Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. (43385 Views)

Please What Can This Imply, I Can't Transfer / Can I Create A New Bank Account Without NIN? / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Funpeter: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2020
Openbusiness4:

NSCDC u mean, Civil Defense. Na dem dey d place u describe
Thanks brother... Yes both office is in the same place.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by sogodihno: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2020
Johntemmy:

Don't know where you resides in osun if you are in Ile Ife go to campus oau I did mine there.....
you can also go to Moore before getting to that micro finance bank just ask for nimc office also you can do it inside zenith Bank at lagere or zenith Bank inside campus...
if osogbo is near to you go to olaiya alekuwodo axis you will see zenith Bank there thank you.

When did u do this, inside this corona period?
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by ebukason3(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2020
TwentyOnePilots:

Sorry, Osun is quite far. Had it been you happen to be in Lag, I might be of help. Sorry Bro.

It will cost you something, my neighbour did his own few days before Corona, but as he have their contact he paid some money to get the slip.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by MOG4LIFE: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2020
sogodihno:
I need to urgently disburse some cash in Bank, about 5 million to some people, but I have not been able to do this due to lack of NIN number, the NIMC center is currently not functioning, so their is no way I can't get it. The bank won't accept other means of identification like voters card or driver license, only NIN.

Please, what can I do, I need to transfer the money before this month end?

Get your bank mobile app some can do 1m daily.. U can as well ask for limit concession so that you can transfer more... U can also register for your bank internet banking through your bank website then go & get TOKEN from your bank (some banks can do up to 10m daily).. Locate a POS (bank POS like firstbabnk POS agent not all those e-settlement POS like Opay) agent they can move the money for you but you must be ready to pay the charges
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by jkbee(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2020
sogodihno:
I need to urgently disburse some cash in Bank, about 5 million to some people, but I have not been able to do this due to lack of NIN number, the NIMC center is currently not functioning, so their is no way I can't get it. The bank won't accept other means of identification like voters card or driver license, only NIN.

Banks do not accept NIMC without NIN, because the preliminary printout do not have DOB. You can do self identification Affidavit at Any High Court to back the NIMC. It's crime for them not to accept it, having done that.
Regards
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Walspring: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2020
sogodihno:

I know a place in Lagos you will do it and get it done instantly but you will pay or so since they ain’t open officially and they are using it to make money inside their pocket.

Lemme know if you are still interested.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by fallingsky(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2020
eaglesec1999:

where in lag can I get it done

Your local government council
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2020
Slynation:

Yea.... Since you have done the registration before, just go to any centre in Nigeria and ask for modification...

Thanks a bunch for this wonderful information. I will do just that.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Dsmartguy11(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2020
DM on 08032335557
sogodihno:

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by boyjo: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sheggy13:

Did you dial that *346# code with the phone number linked to your BVN? It has to be. You don't have to register for NIN in their office to get NIN. Once you have a BVN, NIN is automatically assigned to you through the phone number you used in registering for BVN.
sogodihno it is true.

I jut dialed the code on my phone line linked to my BVN and my NIN came up.

I never knew I had NIN.
I just coughed out N30,000 for driving license weeks back! shocked shocked shocked

Thanks Sheggy
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by boyjo: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Dial *346# to get it. It'll cost you 20 naira. Make sure you settle me if it works. smiley

Hello people, this code works.
On the line connected to your BVN.

I never knew, I just tried it now and got my NIN number.

If you have BVN, you have NIN.
(PS: I just learned that from Sheggy13)
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Walspring:

I know a place in Lagos you will do it and get it done instantly but you will pay or so since they ain’t open officially and they are using it to make money inside their pocket.

where please?
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
fallingsky:

Your local government council
still closed
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Funpeter:
Go to. Ncdc office you have the office of NIMC there the official of Ncdc will help you out as they will bill you. A forms did his own for less than 5k why others pay 10k...the office is at Ikeja facing shop rite

thanks, will give it a try next week
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by boyjo: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Investnow2017:

Did you dial it and succeed?

