Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

+18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] (6655 Views)

Is This Considered As Cheating? / +18: Is This a Hit or a Miss? [Picture] / +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2021
+18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture]

This short post is 3-in-1.

Last month, being June, I wanted to do a promo, but was too lazy. A spirit said, "Just do this promo joor and collect the free money." As you all know, I'm proudly jobless for life.

So, I decided to do it. On our pre-sale, we made more than 98+k. Let's just say it's 100k from less than 20 clients.

At the end of the promo, it was more than 200k (including people who didn't buy at promo price for the month of June.

In that June, I went to buy Cyway water and I saw this beautiful black chair, so I stopped and said to the carpenter, "Oga, this chair try, but no tell me big price o. How much e be?"

As I was talking, the young and handsome carpenter was giving me some signs, but I kept saying my mind. When I was done, he finally used sign language to let me know he doesn't hear or talk.

I was weak and felt bad for myself and for him. Knowing he's differently-abled made me to vow to patronize him.

This was how we started using sign language to talk.

He showed me different leathers — original and fake. He is so honest.

I told him to construct a white colored one and he said with original leather, it's 150k. At the end, he agreed to do it for 120k.

When I showed the chair to people, they said I cheated him. Did I cheated him?

Note: I sold books I usually sell for 10k or 7k for 1k as bonanza in the month of June to generate this 120k I gave him.

Those that bought the books cheated me, so don't you think it's wise I cheat him too? Cheat me, I cheat another person.

The carpenter has access to cheap, but original leather sellers and importers. He is from Imo state.

I carried the white chair yesterday and I like it.

Now, here is the business I want to do. I want to give him 150k or at most, 180k to make the chair below and I'll sell it for 300+k. That, my dear, is business. If all goes well, I'll start something big with him.

The moral of the story is: being deaf and dumb didn't stop him from having a skill that'll fetch him money.

In this short article, below are three lessons

1. I generated money with my phone while in my house
2. I used 120k from the money to buy a set of chair
3. I want to start a business with the carpenter that produced the chair

If this isn't wisdom, I doubt what is. So, don't wait for work or school — get a skill and have wisdom and you'll never be broke.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Below is the one he did for me for just 120k and they are topnotch and professional. Most people will sell them for 400k or at least, 300k. If market bad, na 250k.

I sweetest part of the transaction was how we used sign language to transact.

The blurred man in the picture is him at his shop.

5 Likes

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Sanmel(f): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Wow! This is amazing... I don't think it's cheating anyway, it's simply business. Kudos to both of you.

4 Likes

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
He did it all alone. He doesn't have an apprentice or a helper. I felt for him when he was regularly stretching his body because of backache. It seems I'll register with him and learn carpentry for fun and money.

If he agrees with my terms and conditions, I'll build an online shopping site for him to sell his products at a higher rate.

4 Likes

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
iLegendd:
He did it all alone. He doesn't have an apprentice or a helper. I felt for him when he was regularly stretching his body because of backache. It seems I'll register with him and learn carpentry for fun and money.

If he agrees with my terms and conditions, I'll build an online shopping site for him to sell his products at a higher rate.

I wish one badAxx rat will eat up those
Cheap furniture

Kaikai guzzling Naija Delta militant

3 Likes

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sanmel:
Wow! This is amazing... I don't think it's cheating anyway, it's simply business. Kudos to both of you.

Yes, he is really amazing, honest, and smart. I felt I cheated him because people said I did. Also, another carpenter said I cheated him.

Anyway, I didn't force him. If I'm to sell those chairs it will be 300k minimum because everything is original and the wood can't be infested by ant. I will consider this a good business.

He is working on the one below.

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Tintedsino: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Please where is he based
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tintedsino:
Please where is he based

Rivers state.
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by temmypotter(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
To be honest, you cheated him. You shouldn’t haggle prices and cost with such people. They are naturally at a disadvantage already, as a matter of fact you should do more than average for such people

6 Likes

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
temmypotter:
To be honest, you cheated him. You shouldn’t haggle prices and cost with such people. They are naturally at a disadvantage already, as a matter of fact you should do more than average for such people

Probably

4 Likes

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by SEGLIZ: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
iLegendd:
Below is the one he did for me for just 120k and they are topnotch and professional. Most people will sell them for 400k or at least, 300k. If market bad, na 250k.

iLegendd go one here it's a nice idea I've being looking at this for a long time but the finance, that you can startup is a good thing.

such a cool business get a nice space for showroom, display you wares and see the outfit grow likewise an online showroom.

iLegendd:

international shocked carpenter @iLegendd cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Josbreed: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Op, I don't understand. Is it just the sofa that is 120k or the complete set?

1 Like

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by wumi2017(f): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
See dat pretty teddy bear grin Dear Militant hope you are not a dirty Bobo sha grin?? It looks Cool and Amazing

1 Like

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by NaijaProxyBase: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
You smart.

1 Like

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Ayoleeboy007: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes, he is really amazing, honest, and smart. I felt I cheated him because people said I did. Also, another carpenter said I cheated him.

Anyway, I didn't force him. If I'm to sell those chairs it will be 300k minimum because everything is original and the wood can't be infested by ant. I will consider this a good business.

He is working on the one below.

Boss iLegendd winkI know the purpose of you doing this particular chair but, I won't talk as a good boy that I'm. grin grin grin
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by OfficialR(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
iLegendd:

The chairs look really nice for that price

Are those pink background pictures your house?
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Dranoid: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Please I want to ask you a question. This is off topic but, is it worth it to go into low content KDP currently?
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dranoid:

Please I want to ask you a question. This is off topic but, is it worth it to go into low content KDP currently?

