Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection (6668 Views)

How Do People Who Pickup Hook Up Girls Get Erection? / I Dont Get Erection When With My GF / Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Lawsaite: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so you do agree that all the begging on top the fake stories you posted on NL was for bet9ja, right?!

it benefit me to catch NLers who think we are so stupid to not find the old BS stories they posted years ago, simply because they think they are safe after changing profiles.
Ok. Just grant my request and put the Picture of my chat down please. If you have spare Time, we can move our discussion to WhatsApp. Its more private
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mathscum:

Women should no that an erect dick does not always mean the man want sex

Exactly. The week before this was hell for me. Crazy sex back to back for over 10days, AI girls no go kill persin. After each nut I'll be so cheesed off and in pains down there, but the second our naked warm bodies come together, the mumu dìck is rock hard again. Next thing you know she's either pushing her bum into me to stick it in or sitting on it.

Lucky enough she noticed I needed space, so she moved out back to her place.
If ever there was a moment to rid oneself of a body part, it would be right there and then. I really wish our dìcks are detachable, that thing is a burden I kid you not.

1 Like

Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mathscum:
I do get satisfied but the duck don't.
It just goes to show an erect dick does not mean you want sex.
After the first round I am OK and I hardly fell anything again but the duck will still be erect.

Women should no that an erect dick does not always mean the man want sex

an erect dikc is a sign of arousal, thus unless morning wood, something visually/emotionally is turning you on.

i dont understand what you are saying: so your babe is with you, you mount her, then bust a nut, and afterwards you are still h0rny/aroused, yet dont want to fukc her any longer?! is that what you are saying?!

bro, if you can fukc 3/4 different babes per week, but yet the minute you see a piece of tittays/nyansh, you get aroused, then you obviously aint satisfied sexually. if you are still sexually aroused after a 1st round, then it mean you are not sexually satisfied and need more.. thus you should look within yourself to pinpoint exactly what SATISFACTION is to you. you may desire something else than what your women are offering.
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Lawsaite: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

an erect dikc is a sign of arousal, thus unless morning wood, something visually/emotionally is turning you on.

i dont understand what you are saying: so your babe is with you, you mount her, then bust a nut, and afterwards you are still h0rny/aroused, yet dont want to fukc her any longer?! is that what you are saying?!

bro, if you can fukc 3/4 different babes per week, but yet the minute you see a piece of tittays/nyansh, you get aroused, then you obviously aint satisfied sexually. if you are still sexually aroused after a 1st round, then it mean you are not sexually satisfied and need more.. thus you should look within yourself to pinpoint exactly what SATISFACTION is to you. you may desire something else than what your women are offering.
Boss
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
It's been weeks since I last got an erection.
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

At that second round it will then look like a burden, and pain can come along with it. So it won't be desirable, but the dick no wan here
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by sofiscatedmoron: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mathscum:
Just imagine if i am in that big brother Niger house my brother my dick go day erect 2 4 7

I don't know if it is because I am a shower.

Out of all the women I have slept with no one has seen my flaccid state before sex, immediately I enter the bedroom with them my dick erect immediately
After the first round within few minutes it pick up again

Even if I am talking to a girl and it is going erotic ban e done stand.

Guys that hardly get erection they don't know what God has done for them.
U are sex starved,, go find where to release
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mathscum:
At that second round it will then look like a burden, and pain can come along with it. So it won't be desirable, but the dick no wan here

bro, i suggest you look deep within yourself and search for what would make your sexual encounter with these women pleasurable... yo body and mind are sexually aroused. whether you like it or not.
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Lawsaite: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, i suggest you look deep within yourself and search for what would make your sexual encounter with these women pleasurable... yo body and mind are sexually aroused. whether you like it or not.
You still haven't put the picture down. Whatever you gain from the picture being there, I don't know. If you take delight in seeing another person uncomfortable, may the God you serve, serve you the same dish. Good night bro
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
just consume lots of sugary food and when sugar has become too much in ur system u will find it hard getting an erection cheesy
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lawsaite:
You still haven't put the picture down. Whatever you gain from the picture being there, I don't know. If you take delight in seeing another person uncomfortable, may the God you serve, serve you the same dish. Good night bro

i dont serve any god bro, i serve COMMON SENSE!!! the more you are begging me to put the pic down, the less i will. goodnight!
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by ForestHill: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
lefulefu:
just start consuming excess refined sugar as excess table sugar,five alive,coke and beer and adopt a sendentary life style ; cheesy
i assure with the excess sugar in ur system and excess body weight getting an erection will be a mirage cheesy
What's the physiology behind this? I've a friend who eats junk food, he consumes sugary drinks like his everyday ritual still his a horse (Girls he rolls with confirmed it). I think systems differs from another.

1 Like

Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Lawsaite: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i dont serve any god bro, i serve COMMON SENSE!!! the more you are begging me to put the pic down, the less i will. goodnight!
Does your common sense prevent you from accepting we chat somewhere else so that your perception of me a scam be probably corrected? If it does, then common sense isn't really common anymore
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lawsaite:
Does your common sense prevent you from accepting we chat somewhere else so that your perception of me a scam be probably corrected? If it does, then common sense isn't really common anymore

anything you want to say to me, let EVERYONE on NL hear/read it...
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Stewart883(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
Mathscum:

Lol you know how many I get?

