Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist (1150 Views)

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by CandidSeeker(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE TO "CHOOSE".
IT'S SOMETHING THAT JUST HAPPENS NATURALLY. ATHEISM IS OUR NATURAL DEFAULT STATE.
DO YOU SEE TREES AND OTHER LIVING SPECIES WORSHIP THINGS THAT ARE NOT THERE? NO. BECAUSE THERE'S NO ONE TO INDOCTRINATE THEM.
ATHEISM IS HOW IT SHOULD BE WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU'RE BETTER THAN HOLDING ON TO IRRELEVANT MADE-UP IDEAS.

Give unto the Lord, O ye mighty, give unto the Lord glory and strength.

Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.

The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.

The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.

He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.

The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire.

The voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness; the Lord shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.

The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.

The Lord sitteth upon the flood; yea, the Lord sitteth King for ever.

The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.
-Psalm 29:1-11

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by CandidSeeker(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2020
KlausMichaelson:
I mean why do I no longer fancy this religion I was born into

Why do I feel that they are all blind??
Two wrongs can't make a right. How can churches have different ways of serving God and also have different beliefs about God??

The men that described how the elephant looks like had different description of the elephant cos they were simply blind. Why do you all have something to criticize about a church that is not yours. The other day, I learnt that Jehovah Witness don't marry any one who is not of their belief and member of the church.

Why do I see people who are religious fanatics as fools?? Very religious people but yet the most Corrupt country in the world. Why are you all bloody Hypocrites I call them fools cos most times they spend their whole time in the Church praying instead of getting their asses up to work.

Why do I find Very religious people to be the most Suspicious people. I mean I actually would be wary of a person who people say is a bad person, fine. But you see that one they say is a good person, I am more wary of those kind of person.

Why are they all so annoying to me?? The other day one of the pastor said it's a sin to not pay tithe or how did he say it again? I actually attended this man's church at some point in time. All his preaching wether it concerns tithe or not, will always still be related to tithing. Now he built a school where not even the poor among his congregation could afford.

Over there in my school, I don't attend Fellowships or even churches because most of those guys are sleeping with each other. Why use fellowship as a disguise?? You're now the devil workshop since you're tarnishing the image of the church. How could you be coming from a brother's house from the night after rounds of sex and still come out and say you want to lead us in prayer?? Are you mad!

How true is the Bible itself?? I believe strongly that there are many altercations in it. Additions and subtractions are plenty. Because I still can't believe that the Bible will tell the slaves to be obedient to their Masters. Only a white man who accepts slavery could have written that nonesense.

What is all these nonesense about In as much as I'm trying my best to believe in God's existence, these people are not helping my matter. Honestly I'm getting tired.

If I end up becoming an Atheist atleast God should know why it turned out that way.

Modified:
If you're seeing this, I want you to know that I was a Christian but now an agnostic who only believes in God's existence to an extent. But believe me I really have doubts within me if I wouldn't become an Atheist in the nearest Future.

Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that need not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
-2 Timothy 2:15

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
-Colossians 2:8

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
-Colossians 3:16

Take time to study your bible on your own, but always pray that the Holy Spirit should give you understanding of The Word...

I will advise you to read the New Testament first, paying attention to the words if Christ.

- Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by BackllGodNaija: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Minsk24:

This is the height of the disastrous impact of religion especially on the black race.... I don't blame you coz your views is a product of the system that's bn used to enslave people... Your level of delusion has sent chills down my spine... The battle against religion must continue, i salute other freethinkers, we must keep fighting to end this cancer while we wait for good governance in Africa...
Your foolishthinkers you mean? Otherwise tell me where they were when the policy makers in the US, the numero uno nation on Earth, who know much better would make it mandatory for the words "In God We Trust" to be boldly inscribed into every single one of their national currency instead of "In Science/Atheism We Trust? Perhaps you forgot about that when you're talking about NASA right? And maybe you think that's a nation of the black race too? Maybe you should tell me of any black nation that has gone to that extent. The cancer is actually your foolishness, because you're even ignorant of it, and that's the height of foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Minsk24: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Your foolishthinkers you mean? Otherwise tell me where they were when the policy makers in the US, the numero uno nation on Earth, who know much better would make it mandatory for the words "In God We Trust" to be boldly inscribed into every single one of their national currency instead of "In Science/Atheism We Trust? Perhaps you forgot about that when you're talking about NASA right? And maybe you think that's a nation of the black race too? Maybe you should tell me of any black nation that has gone to that extent. The cancer is actually your foolishness, because you're even ignorant of it, and that's the height of foolishness!

