Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary (38405 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Was Shocked When Lawan Was Named APC Anointed Candidate (Video) / Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by bikefab(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
No big deal. I'm shocked as well. Perhaps we all need some shock absorbers because events in this country is shocking, even to animals.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Guide777(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Therapyken:
You left out Fainted
Thanked you for adding "fainted".
Walahi, these set of leaders are something else.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Lololucia(f): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
Oga bubu,is always shocked.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by PETERENI1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Buhari is always shock. I pray he doesn't die of shock one day
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Royalfurnitures: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
So he was aware this time

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture, that's why we are here for you
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Heffalump(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mr. Shocker all the way grin

Me too I was shocked that Buhari was also in shock!
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by j1mmy: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Someone tell this subsequent fool to stop calling a dunce like Buhari "our father" - He is your father only you dumb Edo sidekick!
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Uniquekriss(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Obaseki's alignment and romance with APC even after decamping is scary, I see him going back to APC if he wins the gubernatorial election.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Lanquart: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
*NOT IGBO PRESIDENCY BUT NIGERIA PRESIDENT OF IGBO EXTRACTION* POWERED BY *JUSTICE AND EQUITY GROUP (JEG)*

*VACANCY FOR STATE COORDINATORS*

Are you a Nigerian (18 years and Above) and share in our vission and Mission of electing Nigeria President of Igbo extraction in 2023? If yes, we are searching for volunteers to work as State Coordinators in all the 36 states of Nigeria and FCT.

*Qualifications*:
(1). Must possess a minimum of O. Level Certificate.
(2) Must be above 18 years
(3) Must be financially independent to sponsor him / her self to meetings
(4) Must be resident in the state he/she is applying to coordinate
(5) Must be verse in Nigeria politics
(6) Must be ready to work with little or no supervisions .
(7) Must posses voters card .

*METHOD OF APPLICATION*:

Address your application to :
Chiarman of State Coordinator's screening committee, Justice and Equity Group, Promoters of *NOT IGBO PRESIDENCY BUT NIGERIA PRESIDENT OF IGBO EXTRACTION* stating your name, phone number,age ,state applying to coordinate,name and address of next of kin and send it via WhatsApp to 08069002604.
Closing date for submission of application is Monday, 3rd August 2020.
Sign:
Management.

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by banty: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
Una just wan use shock kill this man
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Charly68: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
He was shocked that removed Oshiomoleh too,nonsensical in gratuitous jabbing
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by emapeteum(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Guys don't kill yourself over these people, they are the same.polithiefing!!!
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by SarkinYarki: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
And you believe Buhari ? grin grin at your age you believe the hyper deceptive Buhari? cheesy cheesy
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Omoejigbahe(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Na everything dey shock this mumu man.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Nairalandmonika: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
johnmartus:
undecided why are you nagging Obaseki. This guy have nothing to offer edo people. You guys should be wary of his tactics.
And do u think ize iyamu has anything to offer
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by brosom(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Buhari has always been shocked since becoming the President of Nigeria, Not surprised.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Mars16(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
����
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by biobab23(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lool Obaseki dey famzy Bola Ahmed Tinubu... � � He wan remain in his good book... Better keep ur loyalty
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by wellmax(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
Also speaking on his relationship with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the party’s National Leader, Obaseki said “He is our father. We owe so much to him. I believe when you have a father that has done so well and helped propagate a new system, you should really pull back and sit back and see what he has created naturally.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Akpowene(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Na shock absorber President we cum get las las...
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Germi9: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mr naked wire
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by johnmartus(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
They are the same but ize iyamu is better than him. Reason is Because there are people that will checkmate him.
Nairalandmonika:

And do u think ize iyamu has anything to offer
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wouldn't you have been shocked if Buhari Was not shocked?
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Spidermon: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
The first boss you will meet in Ps 1 Spiderman...

Shocker. aka. Buhari agba yahoo
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by frainc(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
Don't be surprise that this Buhari might even get shocked to know that this country's name is Nigeria
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Henri8: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hmmm..the serial shocker absorber.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Thereishel: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
softset:
What do you mean shocked ? Was he sleeping when all the drama that led to your disqualification was happening?

He can't hear very well you have to be close to him talking so that he can read your mouth. Anyway he needs shock absorber
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by adontcare(f): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Shockitibubu
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by golddare: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by blowjohn(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
johnmartus:
undecided why are you nagging Obaseki. This guy have nothing to offer edo people. You guys should be wary of his tactics.

Leave obaseki na.
Let him be making noise like 6ix9ine the rapper
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by earnit1: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
really
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by dalass(f): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
ajailer:

lol... dis our govt always riduling us everyday.

Its amusingly sad smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket / Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today / Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.