Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Let's Start Saying The Truth About Snail's - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let's Start Saying The Truth About Snail's (2029 Views)

Bitter Truth About Snail Farming / What They Did Not Tell You About Snail Farming / Facts About Snail Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Start Saying The Truth About Snail's by JOACHINpedro: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lucrativress:

I'm just seeing this sef
Your budget o
Your budget determines your best containment
For me
I look out for containments that can ease stress off me.
And it comes with its quote.
Containment is basically anyway to keep them from running
How you go about it depends hoogely on your budget
Two years later...

1 Like

Re: Let's Start Saying The Truth About Snail's by Lucrativress(f): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Two years later...
I'm a better Teacher
More experience
Let's call it a good suspense
I actually want to stop the teachings though and keep it all to myself.

If you're still interested?
Let's have a good climax

1 Like

Re: Let's Start Saying The Truth About Snail's by dezo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lucrativress:

My bill is high o
If you don't mind
Type yes and we can move forward
LOL you don't even know what I want to discuss but YES.
Re: Let's Start Saying The Truth About Snail's by Lucrativress(f): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
dezo:

LOL you don't even know what I want to discuss but YES.
Oh seems it's not business cause if it's business then I'm only interested in the money grin

Since it's not business,no need taking it further, I can toast you here cheesy
Re: Let's Start Saying The Truth About Snail's by dezo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lucrativress:

Oh seems it's not business cause if it's business then I'm only interested in the money grin

Since it's not business,no need taking it further, I can toast you here cheesy
Ah abeg na Business oh,snail business o be precise
Re: Let's Start Saying The Truth About Snail's by Lucrativress(f): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
dezo:
Ah abeg na Business oh,snail business o be precise
Exactly
So you'll be paying money
Re: Let's Start Saying The Truth About Snail's by dezo(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lucrativress:

Exactly
So you'll be paying money
YES oh
Re: Let's Start Saying The Truth About Snail's by Lucrativress(f): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
dezo:

YES oh
Better
I've got a very kind heart that takes consulted projects like my own, so I ensure seeing to success, opens me to being exploited at times.

So with that fact I've increased my fee's, insurance on emotional damages factored in.
Re: Let's Start Saying The Truth About Snail's by Lucrativress(f): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
dezo:

YES oh
cheesy
Check your reply
Re: Let's Start Saying The Truth About Snail's by Raph82(m): 5:26am On Nov 11, 2022
When it comes to snails, I don't even know where to start from. As an animal scientist, I can say categorically that no serious research has been made in Nigeria concerning the successful reproduction and raising of our large African land snail (A.maginata). I've been to virtually all the so-called big snail producers around, there's nothing like making millions in snail farming, except you go into the bush to hunt snails and sell in large quantity.
One thing is common in most of these snail farms, high rate of mortality which they hide away from the public. I've attended many seminars on snails, including Netgals annual meetings which is made up of association of animal scientists with interest in snail farming
& research.
I've raised over four thousand snails before (point of lay), with no meaningful results, but as a scientist, I got many hidden facts, truths and made lots of personal researches along the line which were documented for the future.

1 Like

Re: Let's Start Saying The Truth About Snail's by Babakolanut(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Do you have point of lay snails for sale,what is the price and where is your snail farm located? Whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lavender, Rosemary, Coriander, Curry, Thyme, lemon balm, Mint N Sage Seedling / Urgent! Help, What Brand Of Fertilizer Is The Best To Use For Maize And Cowpea / Come In For Your High Quality Extruded Cat-Fish Feeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.