Exactly why I'm calling out the cancerous tumor that's plaguing you because you have failed to include the dark history of the massacre of the owners of the land... When the Spanish first landed in Florida, it was estimated that there were for over a million native Americans in Florida alone.. Can you compare with the population today?
America was built on blood so is every surviving society... Does this give you any Godly origin? In God we trust my foot....i pity people like you that are blind to the reality.. You sheepishly drown in the euphoria of your religious beliefs and feel proud rather an ashamed...
Reality, Science, Politics, Religion are working in synergy to govern our world... Wake Up.. WAKE UP. WAKE UP

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by BackllGodNaija: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
Minsk24:

Exactly why I'm calling out the cancerous tumor that's plaguing you because you have failed to include the dark history of the massacre of the owners of the land... When the Spanish first landed in Florida, it was estimated that there were for over a million native Americans in Florida alone.. Can you compare with the population today?
America was built on blood so is every surviving society... Does this give you any Godly origin? In God we trust my foot....i pity people like you that are blind to the reality.. You sheepishly drown in the euphoria of your religious beliefs and feel proud rather an ashamed...
Reality, Science, Politics, Religion are working in synergy to govern our world... Wake Up.. WAKE UP. WAKE UP
Lolz! Story, story, story! Just proving who's the real fool and who deserves pity between me and you with every more word that emanates from your mouth. "In God We Trust" being boldly imprinted on the highly esteemed currency of the world's No 1 nation on Earth absolutely destroys the foolish idea of yours about religious beliefs, because it proves that people who reason like you were actually worse off than the religious. So the next time you make reference to NASA, you're inadvertently acknowledging a product of the "In God We Trust" or religious mindset and not the foolishness of atheism.

Look at the dead telling someone who's has life to wake up, what an irony of life!

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Minsk24: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Lolz! Story, story, story! Just proving who's the real fool and who deserves pity between me and you with every more word that emanates from your mouth. "In God We Trust" being boldly imprinted on the highly esteemed currency of the world's No 1 nation on Earth absolutely destroys the foolish idea of yours about religious beliefs, because it proves that people who reason like you were actually worse off than the religious. So the next time you make reference to NASA, you're inadvertently acknowledging a product of the "In God We Trust" or religious mindset and not the foolishness of atheism.

Look at the dead telling someone who's has life to wake up, what an irony of life!

Lol, see them all too common, once you hold them with facts, they resort to talking rubbish, i wonder how what you ve said distorts the fact that America was built on bloodshed and slavery which is obvious doesn't depicts the guidance of your lovely Jesus or was he an accomplice? I don't have time for silly argument biko.. Even Germany that killed over 6 million jews (gods own people) is now the top economy in Europe today.. Better keep quiet if u don't know what to say

4 Likes

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by OtemAtum: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Firstly, I am glad for seeing another believer lose his belief. This gives me joy really and proves beyond doubt that the imprisonment of Jehovah, Allah and other bad religious gods is yielding a positive result.

