Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary (38409 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Was Shocked When Lawan Was Named APC Anointed Candidate (Video) / Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by heendrix(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
obi4eze:
grin
E shock you to grin grin
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by jidamsel43(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
I was shocked too but nobody is indispensable
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by mmadu4: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
im shocked at the rate these policitian play with us . one after another with bogus empty promises .please youth should wake up and be at alert . nothing good has ever happened to our dear country since 1920s , . ordinary elecrity sef man no see. but them go bring big bills for man pikin to pay . this is a game to them ,
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Dootty(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Yeah but even wasn't shocked when you and your gang with the connivance of the Judisharing orchestrated the removal of a seating party chairman using just a ward chairman. Well good news to all the ward chairmen, you now have the power to remove any party member irrespective of their status, so money for you guys.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Therapyken(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Idiotmod:
Buhari is always shocked. Please tell him 200 cows died let's see his reaction. I wan check sumting
Abi you get shockometer??

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
The only Shock Absorber
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Therapyken(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
PassingShot:

Frustration is written all over this post.
Where you for buy your frustratiometer??
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Austino50: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
akdjr:
But Buhari was not shocked that you refuse to inaugurate over 10 elected state House of assembly. Thank God Oshiomole lunch One man one vote in Edo state and we are patiently waiting to show u the power behind that same vote we use to vote u into power against all odds.
Is not 10 elected member but 14 able body elected member of Edo state House of Assembly that he refused to inaugurate till date

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Therapyken(m): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Guide777:
Shocked, Surprised, Amazed,! I love this administration
You left out Fainted
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Fourwinds: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
obi4eze:
grin
the shocking president.... grin grin grin grin grin

Shoki Shoki
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by therajah: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Obaseki, its a lie! Dont trust buhari! He only pretended to be shocked. They planned the whole thing together!!
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Xpol: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
I just pray you people won't kill this una Buhari with electricity wey una dey take shock am everyday.
Xpol is here again
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Fourwinds: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:
This guy is just a snake.
Buhari is shocked again
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Fourwinds: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
PassingShot:

Frustration is written all over this post.
to be sincere, Buhari is always shocked... I don't think any president in the world can beat him on that
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by ensamy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bubu will soon be electrocuted because his shocks are becoming too too much. Bubu was shock that this and that happened everytime shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by therajah: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
How did you know he was shocked? Did he faint? If the answer is no, then he was excited you were disqualified!
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by bkool7(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Oshiomole cannot disqualify you if he doesn't enjoy the majority support of fellow Apc. And also if the law doesn't support it.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Tareq1105: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
SIRTAYLOR:

Just looking for sympathy even when you have moved on to Papa Deceiving Pikin & Tax Collectors Party.

Enjoy yourself there, concentrate on your campaign and leave others alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by babsy01(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
baba is always Shock
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by GOB25: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
when has he not been shocked... abeg make una forget that man shocking matter..
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by GOB25: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
only phone o..
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by osusuallstars: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
This buhari shock shocked me o9oooo
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by 66spirit(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
The presidency has misuse the "shock" word. Must he be shock anytime there is a fall out after the shock what next? We are aware, and its becoming stale. Make them bring on another laughable word.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by muykem: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
Buhari was also shocked that you inaugurate only nine members of house of assembly at mid night.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by dalass(f): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
ajailer:
Shock crew....food is here o

Well, I'm shocked as Buhari is always shocked at everything that's happening because he's never aware cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Jobminister: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Buhari is shock that Nigerians elected selected an illiterate to rule them.

I no mention anybody's name here.

BMO abi BMC take note and stay out of my mention.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Yankiss(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Equation89:
Buhari is always in shock since 2015.
He has no knowledge of anything happening in Nigeria.
He has not recovered from the last shock and he is in another shock.
Continue....
See finishing grin grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by dalass(f): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Idiotmod:
Buhari is always shocked. Please tell him 200 cows died let's see his reaction. I wan check sumting

Yeah..... He needs a shock absorber.. cheesy
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by ajailer(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
dalass:

Well, I'm shocked as Buhari is always shocked at everything that's happening because he's never aware cheesy cheesy grin

lol... dis our govt always riduling us everyday.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by ekestic1976(f): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
"They" pretended as if he didn't mention theJagaban by name. Only a tiny man would see the elephant and call it a mirage!
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Apocalypse12: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Shocker lo se beat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath / Jonathan Relegates Obasanjo To Local League / List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.