No idea, Sir. I don't reply questions regarding to Amazon or KDP, sorry. I used to, but not anymore.
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
OfficialR:

The chairs look really nice for that price

Are those pink background pictures your house?

Everywhere is white — the pink is just the color of light in the living room. The light changes to any color you want.
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
Boss iLegendd winkI know the purpose of you doing this particular chair but, I won't talk as a good boy that I'm. grin grin grin

No, it's for choir practice.
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
NaijaProxyBase:
You smart.

That's the only way to survive in a backward country, my brother.
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Dranoid: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
iLegendd:

No idea, Sir. I don't reply questions regarding to Amazon or KDP, sorry. I used to, but not anymore.
I appreciate all you've done and all you are still doing but I'm not asking for guidance or mentorship or anything like that. I'm at a really rough place and I just need to know if it's worth investing my time in. A single yes/no will be all.

Thanks in advance
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
wumi2017:
See dat pretty teddy bear grin Dear Militant hope you are not a dirty Bobo sha grin?? It looks Cool and Amazing

Yes, I'm not dirty, but I talk dirty. It will look cooler seeing you lie on this one below.

2 Likes

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dranoid:

I appreciate all you've done and all you are still doing but I'm not asking for guidance or mentorship or anything like that. I'm at a really rough place and I just need to know if it's worth investing my time in. A single yes/no will be all.

Thanks in advance

Yes

The reason I didn't want to reply is how Nigerians love to blame others for telling them "yes, do it," when things don't work out for them. They say things like: he made me go into this and now I have wasted my time.
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Josbreed:

Op, I don't understand. Is it just the sofa that is 120k or the complete set?

The complete set.

Though, whenever I go to his shop, I give him 500 bucks to buy drink. Also, he told me to give him 2k to add to the 2k he has to buy the legs since the price has increased.

In summary, I ended up spending 123k for everything. (The full set with real leather).

1 Like

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes

The reason I didn't want to reply is how Nigerians love to blame others for telling them "yes, do it," when things don't work out for them. They say things like: he made me go into this and now I have wasted my time.

Please wanna use this medium to reauestckr help

Profile me am legit but dude is in a situation and I need help
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
SEGLIZ:

iLege.ndd go one here it's a nice idea I've being looking at this for a long time but the finance, that you can startup is a good thing.

such a cool business get a nice space for showroom, display you wares and see the outfit grow likewise an online showroom.

international shocked carpenter @iLegen.dd cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Lol
No be small int'l carpenter. Your suggestion is cool. Also, don't let that idea die. One day, you'll have the money to start it.

2 Likes

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Please wanna use this medium to reauestckr help

Profile me am legit but dude is in a situation and I need help

I don't understand what you wrote, but even if I did, I'll probably decline, Sir.
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't understand what you wrote and even if I did, I'll probably decline, Sir.

No problem

Thanks
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Dranoid: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes

Thank you, very much.

I understand, people just need others to dump emotions on (either good or bad) it's why churches and mosques are filled

1 Like

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by wumi2017(f): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes, I'm not dirty, but I talk dirty. It will look cooler seeing you lie on this one below.

grin
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by DMCY: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
iLegendd:
+18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture]

This short post is 3-in-1.

Last month, being June, I wanted to do a promo, but was too lazy. A spirit said, "Just do this promo joor and collect the free money." As you all know, I'm proudly jobless for life.

So, I decided to do it. On our pre-sale, we made more than 98+k. Let's just say it's 100k from less than 20 clients.

At the end of the promo, it was more than 200k (including people who didn't buy at promo price for the month of June.

In that June, I went to buy Cyway water and I saw this beautiful black chair, so I stopped and said to the carpenter, "Oga, this chair try, but no tell me big price o. How much e be?"

As I was talking, the young and handsome carpenter was giving me some signs, but I kept saying my mind. When I was done, he finally used sign language to let me know he doesn't hear or talk.

I was weak and felt bad for myself and for him. Knowing he's differently-abled made me to vow to patronize him.

This was how we started using sign language to talk.

He showed me different leathers — original and fake. He is so honest.

I told him to construct a white colored one and he said with original leather, it's 150k. At the end, he agreed to do it for 120k.

When I showed the chair to people, they said I cheated him. Did I cheated him?

Note: I sold books I usually sell for 10k or 7k for 1k as bonanza in the month of June to generate this 120k I gave him.

Those that bought the books cheated me, so don't you think it's wise I cheat him too? Cheat me, I cheat another person.

The carpenter has access to cheap, but original leather sellers and importers. He is from Imo state.

I carried the white chair yesterday and I like it.

Now, here is the business I want to do. I want to give him 150k or at most, 180k to make the chair below and I'll sell it for 300+k. That, my dear, is business. If all goes well, I'll start something big with him.

The moral of the story is: being deaf and dumb didn't stop him from having a skill that'll fetch him money.

In this short article, below are three lessons

1. I generated money with my phone while in my house
2. I used 120k from the money to buy a set of chair
3. I want to start a business with the carpenter that produced the chair

If this isn't wisdom, I doubt what is. So, don't wait for work or school — get a skill and have wisdom and you'll never be broke.

Can you please drop the carpenters number(he can use WhatsApp, no?) so I can patronize him, he did a great job

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? / 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Jokes. Laugh wan kill me die!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.