Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. (43348 Views)

Please What Can This Imply, I Can't Transfer / Can I Create A New Bank Account Without NIN? / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by davillian(m): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2020
olaric:
Hearing this for the first time. Hope this government has not instructed banks to add this as a requirement for bank transactions? Meanwhile, I have not done mine too.
I've done mine since 2014
No card yet ..
Just that rubbish slip I kept in my file at home..
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2020
TwentyOnePilots:

Sorry, Osun is quite far. Had it been you happen to be in Lag, I might be of help. Sorry Bro.

please oooo. I'm also in the same issue. my account was locked due to this nin of a thing. please can you drop your line for me to contact you, help a soul please.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by murmee: 12:07am On Jul 30, 2020
MhizJoyce:

A friend of mine told me she hadn't registered, yet she dialed it and got hers. You never know...
It is impossible!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Googlelism(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2020
Meanwhile, I have not done mine too.[/quote] You can contact me
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 30, 2020
Funpeter:
Bros for Lagos the dey do am oooo if you rob their palm

where in Lagos please. I'm in Lag.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Googlelism(m): 12:17am On Jul 30, 2020
The bank won't accept other means of identification like voters card or driver license, only NIN.

Please, what can I do, I need to transfer the money before this month end?

You can contact me... But the problem is that this month is end already... But I can truly help you
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 30, 2020
fallingsky:
I have read lots of comments here... Those insulting Nigerian as a country because op could not effect transfer and those saying he should use ussd code..I will like to say many of you are not getting the point. Op is misleading us, firstly, u don't need nin to effect transfer. What happened is that op account could not carry the said amount transferred into his account because of the document he used in opening his account, so the account is on hold. Ussd will not work. Currently, op can pay into his account but can't withraw until he upgrade his account documents which can be done either with nin, international passport or valid driver's license.

I can help u get any of this document but I'm currently in lagos while op is in osun state.

This is unofficially advice, go to nin center in your state, those guys there can get u register even when they are not officially working but they will ask for 10k.

where in lag can I get it done
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2020
Bolincosugar1:
Just did mine yesterday cos I needed it too for something but i paid for it.

where please??
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by lessonotes(f): 12:25am On Jul 30, 2020
I don't know if am dreaming or what; I logged into my GTB Internet banking last night and to my surprise I saw My NIN Number displayed under my GTB Token Serial Number.

Sincerely, i never applied and don't really know how it got there.

Besides I was able to Transfer from my GTB to UBA, but I haven't been able to transfer from my UBA to another Bank.

If GTB did this on my behalf, then they're the best bank in Nigeria. I didn't event know there was a NIN deadline acquisition.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2020
Donselekta:
Do you have a GT Bank account? If yes, you are safe. You can get it from their website provided you have account with them

please explain further
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Kalaba(m): 12:50am On Jul 30, 2020
Aderupoko2:
I dialled the code provided and got a NIN displayed. How could this possibly be, when I have not gone to their office to register?
Can I use this number outrightly as my NIN?
Mind you, I tried it 5 times, to be sure that the number is consistent.
Yes, that is your NIN

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Mypeople2(m): 12:51am On Jul 30, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Am I the only one that is ancient. How did NIN and transfer of money connect. Please can some one enlighten me so I don't get trapped someday. Thanks.
Maybe his account has been dormant .I did NIN because of my account was dormant before money was transfered to that account .To withdraw the money, they said I should do NIN that my BVN did not match with the bank account name, I.e James John Adams did not match with John James Adam

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by ArticleBeast: 1:33am On Jul 30, 2020
RPG2020:

You are a disgrace
Your frustration will kill you. Pray for grace
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by dontfuckwiththe: 1:41am On Jul 30, 2020
This is why more people should start using bitcoin, especially if you're dealing with large amounts > 1m.

we have several exchanges in Nigeria (luno, quidax, buycoins etc) that you can quickly sell your bitcoin too and get your money in naira asap.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by dayleke: 1:47am On Jul 30, 2020
Coolgent:

Contact your account officer, with little hand sanitizer he can do the needful.

Special hand sanitizer!

Lol@hand sanitizer.

Sounds cool especially during this pandemic period.
Pun intended.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by olmoRoc: 1:57am On Jul 30, 2020
I don't really understand why and how you are unable to disburse funds from your own account. Couldn't you just use a token through online banking or one of their ISSD number to complete the transactions? As least, those are my go to methods.

As far as I'm aware, you're only required to provide your NIN when opening a new account, or an international passport related matter.

To be clear. Were you trying to open a new account, or what exactly are you trying to accomplish?

N.B: I wouldn't blame my bank for asking me to prove I'm the rightful owner of my account.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by SmartPolician: 2:45am On Jul 30, 2020
sogodihno

Government has been asking people to do this for nearly 10 years

Most Nigerians never learn until they are in a tight corner

I did my national ID in 2013 and got it 2019.

Only heaven knows when you will get yours if you do it now

Sorry about your challenge
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Johntemmy(m): 3:10am On Jul 30, 2020
sogodihno:
I need to urgently disburse some cash in Bank, about 5 million to some people, but I have not been able to do this due to lack of NIN number, the NIMC center is currently not functioning, so their is no way I can't get it. The bank won't accept other means of identification like voters card or driver license, only NIN.

