Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC (44407 Views)

Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React / APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others / Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by moodyguy: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
emilo2bad:

gandollar have federal might behind him and he is also a grassroot politician. Obaseki is lacking both
by federal might u mean rigging machine abi?
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by moodyguy: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
baike:
this ur talk sweet me. I wish I fit dash u somtincheesy
masturbators
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by moodyguy: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
Giverz:
I said so. More to resign!
they are all nonetities who were allowed to loot Edo money.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Christistruth00: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
As a man Soweth so does he reap.

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
Eriokanmi:
OK sir. Na true talk. Oba's doors are open to all. But note this, money can't buy our votes or conscience.if na thug dem wan bring, every edoman and woman is a potential thug. Once we have chosen you, if you spend, na waste of money, we will still vote you. Go and ask oshio baba how much did he have in his first term. He had nothing.PDP had all the money, flooded edo with naira and dollars. We collected it and still voted oshio baba at the state level. When he came back, we still voted him. We wanted to vote obaseki as apc candidate its personalty we want, not the party. had he refused to pick apc candidate form, we would have changed our mind and smelt a rat but he didn't but party disowned him with osho handiwork. If na party, oshio for no go far as governor. But now that Obaseki has left for the pip after rejection by apc, we will still vote him. Hope you understand.

Forget this your long epistle. After the election y'all will become invisible like a ghost. Ize iyamu is the next governor of Edo state.

6 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by duwdu: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Eriokanmi:
I'm Nigerian from edo state. We are unique. Bring money, we would take it as still satisfy our wish and that's why we are different. I don't want to talk much let any fulll try and tamper with our vote. The power of voter's card we used to vote obaseki and reject buhari with their federal power is still there. We don't sell our conscience. If you give us peace we give you back.

Hmm... I think you're beginning to sound arrogant. You did not vote for Obaseki in 2016, you voted for Oshiomhole's candidate. Simple. If you mixed that one up, then I don't know what to tell you. Good luck.

P34c3
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Dansuqi: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
UGBE634:
stop saying this bro ovia south west is the largest lga in terms of size and oredo is the largest in terms of population. Who is deceiving you bro, this is false in all regard

He meant that akoko Edo is the largest in edo north
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by anigbajumo(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mcreloaded:

Obaseki is vigorously shaking the tree to make sure the bad fruits fall off and make way for better fruits to emerge.

These decampees were hiding before and they have no option other than to go and meet their godfather's.

Thank God Obaseki is chasing the weed if not they were hoping to cause problems for PDP.

For every decampees there more than enough youths more qualified to fill their posts which is a plus for the PDP youths.

Obaseki carry go the Edo's are with you.
Say no to godfatherism and agberoism in Edo state.
Day yest to development and prompt payment of salaries and pensions.

We don't hear news of pensioners dieing every day from one form of verification exercise or the other.

If only you people supporting Oshiomhole know the number of our parents who died on ques waiting for meaningless verification exercises every month you will weep.

Let me shock you, there are many people who are loyalist of ize iyamu that will still be in PDP till election day, there is different between grassroot politician and ordinary politician... Just wait and see the magic in coming weeks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by duwdu: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
Banter1:
God. please let Obaseki win.

Lol.

P34c3
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by duwdu: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
kolade560:
APC e-rats and pro Oshiomhole should keep quiet and shut their dirty stinking mouth pouring out trash.
Resign or not, the voters are the deciders of d day not one confused and desperate appointees calculating their chances and flying up and down like a catapulted bat.
I hate ppl talking like illiterates, anyway what do I expect from senseless morons supporting a blood sucking, corrupt,confused,dejected Buhari led APC government., if not unreasonable banters like this. Obaseki will win with landslide margin.

See uncouth frustration and transferred aggression. gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by duwdu: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Eriokanmi:
I just dey wonder. Why ize-iyamu no go meet oba naw, e no get liver. Make social media vote that day make we wey dey on ground vote, we shall see the difference. Even those ize went to meet with have booed him and oshio baba join.