Secondly, the problem that makes people change from religionists to atheism is that all the gods of religion are already being discovered to be puny impostors, trying to impersonate what is called God Almighty, but failed. Existence is the actual God Almighty. The Totality of Existence is God and any god of religion is just a very very insignificant fragment of God Almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by BackllGodNaija: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Minsk24:

Lol, see them all too common, once you hold them with facts, they resort to talking rubbish, i wonder how what you ve said distorts the fact that America was built on bloodshed and slavery which is obvious doesn't depicts the guidance of your lovely Jesus or was he an accomplice? I don't have time for silly argument biko.. Even Germany that killed over 6 million jews (gods own people) is now the top economy in Europe today.. Better keep quiet if u don't know what to say
I told you the more you speak, the more you show who's the real fool and who deserves pity between me and you. Are we talking about religion or bloodshed? Is it in religious Africa that there's no such bloodshed? The point is being religious, and the inscribed "In God We Trust" is an undeniable proof that of how the policy makers of the top nation in the world think. It's definitely not like those of the school of fools who would have had "science" in the place of "God" there. And that's a fact! So all these ones you're saying is just gibberish nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by kingxsamz(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

Are you talking about the country that enslaved your fellow blacks? grin grin grin
Damn, you really love your chains. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2020
KlausMichaelson:
I mean why do I no longer fancy this religion I was born into
Why do I feel that they are all blind??
Two wrongs can't make a right. How can churches have different ways of serving God and also have different beliefs about God??
The men that described how the elephant looks like had different description of the elephant cos they were simply blind. Why do you all have something to criticize about a church that is not yours. The other day, I learnt that Jehovah Witness don't marry any one who is not of their belief and member of the church.
Why do I see people who are religious fanatics as fools?? Very religious people but yet the most Corrupt country in the world. Why are you all bloody Hypocrites I call them fools cos most times they spend their whole time in the Church praying instead of getting their asses up to work.
Why do I find Very religious people to be the most Suspicious people. I mean I actually would be wary of a person who people say is a bad person, fine. But you see that one they say is a good person, I am more wary of those kind of person.
Why are they all so annoying to me?? The other day one of the pastor said it's a sin to not pay tithe or how did he say it again? I actually attended this man's church at some point in time. All his preaching wether it concerns tithe or not, will always still be related to tithing. Now he built a school where not even the poor among his congregation could afford.
Over there in my school, I don't attend Fellowships or even churches because most of those guys are sleeping with each other. Why use fellowship as a disguise?? You're now the devil workshop since you're tarnishing the image of the church. How could you be coming from a brother's house from the night after rounds of sex and still come out and say you want to lead us in prayer?? Are you mad!
How true is the Bible itself?? I believe strongly that there are many altercations in it. Additions and subtractions are plenty. Because I still can't believe that the Bible will tell the slaves to be obedient to their Masters. Only a white man who accepts slavery could have written that nonesense.
What is all these nonesense about In as much as I'm trying my best to believe in God's existence, these people are not helping my matter. Honestly I'm getting tired.
If I end up becoming an Atheist atleast God should know why it turned out that way.
Modified:
If you're seeing this, I want you to know that I was a Christian but now an agnostic who only believes in God's existence to an extent. But believe me I really have doubts within me if I wouldn't become an Atheist in the nearest Future.

I really appreciate your outspokenness and i must confess you're just going through the stage where you need to discover yourself!

God is not forcing anyone to worship him, that's why you're seeing all these discrepancies. You only need to ask thought provoking questions in honesty, you mustn't become selfish in your cravings otherwise selfishness may jeopardize your ability to grasp the TRUTH!

First of all you need to meditate on the story of the beginning where Adam and Eve chose to rebel against their Creator, think about Abel their second son, he was born into a family where rebelliousness reigns, this guy feel like worshiping his Creator in a way approved by God himself. So do you think Adam, Eve or Cain who were Abel's only family can be of any help to this faithful young man?

Well in the other way round if he choose to do things the way his family does can he worship God acceptably? Definitely not!

Abel needs to look out of his family circle for guidelines for pure worship. Today there are billions of people on this planet and according to that book (Bible), 99.99% of earth's inhabitants are under the influence of Satan the Devil! 1John 5:19

So you need to find out where the remaining .001% of the earth's inhabitants that's worshiping God are, and how they're coping with the situation?

Don't just assume that your parents or majority around you know God or how to worship him, remember what the book said about Satan and how deceptive he is! 2Corinthians 4:4

You need to know what God said about himself not what people think about him!

You also need to know what God said about pure worship so as to identify those practicing it!