If Na number of Bleep go reduce am, just know that will not work for me.

The sex I have hard some full family never get am.
I have sex 3 to 4 times a week for the last four years

Y
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Splendor185: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Oshiomhole Desperate to revive his drowning career says Crusoe Osagie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv7lq0TXOTM
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
ForestHill:
What's the physiology behind this? I've a friend who eats junk food, he consumes sugary drinks like his everyday ritual still his a horse (Girls he rolls with confirmed it). I think systems differs from another.
whats the psychology behind it?
when u consume excess sugar then your body becomes insulin resistant then there is tendency for you to add excess weight then with the excess sugar in your body u have dificulty in having an erection and also tendency to be diabetic.
So either this ur paddy is just lying to u that he eats junk food everyday or he takes it occasionally or it could be he just started his unhealthy eating and hence its yet to take an effect on his body.
There was this course mate then at 100 level he started drinking and from 200 level he started developing a little beer belly though he was still slim and still looked fit.From 400 level he started looking chubby with a noticably beer stomach.When i saw his recent whatsap pic i couldnt recorgnise him again.He had added a lot of weight and he"s now on obese side and his belly is three times as big.I asked him if he was still drinking too much beer and he said he has stopped altogether though the addiction is still there and the reason he stopped is because he was tested with diabetes.If u love that ur paddy just advice him to go down a little on the sugary drinks or junks he is consuming cos in 4 or 5 yrs time na hospital im go dey run to over self inflicted issue that he brought on himself.So if u dont want to have erection like i said b4 just start consuming sugar and add excess pound on ur belly.It will do the trick i assure u cheesy.
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
ForestHill:
. I think systems differs from another.
yea system differn from each other but trying to lost ur erection aint hard cheesy.Excess sugar and salt as in plenty of it does the trick for everyone cheesy.
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

having a morning wood is good grin..its a sign u are healthy and ur equipment is still working.and as for jumping into any female pant u see cos of u have erection its all about body discipline cheesy.afterall some impotent men still cheat on their wives even without erection cheesy.
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Lawsaite: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

anything you want to say to me, let EVERYONE on NL hear/read it...
So you can divulge everything about you here on Nairaland? Common sense in play. I really thought you more than this. Enjoy sir
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
lefulefu:
having a morning wood is good grin..its a sign u are healthy and ur equipment is still working.and as for jumping into any female pant u see cos of u have erection its all about body discipline cheesy.afterall some impotent men still cheat on their wives even without erection cheesy.

bro these impotent men still have a healthy brain, and we all know that arousal starts from the mind/eyes... so this brothat has to figure out what it is that turns him on that he cant satisfy all this time. but i believe that any man who comes down from a woman (and within minutes he is still aroused but dont want to fukc her again), has a serious sexual issue.
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro these impotent men still have a healthy brain, and we all know that arousal starts from the mind/eyes... so this brothat has to figure out what it is that turns him on that he cant satisfy all this time. but i believe that any man who comes down from a woman (and within minutes he is still aroused but dont want to fukc her again), has a serious sexual issue.
some runz girls do talk about the way they have sex with some of their sugar daddy clients who have lost their erection.there are some who these runzgirls give handjobs as in they masturbate them then self-service their thing for hours until the old man expels his watery sperm.there some they give their sugar daddy clients just body massage and some dey just do strip tease for them and the old men are satisfied and upon all this they reward such girls with lose of money grin.its one of the major reasons young girls prefer dating old men cos most believe that since the man is old he is bound to be impotent and wont disturb her with physical sex...except if the young girl is unlucky to be with a sugar daddy like obasanjo cos old soldier never dies grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:23am On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
some runz girls do talk about the way they have sex with some of their sugar daddy clients who have lost their erection.there are some who these runzgirls give handjobs as in they masturbate them then self-service their thing for hours until the old man expels his watery sperm.there some they give their sugar daddy clients just body massage and some dey just do strip tease for them and the old men are satisfied and upon all this they reward such girls with lose of money grin.its one of the major reasons young girls prefer dating old men cos most believe that since the man is old he is bound to be impotent and wont disturb her with physical sex...except if the young girl is unlucky to be with a sugar daddy like obasanjo cos old soldier never dies grin grin grin

bro, who are we trying to fool here?! you cant deny that it must feel really good for an 80yr old grandpa to be jacked off by some 18yr old cutie?! the pleasure is in the brain...and many men out there have sex but they aint satisfied because they have straight sex, while they desire some extreme sexual fantasies that are NOT fulfilled (aka finger in their booty, BDSM, humiliation, homos sex etc) you cant judge a man by his looks.