Lol; are you suggesting Ize-Iyamu will shy away from meeting the Oba in the course of this campaign? If so, I'll have to say, "now you're losing it." cheesy

P34c3
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by olaks4real(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fire on the mountain
I hope wike will be at all the polling units at the same time .
Laugh in swahili

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by feedthenation(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is just about politics
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Nwaonyishi69: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Arrant nonsense, the said oshi-omo-ole was removed from apc by his ward first; in politics mountains are sometimes made out of mounds. After all, two out of more than two hundred appointees is just like scooping a table spoon of water out of an Ocean. So, stop fooling yourselves about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Gentlealibu: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ingocof:

At this rate of defection, I hope Godwin will not desert obaseki to join iyamu

And become Godwin Iyamu abi?! grin grin cheesy
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by adekolaelect(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
We told them they said Edo is not Lagos .we told them they said they must kill Godfather's in Edo but they left their father at home not kill .we told them they insulted us.can some one tell us who is Coward between Anbode of Lagos and Obaseki of Edo ? Can some one tell us who is Coward between those that supporting obasekis misbehaviours and those who were cautioning him? Wailers / Igbos good in creating problems for people's life but never take anybody out of problem in both Nigeria and other countries .It is bad lock to relate with them.

2 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by samdaisi: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
It's a big lie ,those guys can't just tentered their resignation like that because Edo no be Lagos.you people never seen anything a week to the election you will hear shout from Obaseke mouth

2 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by emilo2bad: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dansuqi:

He meant that akoko Edo is the largest in edo north
Akoko Edo is not the largest in voting strength but in land mass in Edo North. Etsako West-Auchi have the highest voters in Edo North and oshiomhole is from the local government please google previous elections in Edo state to confirm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by henryhemon(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
kahal29:
lipsrsealed

Others are just waiting to collect their July and August pay before porting....

Meanwhile 7 out of 12 Councillors dump Godwin Obaseki for Osagie Ize-Iyamu in the governor's native Oredo Local Government Council including Ward 4 which is Governor Obaseki's Ward.

They are hungry people and can't guarantee anything.

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by ogmask: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
AlabiJ:
Osanobua! At this rate Obaseki himself might end up decamping back to APC to support his opponent.

Truth is most of the guys resigning are oshomole 's boys. They were asked to chose between obaseki and oshomole since the gov has jumped ship, that's what you are seeing now. More will resign before the election. They are actually moles being exposed and giving the option to align or resign.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Dminister(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
What is joins APC. They are APC members. Stop posting nonsense
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2020
Ize-Iyamu the gargantua! cheesy grin grin grin
I told y'all, this man is a master politician, a political colossus and a quintessential leviathan. cheesy grin grin grin.
See strong men and top men decamping almost on daily basis to go and pledge allegiance to him! Damn!

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by ogbonti: 3:21am On Jul 29, 2020
AlabiJ:
Osanobua! At this rate Obaseki himself might end up decamping back to APC to support his opponent.

shorrop there - let them go!!!!! grin grin grin

for everyone who leaves Obaseki because they are loyal to the APC is a plus for Obaseki because those he met in PDP need those slots

it is not unusual - it is a shake up - Just like the Lord God told Gideon, "Tell all those who are afraid to go home" - many left, Gideon won!!!

If people are playing a game - some will bet that certain odds are certain and others will bet against it

every one can not bet the same - abi for bet naija - everyone dey play the same numbers ? whosssssai

-TRUTH BE TOLD IF THESE RESIGNATIONS DID'NT HAPPEN, I WILL BE WORRIED BECAUSE CURRENT PDP MEMBERS WONT HAVE POSITIONS

those who believe Obaseki will win and be beneficial to them have decamped to PDP - and many are still considering doing so, Ojezua is in APC abi?

Those who believe Obaseki wont win OR can not withstand the pressure from Oshomole and POI to stay with APC are the ones resigning now
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by ogbonti: 3:39am On Jul 29, 2020
EmmaFantastic:
Ize-Iyamu the gargantua! cheesy grin grin grin
I told y'all, this man is a master politician, a political colossus and a quintessential leviathan. cheesy grin grin grin.
See strong men and top men decamping almost on daily basis to go and pledge allegiance to him! Damn!

each of those who decamped have ONE VOTE - yes there are moles everywhere and betrayals - would you rather have them sabotage Obaseki or have them leave so that the true Obaseki disciples can have the space and fresh air to work?