You need to know whether you can cope with pure worship or not because majority around you just can't cope so they're trying to debunk his existence.

Know today that whether you become an atheist or religionsists, you must hold onto some form of THEORIES, which of course need to be analysed so that you'll know how to go about the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of what you're learning, and finally you need to know how you're BENEFITTING from it otherwise life in itself will become boring without a purpose!

Good morning! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by studentofTruth: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2020
The problem is religion. Separate God from religion, and you will have your freedom.

Religion, especially Christianity, is only an exhibition of hypocrisy and stupidity. The smart and eloquent ones are making money instigating fear and selling hope with all the charade they call miracles.

Interestingly, it's the best business in Nigeria — very legal and protected by the government and the financial system. A tax haven, thrives in all seasons, not affected by recession!

If I was an extrovert and can look someone in the face and tell a beautiful lie, I would have started the business myself.

I advised my friend who is extroverted and very good with telling lies to start the business, but he's still dulling himself in deeper life.

Bro if you can, start the business. It's good to be on the side where the money is made than on the side of the consumers. If you're on that side, you won't be thinking too much — just sell them hope and collect your pay (offerings, tithes, donations, book sales, gifts, etc.)

As for God's existence, yes, there's God — Make no mistake about that. He asked us to dominate the world.
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by BackllGodNaija: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Are you talking about the country that enslaved your fellow blacks? grin grin grin
Damn, you really love your chains. grin
Love chains?? You guys love straws! It's no longer about being religious or irreligious, but slavery and bloodshed. When one straw you clutch at gets destroyed, you guys look for another to clutch at...it seems you've forgotten that it's a white country that wouldn't enslave their fellow whites? Maybe that should tell you why whites are faring much better than Africans, because what whites wouldn't do to their fellow whites, but to those of a different race, blacks would do to their fellow blacks and even worse. So they obviously practiced religion the better way even though not perfect. Moreover they're still the ones that abolished slave trade...which made it possible for a black man once considered a slave to become the president of that same country. That should teach you a thing or two if you really wanted to learn.

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Nephilim: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
If you like you can decide to become and convert to pdf.. It's your choice grin
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Playthepianos: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Guy, please go and start listening to Apostle Selman's messages. Start this night please. You will get answers to many of your questions.

You can start with "Why Revivals Fail". Download it from Google.
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Playthepianos: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
studentofTruth:
The problem is religion. Separate God from religion, and you will have your freedom.

Religion, especially Christianity, is only an exhibition of hypocrisy and stupidity. The smart and eloquent ones are making money instigating fear and selling hope with all the charade they call miracles.

Interestingly, it's the best business in Nigeria — very legal and protected by the government and the financial system. A tax haven, thrives in all seasons, not affected by recession!

If I was an extrovert and can look someone in the face and tell a beautiful lie, I would have started the business myself.

I advised my friend who is extroverted and very good with telling lies to start the business, but he's still dulling himself in deeper life.

Bro if you can, start the business. It's good to be on the side where the money is made than on the side of the consumers. If you're on that side, you won't be thinking too much — just sell them hope and collect your pay (offerings, tithes, donations, book sales, gifts, etc.)

As for God's existence, yes, there's God — Make no mistake about that. He asked us to dominate the world.

Foolish words
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Playthepianos:
Guy, please go and start listening to Apostle Selman's messages. Start this night please. You will get answers to many of your questions.
WOW... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Playthepianos: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
WOW... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Any problem, bro?
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Playthepianos:
Any problem, bro?
Did you bother reading the OP's original comment? I mean, he tells you that he is disillusioned by the lies and yet you offer him more lies to listen to? undecided
This isn't a competition of sorts but about a man genuinely telling you he is fed up with the lies that is Christianity today. You may also need to think about what has said ,as it may probably apply in your case.
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Playthepianos: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Did you bother reading the OP's original comment? I mean, he tells you that he is disillusioned by the lies and yet you offer him more lies to listen to? undecided

Lol. That's my problem with atheists. I know that you guys are well-meaning, but your hearts are closed.

If only you know...