Have you or your brother or Sister done BVN before?

If you have done BVN before, then you have NIN number.

To view your NIN, you MUST use the phone line linked to you BVN and dial *346#
You will see your NIN

Cc: frozen70, Kizzygentle, PitexyBaba, DJperdurabo, Ashirioluwa, Colley, sogodihno, Naijaepic, Lawrenzo007, Immarocks, Aderupoko2, Eaglesec1999, Murmee's, Eaglesec1999, Lessonotes, Mypeople2, KyleXYZ, Taiwo20, Yankee101

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by sogodihno: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
boyjo:

You will see your NIN

Cc: frozen70, Kizzygentle, PitexyBaba, DJperdurabo, Ashirioluwa, Colley, sogodihno, Naijaepic,

This is the message , I received

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by boyjo: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
sogodihno:

This is the message , I received

That is not your BVN phone number!
Get your BVN phone number and use it.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by boyjo: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mypeople2:
Maybe his account has been dormant .I did NIN because of my account was dormant before money was transfered to that account .To withdraw the money, they said I should do NIN that my BVN did not match with the bank account name, I.e James John Adams did not match with John James Adam

Good day,
I had the same issue.

Which name arrangement above matches a valid ID that you have?

What I did is, I liked my bank name, so, I went to the Bank I did my BVN and asked them to properly arrange it.
I had ID card they could use.

But my suggestion to you is to rearrange your bank name to suit your BVN arrangement.
Your bank will do it provide you have an ID card that shows your name in the arrangement you prefer.

Since you already have BVN, you have NIN.
Look for the phone line you use to register BVN and dial *346# on it. Your NIN will come up.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by frozen70(f): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
boyjo:

You will see your NIN

Cc: frozen70, Kizzygentle, PitexyBaba, DJperdurabo, Ashirioluwa, Colley, sogodihno, Naijaepic, Lawrenzo007, Immarocks, Aderupoko2, Eaglesec1999, Murmee's, Eaglesec1999, Lessonotes, Mypeople2, KyleXYZ, Taiwo20, Yankee101

That's interesting
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Investnow2017: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
boyjo:

You will see your NIN

What happens if one does not have the telephone tied to ones BVN?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Olukayodetope(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
sogodihno:

I can help out but it will cost #1500 only. 08121207065
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Missmossy(f): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Liase with your account officer.

He or she should be able to assist you.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Mayork2(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Walspring:

I sent you a pm
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Housing(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
sogodihno:

It is not working, and this is for those that have the number already that forgot or something, those that have not registered at all can't use it

I got mine through that code and I did not register for it at all. You just have to dial the code using the sim card/phone line you used for your BVN.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Mypeople2(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Investnow2017:

What happens if one does not have the telephone tied to ones BVN?
I don't I know but I believe it is a necessity
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by seanherck90(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
call me....
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Walspring: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Mayork2:
I sent you a pm

I didn’t see it but I sent you pm, just check your inbox or spam or junk message to reply back
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Walspring: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2020
eaglesec1999:

where please?
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Mayork2(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Walspring:

I didn’t see it but I sent you pm, just check your inbox or spam or junk message to reply back
ok I'll check
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by chikago1: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2020
Mumben:
Yes I got my nimc slip showing my NIN about 2 weeks ago at Zenith bank nyanya Abuja. Check zenith bank branches in osun state, u may be lucky to find one that does it.
I wanted to change the name on my slip, do you think I can do it there?
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Mumben(f): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2020
chikago1:
I wanted to change the name on my slip, do you think I can do it there?
of course u can. Go with ur old slip, explain to them, they'll give u a correction form to input the desired name. They'll do d correction, give u a new slip shikena.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Looks Like 'spiderman' As He Does Yoga (photo) / ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) / India Bans Cryptocurrencies, Gives Investors 6 Months To Liquidate Their Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.