Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Guys Should Have Low Tolerance For TIME WASTERS. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Should Have Low Tolerance For TIME WASTERS. (308 Views)

Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Should Have Low Tolerance For TIME WASTERS. by czarr(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2020
Guys need to understand that women are not just lying around not having sex....women love sex just as much as men, if not more.....and they are having it regularly...so don't let a girl drag you for you attention and time, if she is not making it easy for you guys to get together, cut the girl off immediately you should have Low tolerance for girl who have low interest in you, that is time better spent on a girl who would have high interest in you.

Because days after day week after week that she makes excuses to see you, I want you to know and believe that she is getting pounded out by another guy or guys who may have even met her after you....it is not her fault that she doesn't have high interest in you but you shouldn't allow yourself to be used for her validation.

A lot of guys would stick around the girls orbit because they want to get something from the time already invested.....but I tell you the coochie is never worth the wait....it is certainly not an achievement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Should Have Low Tolerance For TIME WASTERS. by DICKstractor: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2020
I learnt this in the hard way

I had to crack my brain every week to compose poems and other rubbish to get this girl but she no click. She'll tell me "I like you but I'm not ready to date"... I just kukuma leave the girl.

Any girl wey gimme tough time, I leave am for the next.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Rejected A Guy's Marriage Proposal Because He Refused To Kneel / My First Time In Love / Boobs Enlargement For Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.