OSHOMOLE AND POI are baby politicians and they act on impulse all the time - If REALLY THIS GUY CONTACTED THEM THAT he was willing to fVCK UP Obaseki, the best thing they should have told him was to remain with Obaseki until 3 days to the election so he can give them useful info about every move Obaseki makes. THEY FAILED AGAIN - just as they hurriedly disqualified Obaseki and threw him a lifeline in getting the PDP nomination - instead of waiting until when no one will accept him because of time constraints to disqualify him

you see - Osho is a baby politician who acts on impulse and trust me - all this works for Obaseki's ambition!

THEREFORE,

shorrop there - let them go!!!!! grin grin grin

for everyone who leaves Obaseki because they are loyal to the APC is a plus for Obaseki because those he met in PDP need those slots

it is not unusual - it is a shake up - Just like the Lord God told Gideon, "Tell all those who are afraid to go home" - many left, Gideon won!!!

If people are playing a game - some will bet that certain odds are certain and others will bet against it

every one can not bet the same - abi for bet naija - everyone dey play the same numbers ? whosssssai

-TRUTH BE TOLD IF THESE RESIGNATIONS DID'NT HAPPEN, I WILL BE WORRIED BECAUSE CURRENT PDP MEMBERS WONT HAVE POSITIONS

those who believe Obaseki will win and be beneficial to them have decamped to PDP - and many are still considering doing so, Ojezua is in APC abi?

Those who believe Obaseki wont win OR can not withstand the pressure from Oshomole and POI to stay with APC are the ones resigning now
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Aemmaboos(m): 5:09am On Jul 29, 2020
Obasaki this is the time you will know who is truly your friend or supporter . Please don't panic but be focus. The end will justify
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Mayflowa(m): 5:39am On Jul 29, 2020
35824L:
Obaseki's social media urchins don't even know the kind of incompetent clown they are working for. By the time the elections are one week away, even Obaseki will resign from the race. Edo state will never have a confused maga as Governor again.

You are talking like the people know what is good. How many times have the people made the right choice in whom to govern them. resignation and alignment are about politics not competence. The system favors failure most of the time. More so, Obaseki has tried so much in this fight againt controlling leadership. Even if he loses today, he has my respect for wrestling vested interests. This kind of action will put Ize-iyamu on his toes if he does win. It is not a do and die seat. Let us canvass for a fair election. I have not seen any debate between them. We need to press for that.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Goldp5988(f): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2020
afesco:
He is a greedy idiot

As in eh, I hope PDP are not deceiving him.

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Goldp5988(f): 6:55am On Jul 29, 2020
InfernoNig:

Lol, like he has card before.... Them don ride him matter on.

I be think say him get oh........ As in eh
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Goldp5988(f): 6:59am On Jul 29, 2020
richie240:

that's what happens when a playa outplays himself.

Forget abt d blackmailing and online ranting of PDP and its online warriors, d real ppl on ground are no fools.

the same money he refused to 'share' with his ppl/'internal godfather' in APC, has he not bn gladly sharing sane with PDP and his 'external godfather'/mouth running colleague??

The Gye nor wise at all. As incumbent all u need to do is lie low (in apc) till after election b4 showing osho-baba and co ur true treacherous nature!

Unfortunately, online 'likes and shares' from known 'rebels' didn't help atiku/obi, and neither will it help him
cool

"The Gye nor wise at all. As incumbent all u need to do is lie low (in apc) till after election b4 showing osho-baba and co ur true treacherous nature!".

I like this part.
Any ways he wanted to play fast that was why he moved to PDP

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Goldp5988(f): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2020
Gforce2015:

Oshiomole Juju dey work....wetin you know?/

The more you look, the.less you see.

Oshimole don ties the destiny of Edo State and Edo people inside his mama clothes....he releases people and locks up people at will...

I have really head about his mom and how she use to stand for Oshio lol, God pass them, no juju will last forever.
Was thinking Oshio will lie low cos no longer chairman.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Goldp5988(f): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2020
lomprico:

it's a strategy by apc to make it seam like obaseki is losing popularity

I hope so.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Goldp5988(f): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2020
jasent:
They were already in APC.So no problem.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos / Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner / Atiku Leads Buhari In Four LGAs In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.