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Playthepianos:
Lol. That's my problem with atheists. I know that you guys are well-meaning, but your hearts are closed.
If only you know...
Problem with atheists? He is not an atheist and please remove that stick you have up your arse as far as atheists are concerned because God no send you.
He loves them just as much as He loves you. So whatever 'grudge' you have against them, atheists, does not even come from God. So you need to check your claim to be of God to begin with.
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Playthepianos: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Problem with atheists? He is not an atheist and please remove that stick you have up your arse as far as atheists are concerned because God no send you.
He loves them just as much as He loves you. So whatever 'grudge' you have against them does not even come from God.

I laugh again. I was referring to you, not him. Calm down, man.

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Playthepianos:
I laugh again. I was referring to you, not him. Calm down, man.
Are you sure the heart of the atheists is closed? Am I really the close-minded person here?
You are telling a man whose eyes have been opened to the lie that is Christianity today to visit more lies from your 'apostle' there, and you think that I am the close-minded one? undecided
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Playthepianos: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Are you sure the heart of the atheists is closed? Am I really the close-minded person here?
You are telling a man whose eyes have been opened to the lie that is Christianity today to visit more lies from your 'apostle' there, and you think that I am the close-minded one? undecided

Okay, could you please give Christianity just one chance - just one chance - if you are indeed ready to see the power and proof of God in a raw format, please send me an email. I will handle this personally.

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Playthepianos:
Okay, could you please give Christianity just one chance - just one chance - if you are indeed ready to see the power and proof of God in a raw format, please send me an email. I will handle this personally.
So, how exactly does one go about seeing this power and proof of God in a raw format? undecided
I thought Christianity was originally about becoming like Jesus Christ Himself and Jesus Christ never said people should come to Him for the sake of power and proof of God in a raw format? undecided
Or did Jesus Christ forget to add that bit of information to his 'good news' message to the world?
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by KlausMichaelson: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Playthepianos:

Funny enough I still have his Messages in my PC. I've listened to them at some point. My brother I won't lie to you, he was trying to make me become an Idiot.

There is one which he made it look like a lady marrying a pastor is the best thing ever!

Most of these men you call men of God are actually Motivational speakers nothing more. They just know how to motivate their followers to do their wishes and feel it's God's desire for them(the church members) to do such.

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Playthepianos: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

Funny enough I still have his Messages in my PC. I've listened to them at some point. My brother I won't lie to you, he was trying to make me become an Idiot.

There is one which he made it look like a lady marrying a pastor is the best thing ever!

Most of these men you call men of God are actually Motivational speakers nothing more. They just know how to motivate their followers to do their wishes and feel it's God's desire for them(the church members) to do such.

Noooo....you are wrong. I know where you went wrong. You are trying to find every reason to justify your leaving the faith.

You aren't listening to the right message. Listen to "Why Revivals Fail" first.

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Playthepianos: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So, how exactly does one go about seeing this power and proof of God in a raw format? undecided
I thought Christianity was originally about becoming like Jesus Christ Himself and Jesus Christ never said people should come to Him for the sake of power and proof of God in a raw format? undecided
Or did Jesus Christ forget to add that bit of information to his 'good news' message to the world?

Baba, you have chosen your path. Are you trying to tell me that displaying God's power and existence is not part of becoming like Christ?

Lol...unwilling people will always find an excuse to repudiate the truth. You are OYO.

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Playthepianos:

Baba, you have chosen your path. Are you trying to tell me that displaying God's power and existence is not part of becoming like Christ?

Lol...unwilling people will always find an excuse to repudiate the truth. You are OYO.
Displaying? You mean for show? I am not sure of that one at all.
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Playthepianos: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Displaying? You mean for show? I am not sure of that one at all.

Haha! I know where the problem is from. Take care, bro.

May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Love of God, and the Sweet Fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
Playthepianos:
Haha! I know where the problem is from. Take care, bro.

May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Love of God, and the Sweet Fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us. Amen.
Am glad you finally see your problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evangelist Chidi Ibenado / Another Reason Why Rapture Is Fake / The Dangers Of Relying On Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.