Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer (14548 Views)

Ux/ui Designer/ux Researcher / Ux/ui Designer/ux Researcher / As a UX / UI Designer In Nigeria Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by Tolzy11(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
yusufu16:

If a client is happy with your work, he will go on 1 to 1 project. I.e. you are not competing with anyone. You will work directly with the client and whatever price you and him agree, is going directly to you.
I love this but I guess is only crowdspring that offers this
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by yusufu16: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tolzy11:

I love this but I guess is only crowdspring that offers this

no, designcontest, designhill, designcrowd, 99designs all offer same service

1 Like

Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by Hullabaloon: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2021
yusufu16:

Use youtube.

Hello bro, I just started my journey as a Ui/Ux designer. I'm a very good writer but I wanna add a digital skill to what I already know.

Please, I just have 3 questions.

1, how long did it take you to be this good?

2. Did you master both Ui and Ux or just one of them?

3. Please, if you've still got the video tutorials you used, kindly upload it to Google Drive lemme download from there, I wouldn't mind paying for them.

Or give me links to the ones you used online. I learn better following videos and replicating projects. Please help a soul who is trying to acquire a skill to survive in this country.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by SuccyJ(f): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2021
Hello , can someone recommend a good and affordable laptops specs to get for graphic design?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
yusufu16:

Pick a software you are very comfortable with Adobe XD, Sketch or Figma. UI design softwares are not that complex like other graphic design softwares. I learnt Adobe XD myself in just 5 days.
Hello, please when working on a project where do you get your graphic resources from?
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by yusufu16: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
khristology:

Hello, please when working on a project where do you get your graphic resources from?

flaticons, freepiks. https://www.designnotes.co/

1 Like

Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by Tolzy11(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
SuccyJ:
Hello , can someone recommend a good and affordable laptops specs to get for graphic design?
Well for a start you can at least get 8GB of Ram and 500GB storage .Also if u can get a system with a graphics card no wahala but if you can't afford it then that spec should be fine for you at first .
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by yusufu16: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tolzy11:

Well for a start you can at least get 8GB of Ram and 500GB storage .Also if u can get a system with a graphics card no wahala but if you can't afford it then that spec should be fine for you at first .

I concur. For beginners, 8GB RAM with good graphic card is ok. But as you progress you must upgrade.

Currently I used 16GB ram, Corei7 with 2GB dedicated graphic card, but its not even enough for me. Very soon I will upgrade to a custom built desktop with 64GB Ram or 128GB ram with corei9.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by Tolzy11(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2021
yusufu16:

no, designcontest, designhill, designcrowd, 99designs all offer same service
I have a question to ask.
Which is much more preferable and profitable, withdrawing my funds from Upwork to my local bank in Nigeria or withdrawing from Upwork to my Payoneer then to my Dom account ?
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2021
Could we get a link to your samples or portfolio?
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by cooldanito(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
yusufu16:

Please sir, can I also chat you up on WhatsApp, I need some tips and hint on ui/ux design? Thanks
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by Imronburgandi98: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hello guys,
I want to ask how often do you guys get work/ job offers from freelance sites, LinkedIn, private individuals or just a job from a company.
Also how much is your average earnings monthly(preferably while freelancing, but any is fine). No need to state the name of the business you work for. Please reply . Thank you
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by Omnivalent(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06
Bro I just bumped into this. Please are you still using Crowdspring? If you do please. How long does it take to get paid. I scheduled my payment since 24th of last month till now nothing has showed.
I'm kind of scared based on the negative reviews the have on trustpilot. Can you please share your recent experience?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TUTORIAL! Greatly Enhance An Image In Simple Steps (PS CS3) / Nairalander Re-creates Nairaland's Logo / Make Great Videos For Your Products And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.