Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity (1277 Views)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Newstrumpet4: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
A young man with a Facebook name Iwe Ego has expressed his discontentment over what he considers as lost of dignity for men who cook for their wives.

According to him, "once a married man start cooking for his wife, he has lose [sic] his dignity".

However, the post did not go down well with some of his Facebook friends who saw his post as an insult.

See below for his post and reactions from his Facebook friends.

https://mikasmedia..com/2020/07/married-men-who-cook-for-their-wives.html

Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Righteousness89(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Anybody can just open his teeth and talk any Nonsense these days....

6 Likes

Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by donbachi(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Woman beater...na dem.

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Kemimarch16(f): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
This one don smoke osogbo weed

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by clive2u(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
The name should be changed from Iwu to ewu

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Hathor5(f): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Anything to attract attention.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by DaInferno(m): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
u no see the name... ego
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Now even urchins have turned to philosophers. Who will take marital advice from such a retrogressive rabbit who can't even get his grammar right?

Don't let any body tell you how to run a happy home for yourself; if you enjoy doing it and it makes you feel good to be of help as well as seeing your spouse appreciate you (doesn't have to be cooking alone) then do it !

8 Likes

Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Unnerve: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lol. If a married man can bend all the way down head-first and lodge himself in between his wife's thighs to eat her püssy without losing his dignity, I don't see why cooking should be an issue.

Iwe Ego has the mouth and nose of someone who likes to eat püssy.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by ImaIma1(f): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
I hope he has used his own dignity to acquire wealth.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by bukatyne(f): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
The responses on this thread na die!

Bros has spoken his own. grin

On a serious note, it is funny how Iwe Ego is receiving backlash for expressing his opinion because it doesn't seat well with 'popular opinion' at this end.

There is no freedom of choice afterall. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by legionISproteus: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
I agree with the Facebook OP
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Hathor5(f): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
bukatyne:

On a serious note, it is funny how Iwe Ego is receiving backlash for expressing his opinion because it doesn't seat well with 'popular opinion' at this end.

There is no freedom of choice afterall. cheesy

There is a huge difference between choosing not to cook and insulting those who do.

And it's highly laughable that you often think yourself to be on the side of the 'unpopular opinion'.

9 Likes

Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
I don't understand why they are attacking the young man.
He is simply exercising his right to madness so people should respect that.
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Hathor5(f): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
J111333:
I don't understand why they are attacking the young man.
He is simply exercising his right to madness so people should respect that.

He can exercise his right to madness be stupid and people are free to exercise their right to shred him for it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by mariahAngel(f): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Unnerve:
Lol. If a married man can bend all the way down head-first and lodge himself in between his wife's thighs to eat her püssy without losing his dignity, I don't see why cooking should be an issue.

Iwe Ego has the mouth and nose of someone who likes to eat püssy.

Disgusting! lipsrsealed
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by merieam16(f): 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
See wat lockdown as caused
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Rather than crucify the young man, why not hear him out. He sure has his reasons for saying that.

There are times when one just have to cook in the house. When is she heavily pregnant or when she is sick.
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2020
Hathor5:

He can exercise his right to madness be stupid and people are free to exercise their right to shred him for it. grin
You think he is just being stupid? Nay, I believe he is mad for making such a statement. Again, I respect his rights and ma'am biko be careful not to be sued for tampering with human rights. Mek una allow the young man to enjoy his weed-induced madness in peace.
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Unnerve: 12:15am On Jul 29, 2020
bukatyne:

There is no freedom of choice afterall.
cheesy
Lol, this is another angle.
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Unnerve: 12:24am On Jul 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

Disgusting! lipsrsealed
What is?
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by bukatyne(f): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2020
Unnerve:

Lol, this is another angle.

I am intrigued by human relations jare.

If Iwe Ego went to Igbo Ora to say same thing, he would be hailed as a guru.

And someone with a differing view (which we see 'normal') would be seen as Iwe Ego is on NL grin
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Hathor5(f): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2020
J111333:
You think he is just being stupid? Nay, I believe he is mad for making such a statement. Again, I respect his rights and ma'am biko be careful not to be sued for tampering with human rights. Mek una allow the young man to enjoy his weed-induced madness in peace.

Your need to indirectly bring up a completely unrelated topic has impaired your ability to reason logically.
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2020
Why do most Nigerian male folks have a problem with cooking? Upbringing, culture or what exactly?
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2020
Different people and different mentality...am not surprised
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Idiotmod: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
I can only help her cook when she is pregnant or sick
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by MrColdsweat: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hathor5:

Your need to indirectly bring up a completely unrelated topic has impaired your ability to reason logically.

Logic has turned you to a robot.
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by usj(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Newstrumpet4:
A young man with a Facebook name Iwe Ego has expressed his discontentment over what he considers as lost of dignity for men who cook for their wives.

According to him, "once a married man start cooking for his wife, he has lose [sic] his dignity".

However, the post did not go down well with some of his Facebook friends who saw his post as an insult.

See below for his post and reactions from his Facebook friends.

https://mikasmedia..com/2020/07/married-men-who-cook-for-their-wives.html

His opinion, his view. I will do what I love for my woman.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Twenty8: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Do you always stalk the Righteousness89 just to correct his grammar?

Righteousness89:
Anybody can just open his teeth and talk any Nonsense these days....

21. He is right though, learn to Dotherightthing.
Re: Married Men Who Cook For Their Wives Have Lost Their Dignity by Twenty8: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
legionISproteus:
We agree with the Facebook OP

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Just Confused.. / Please Help Save My Dad / My Son Wants Diapers For His Bedwetting And He Is 12 Should I Let Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.