true story: i personally know men in power who like nothing than to be humiliated by women. i have a close friend of mine who was married to a woman who is a dominatrix and she had clients that were top CEOs (in charge of 100s of employees) that like nothing better that to be whipped like biitches and/or be kicked in the balls for pleasure (the babe is a medical doctor and she did castration too). we once went to a sex party in Prague and she showed up with one of her CEO slaves walking on a leash (like a dog), and she sat on him all through the party while he was on his hands and knees. satisfaction for Jide, isnt the same for Taiwo!
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

true story: i personally know men in power who like nothing than to be humiliated by women. i have a close friend of mine who was married to a woman who is a dominatrix and she had clients that were top CEOs (in charge of 100s of employees) that like nothing better that to be whipped like biitches and/or be kicked in the balls for pleasure (the babe is a medical doctor and she did castration too). we once went to a sex party in Prague and she showed up with one of her CEO slaves walking on a leash (like a dog), and she sat on him all through the party while he was on his hands and knees. satisfaction for Jide, isnt the same for Taiwo!
hmmm i know its mostly white guys who are into this BDSM thing and love being dominated by a woman.There was one i even saw on the cheaters reality show some yrs back.This dude was cheating on his wife with another lady and when he was caught red handed by the cheaters crew as they bust into his hotel room with his wife he was wearing a pair of baby diapers while the lady he was cheating with was breastfeeding him,sing him lullibys and cuddling him like a baby grin.When he was being challenged by his wife for cheating he defended himself by saying he always had this fantasy of being treated like a baby and wearing baby diapers and since he knew his wife will never agree to such agreement he had no choice than to hire a lady who would agree to such arrangement.He now told his wife he wanted a divorce so he can carry on his sexual fantasy in peace grin.White guys are weird abeg .
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by hardbody: 12:39am On Jul 29, 2020
Mathscum:

Lol you know how many I get?

If Na number of Bleep go reduce am, just know that will not work for me.

The sex I have hard some full family never get am.
I have sex 3 to 4 times a week for the last four years

Only? lipsrsealed
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
hmmm i know its mostly white guys who are into this BDSM thing and love being dominated by a woman.There was one i even saw on the cheaters reality show some yrs back.This dude was cheating on his wife with another lady and when he was caught red handed by the cheaters crew as they bust into his hotel room with his wife he was wearing a pair of baby diapers while the lady he was cheating with was breastfeeding him,sing him lullibys and cuddling him like a baby grin.When he was being challenged by his wife for cheating he defended himself by saying he always had this fantasy of being treated like a baby and wearing baby diapers and since he knew his wife will never agree to such agreement he had no choice than to hire a lady who would agree to such arrangement.He now told his wife he wanted a divorce so he can carry on his sexual fantasy in peace grin.White guys are weird abeg .

lol i remember the cheaters story... that dude was still wearing the BDSM mask but bro, remember, these extreme fantasies are not ethnic related and many in Africa are living a lie. the problem is that African men would rather die with their extreme fantasies than tell a woman about it because they are so ashamed of it, since society demonize it. but believe me when i say that many african men out fantasize about being humiliated or worst shiit... why do you think there are so many father having sex with their own daughter or babies?!?! its the "animalistic" nature of the HUMAN BEING... just like there are many African women out there who dream about being gangbanged, being humiliated, being double penetrated or fukced by bingos etc

1 Like

Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 29, 2020
Mathscum:
Just imagine if i am in that big brother Niger house my brother my dick go day erect 2 4 7

Out of all the women I have slept with no one has seen my flaccid state before sex, immediately I enter the bedroom with them my dick erect immediately

Bro there's nothing like God oo, God Create every individual with the ability to control his urge it depends on the individual mind. when you see a lady don't think or see her sexual appearance but rather see her as a normal person that all.
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by macho44(m): 12:54am On Jul 29, 2020
Mathscum:

My dear brother grin grin grin grin, i think say na only me dey get INSTANT ERECTION anyhow, even inside CHURCH "Junior Dey Like To Misbehave" grin grin grin grin. Well, i have no choice but to carry my cross, e get why....
Meanwhile, if you've been thinking of how join the trend and shift your hustle to the "ONLINE SPACE", ClickBank is a sure way to get started, and if you need help on how to open CLICKBANK account in Nigeria, this video will teach you how to cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E

1 Like

Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=92215439]

anything you want to say to me, let EVERYONE on NL hear/read it...gullible. hey bro,pls remove the pics na......let him scam the gullible ones.
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 29, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
...let him scam the gullible ones.
Abi?Or maybe the guy should be smart enough to open a new bank account.
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 29, 2020
NNU0000:
Abi?Or maybe the guy should be smart enough to open a new bank account.
bad guy.
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by myles16(m): 1:43am On Jul 29, 2020
Mathscum:

A way I see to relieve it immediately is to carry a very heavy load like a cupboard.

But I go see cupboard carry for road why the embarrassment start?

and sometimes I will start thinking of war and soneo unfortunate stuff, but it might take time before it will go off

Which kind of D*ck is that one, D that is dictating to it's owner, why your thomas go dey demand make you dey carry Big cupboard, better find antidote to these before e go start to dey demand make you carry Bus for head

get your mind off bad thought, start from there and your John thomas go corporate! no be lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) / Which One Do You Have??? / +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.