated that he had considered the political happenings in the state as it affects his person, and the pressure to leave the APC, his party to PDP, a party he left since 2009.

He also stated that having prayerfully considered the options available to him, he has decided to remain in the All Progressives Congress.

Meanwhile, seven Councilors of Oredo Local Government Council, including the Councilor of Governor Godwin Obaseki’s Ward 4, have resisted pressure to defect to the PDP and joined the army of those who have decided to remain in the All Progressives Congress to pitch their tent with Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

In the same vein, seven out of 10 Councilors in Uhumwode Local Government Council hav‎e reportedly pitch tent with Pastor Ize-Iyamu.

Recall that the Chief of Staff to governor Obaseki, Taiwo Akerele, two Commissioners, Hon Paul Ohonbamu, Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Hon Omoua Oni-Okpaku, Commissioner for Environment and Sustenability and several appointees, had resigned their appointments from the Obaseki administration.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/state-director-obaseki-shaibu-movement-2-others-resign-join-ize-iyamu%e2%80%8e/
. I smile in Edo language...Obaseki was made what he is today.No God fatherism in his case .He deserves to be ousted. Soon he will realise what politics is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by authority2006(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
tuniski:

Don't mind those children who lack simple comprehension.

You need to read the piece below and clear your doubt

Dansuqi:
The most significant points to note here is not about the defection of the campaign director but what is happening in oredo and uhumnwonde lgas.obaseki is from oredo LGA and 7 out of the 12 councillors there have refused to defect including the councillor representing obaseki's own ward 4.this is crystal.the councillors are the closest elected reps to the masses and know the pulse of the electorate.meanwhile uhumnwonde shares same federal con with orhiomnwon where pastor hails from and majority of the councillors are with him.
What more sign do we need to see that obaseki will lose? It is over my pdp guys.majority of edo lites are not with obaseki.bid obaseki farewell before its too late.up apc

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by duwdu: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
kolafolabi:

Lol, must you support Obaseki blindly and wish for him to win irrespective of his clear behavior like an emperor? Is it not a bad case of in-born 'god-fatherism' to seek to force qualified, elected or appointed government officials to resign — and hence lose their official means of livelihood — because they refuse to belong to your political faction?

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Mexyz(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
emperor863:

The surprising thing is that Edo people are more loyal to Oshiomhole rather than Obaseki. Feelers from the state show that Edolites are not happy with what happened to their son, Oshiomhole at the federal level and they are bent on disgracing him (Obaseki) on Sept 19th this year.

From whatever angle you look at it, Obaseki can not win the governorship elections.

Who are the Edolites that are not happy with what happened to Osho?
The Benins or the Esans?

Guy don't allow anyone deceive you, Osho's ordeal at the federal level is no one's business in Edo State.
May the best man for the job win the forthcoming election.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by afesco: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Goldp5988:
WHAT!

Obaseki watin now, you are not playing your card well oh.
He is a greedy idiot

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by ada9ja(f): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
AlabiJ:
Osanobua! At this rate Obaseki himself might end up decamping back to APC to support his opponent.
u almost kill me cos i was eating peppersoup while reading this joke
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by afesco: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Obaseki is a virus

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by oluwaahmed: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Even if obaseki loses, he has shown that he's a man not coward. The problem is that many Nigerians are cowards (like the guys in front page) so being courageous is actually strange to them. History will always favor the brave.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by UGBE634: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Eriokanmi:
See this one. I'm from Okpameri in akoko edo LGA. My ward chair is my close friend. If you come to ibillo, ask of the lawani family. We are voting obaseki. Media or not, we know who we are. Only obaseki remembered our LGA, the largest in edo and the oldest in Nigeria in the last 16 years .Now we enjoy good roads. Our LG chairman is for obaseki and thats where the largest vote is forming from. Come to ikpeshi, my friend's hometown and see Chinese at work in the marble plant. Una no sabi anything. Dey nairaland dey brag. Until the election day.
stop saying this bro ovia south west is the largest lga in terms of size and oredo is the largest in terms of population. Who is deceiving you bro, this is false in all regard

5 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by duwdu: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=Mo3891 post=92204349]

In Nigerian style of politics , the low rankers and rank and file of a party holds the ace to your winning not the big wigs, and if they keep decamping like this, Obaseki won't have any physical presence at polling unit[quote]

Whoa, I honestly believe the part I've put in bold characters, is the koko of the matter. Good thinking.

P34c3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by duro4chang(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
libertrust:
CERTAINLY HE WILL
Time will tell!!
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Eriokanmi: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
UGBE634:
stop saying this bro ovia south west is the largest lga in terms of size and oredo is the largest in terms of population. Who is deceiving you bro, this is false in all regard
Haa! grin
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by 27Pushing30: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
promotervickky:
These people were oshiomole appointies, and please take note more will resign!!

Enough of the bad eggs!!

New appointments after we have won the elections.

Conclusion: the people resigning must have a bad track record of corruption kept by oshiomole.

So you think a grassroots mobilizer is scared of efcc ? Lol you don’t have experience in politics
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by chukwuibuipob: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
shocked grin wink cheesy grin grin cheesy wink Obaseki is cumming to TOGO kiss wink grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monthly/ Yearly "Security Votes" Appropriation Of State Governors / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari / Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.