Don't know where you resides in osun if you are in Ile Ife go to campus oau I did mine there.....
you can also go to Moore before getting to that micro finance bank just ask for nimc office also you can do it inside zenith Bank at lagere or zenith Bank inside campus...
if osogbo is near to you go to olaiya alekuwodo axis you will see zenith Bank there thank you.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by IamAsiri: 3:10am On Jul 30, 2020
Aderupoko2:
I dialled the code provided and got a NIN displayed. How could this possibly be, when I have not gone to their office to register?
Can I use this number outrightly as my NIN?
Mind you, I tried it 5 times, to be sure that the number is consistent.
They generated your NIN using your BVN. That's 40% of the work done grin. All that is left is for you to go and do your capturing in order to get the NIMC card.

And yes, you can use that number as your NIN.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by elderd89: 3:10am On Jul 30, 2020
sogodihno:

Pls, do u have any idea of how I can go about this?

Thanks to the Mod

Modified: Anyone working in bank, should help shed light on this.

If it’s possible you can reach me let me give you information on how to go about your NIN...plus which area do you stay??
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by jahlove4jah: 5:31am On Jul 30, 2020
sogodihno:

Pls, do u have any idea of how I can go about this?

Thanks to the Mod

Modified: Anyone working in bank, should help shed light on this.
I sent you a pm.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by KyleXYZ: 5:55am On Jul 30, 2020
Sheggy13:

Did you dial that *346# code with the phone number linked to your BVN? It has to be. You don't have to register for NIN in their office to get NIN. Once you have a BVN, NIN is automatically assigned to you through the phone number you used in registering for BVN.

Don't mislead people!

This is false information.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by bragamycin: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2020
sogodihno:
I need to urgently disburse some cash in Bank, about 5 million to some people, but I have not been able to do this due to lack of NIN number, the NIMC center is currently not functioning, so their is no way I can't get it. The bank won't accept other means of identification like voters card or driver license, only NIN.

Go to the bank, tell them you want to withdraw your money, take it and pay cash into the beneficiaries account.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Taiwo20(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2020
NIMC offices are yet to resume fully, but are still working underground in their charging as high a #20,000. Something I got for ree back then.
You may visit any of their offices to find out. Don't appear too desperate so that they won't ask you to pay higher.

This country is punished already.

The truth is that everyone who has a BVN already have the NIN on the platform just that it can't be assess until you get to the ofice

sogodihno:
I need weto urgently disburse some cash in Bank, about 5 million to some people, but I have not been able to do this due to lack of NIN number, the NIMC center is currently not functioning, so their is no way I can't get it. The bank won't accept other means of identification like voters card or driver license, only NIN.

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by SoliBayNG: 6:41am On Jul 30, 2020
lessonotes:
I don't know if am dreaming or what; I logged into my GTB Internet banking last night and to my surprise I saw My NIN Number displayed under my GTB Token Serial Number.

Sincerely, i never applied and don't really know how it got there.

Besides I was able to Transfer from my GTB to UBA, but I haven't been able to transfer from my UBA to another Bank.

If GTB did this on my behalf, then they're the best bank in Nigeria. I didn't event know there was a NIN deadline acquisition.

Did you use the website internet banking portal or the app?
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Opynion: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2020
Sheggy13:

Did you dial that *346# code with the phone number linked to your BVN? It has to be. You don't have to register for NIN in their office to get NIN. Once you have a BVN, NIN is automatically assigned to you through the phone number you used in registering for BVN.

It did worked and I now have (know) NIN from the comfort of my home.

*I owe you 10% of the charged*
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Funpeter: 7:02am On Jul 30, 2020
eaglesec1999:

where in Lagos please. I'm in Lag.
Go to. Ncdc office you have the office of NIMC there the official of Ncdc will help you out as they will bill you. A forms did his own for less than 5k why others pay 10k...the office is at Ikeja facing shop rite
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Openbusiness4: 7:10am On Jul 30, 2020
Funpeter:
Go to. Ncdc office you have the office of NIMC there the official of Ncdc will help you out as they will bill you. A forms did his own for less than 5k why others pay 10k...the office is at Ikeja facing shop rite
NSCDC u mean, Civil Defense. Na dem dey d place u describe
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by donmixc: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2020
frozen70:

How do you expect him to dial that number and get a non existing number since he has never even registered for nin

It's not possible

is automatically link to your bvn, I dialled the number it worked, although I don't even know about nin
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Yankee101: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2020
which bank is that?

It's not a banking requirement, perhaps your account officer needs the funds for appraisal. Change your bank

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Sheggy13(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2020
Opynion:

It did worked and I now have (know) NIN from the comfort of my home.

*I owe you 10% of the charged*
I'll be waiting lol.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Sheggy13(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2020
KyleXYZ:

Don't mislead people!

This is false information.
Can you care to give us the correct information since you term mine that many people have quoted me to testify to its veracity false?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown / Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' / Trademark Registration in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.