Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC (44405 Views)

Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React / APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others / Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by lomprico(m): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2020
Goldp5988:

I hope so.

all these people resigning were appointed by oshiomole not obaseki so they are only being loyal to the man that gave them job. no cause for alarm

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Odumanudo: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2020
Obaseki has so many support groups. Okoudoh led group is just one of them. His resignation does not hold any moment. The councillors that refused to decamp to PDP have their selfish reasons. Everybody in Edo State know how Oshiomhole hand picked these guys and hijacked the process during their election. Captain Hosea is throwing money at them and most of them can't resist the fifthy lucre.
An average Edo man knows that Obaseki's victory is assured by his works and popularity with the ordinary people. September shall tell the different between propaganda and reality.

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Odumanudo: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2020
Obaseki has so many support groups. Okoudoh led group is just one of them. His resignation does not hold any moment. The councillors that refused to decamp to PDP have their selfish reasons. Everybody in Edo State know how Oshiomhole hand picked these guys and hijacked the process during their election. Captain Hosea is throwing money at them and most of them can't resist the filthy lucre.
An average Edo man knows that Obaseki's victory is assured by his works and popularity with the ordinary people. September shall tell the different between propaganda and reality.

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by afesco: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2020
Goldp5988:

As in eh, I hope PDP are not deceiving him.
PDP has only come to take money from him n dumped him n dt was y Wike called some PDP members tax collectors. He will definitely sink

3 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Ghokes(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
EcoBrick:

I think Obaseki was scammed by paperweight politicians in Edo state into his unnecessary fight with Oshiomhole. Now he is seeing that power of incumbency is not enough to win reelection. A governor also needs to command the loyalty of the power brokers at the grassroots.

You are very right

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Goldp5988(f): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
afesco:
PDP has only come to take money from him n dumped him n dt was y Wike called some PDP members tax collectors. He will definitely sink

This matter weak me

2 Likes

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by ogbonti: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2020
emkz:
Very soon, Philip Shaibu go resign.

Ogbonti, come make we stake 100k for this election na.

how far ? if to say you stake, you been don lose, next time respect Ogbonti when I talk politics grin grin grin grin
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by ogbonti: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=Dansuqi post=92203549]

It is loud and clear but pdp fans are still ignoring it.where is ogbonti,flordflorez, martineverest,tyriq,kestor?? You guys just give it up pleases.it is over[/quote]

Bros how market? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by colorsofrainbow: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2020
afesco:
u were saying something grin grin
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by Racoon(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2020
EcoBrick:
I think Obaseki was scammed by paperweight politicians in Edo state into his unnecessary fight with Oshiomhole.

Now he is seeing that power of incumbency is not enough to win reelection. A governor also needs to command the loyalty of the power brokers at the grassroots.
What is the story today? Are you done talking?
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by emkz: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
ogbonti:

how far ? if to say you stake, you been don lose, next time respect Ogbonti when I talk politics grin grin grin grin

I bin no see you again make we stake. E do me say you bin no sure say Obaseki fit win. Congratulations sha. Make una serve Edo people well.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by ERockson: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Odumanudo:
Obaseki has so many support groups. Okoudoh led group is just one of them. His resignation does not hold any moment. The councillors that refused to decamp to PDP have their selfish reasons. Everybody in Edo State know how Oshiomhole hand picked these guys and hijacked the process during their election. Captain Hosea is throwing money at them and most of them can't resist the fifthy lucre.
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by LiesSlayer007: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
35824L:
Obaseki's social media urchins don't even know the kind of incompetent clown they are working for. By the time the elections are one week away, even Obaseki will resign from the race. Edo state will never have a confused maga as Governor again.
how far lagos boulion van hypocritical urchin. were nie..low life and low brain,lagos state govt said i should tell you and your touts brothers to stop open defecation in adeniji,isale eko,ebute ero,idumota,etc.

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by LiesSlayer007: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
kahal29:
lipsrsealed

Others are just waiting to collect their July and August pay before porting....

Meanwhile 7 out of 12 Councillors dump Godwin Obaseki for Osagie Ize-Iyamu in the governor's native Oredo Local Government Council including Ward 4 which is Governor Obaseki's Ward.
mumu senseless man,hope you saw the results of ward 4 with all thier porting. hope you saw you Ize iyamu local govt result, he lost gidigba. edo no be lagos where una no get sense
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
35824L:
Obaseki's social media urchins don't even know the kind of incompetent clown they are working for. By the time the elections are one week away, even Obaseki will resign from the race. Edo state will never have a confused maga as Governor again.
how market now ode

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dansuqi:
The most significant points to note here is not about the defection of the campaign director but what is happening in oredo and uhumnwonde lgas.obaseki is from oredo LGA and 7 out of the 12 councillors there have refused to defect including the councillor representing obaseki's own ward 4.this is crystal.the councillors are the closest elected reps to the masses and know the pulse of the electorate.meanwhile uhumnwonde shares same federal con with orhiomnwon where pastor hails from and majority of the councillors are with him.
What more sign do we need to see that obaseki will lose? It is over my pdp guys.majority of edo lites are not with obaseki.bid obaseki farewell before its too late.up apc
Eeeediot.........Up APC kee you dia.... hope your eyes are clear now....Ode
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by DennisEche(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
kahal29:

Abeg help tell am the koko on ground.
OBOY HOW MARKET NA
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by ogbonti: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
emkz:

I bin no see you again make we stake. E do me say you bin no sure say Obaseki fit win. Congratulations sha. Make una serve Edo people well.

No bro, na ban dem ban me here - one yeye moderator grin grin grin grin for 2whole months over just a small APC comment - can you imagine? but e don pass sha- well done my brother
Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by emkz: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
ogbonti:

No bro, na ban dem ban me here - one yeye moderator grin grin grin grin for 2whole months over just a small APC comment - can you imagine? but e don pass sha- well done my brother

I no even dey count how many times dem don ban me sef. But two months too plenty. We move bro.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC by ogbonti: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
emkz:

I no even dey count how many times dem don ban me sef. But two months too plenty. We move bro.

Cheers.

no mind them my brother grin grin happy sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner / Two Close Contacts With Bala Mohammed Test Positive For Coronavirus / Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.