Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,897 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary (38518 Views)

Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. / Oshiomhole Personally Disqualified Me – Alhassan / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by dalass(f): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
golddare:

It's TRUE, PMB is always shocked, na his language.

Always! grin

And never aware grin grin
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by bolaayenimo: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Buhari's shock absorber must be worn out by now
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by yuskel(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Shock Absorbing President!
undecided
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Jaysnowkid: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
President Buhari is always shocked in almost everything in life. At least that explains why he's so thin and sluggish
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by soojar(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/even-buhari-was-shocked-that-oshiomhole-disqualified-me-from-apc-primary-obaseki/

Believe me, we are not in shock that Buhari is shocked. Though it shocks me that you expected us to be shocked that Buhari the 'shocker' is in shock.

But what I know for sure is that God will judge both the "shocker" and the "shockee"
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by hopexter(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
ajailer:
Shock crew....food is here o

You president still needs to change his shock absorber jare, I don tire for him shock. undecided
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by dheilaw1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
He will be shocked again when he hears the news of your defeat

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by itsene: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Luckydubby7:
I love the way this Obaseki is speaking.
He never for once speak bad of APC except Oshiobaba.
As a "victimized bini boy" attacking Oshiomhole may provide sympathy votes That is the strategy.
He is scared of confronting bini politicians including his main opponent. Ize-Iyamu. He has been playing the bini card for a long time, it's getting old.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by mrdipye(m): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
I'm shock rn that obaseki is shocked that osho baba actions shocked buhari. It's a flow of shock
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by ThatFairGuy1: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
"Oshiomhole disqualified me" What a baseless accusation.
You're rightly disqualified BY YOURSELF, why did you requested for another NYSC certificate then!
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by CeceNene(f): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hope shock will not kee this man? Always in shock
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by surgical: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
akdjr:
But Buhari was not shocked that you refuse to inaugurate over 10 elected state House of assembly. Thank God Oshiomole lunch One man one vote in Edo state and we are patiently waiting to show u the power behind that same vote we use to vote u into power against all odds.
Those ten guys were not fit to be honourable members,they are very stupid
The Bible says wisdom is profitable to direct,they deserve what they got,they no use sense at all
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by oluwasegun007(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Equation89:
Buhari is always in shock since 2015.
He has no knowledge of anything happening in Nigeria.
He has not recovered from the last shock and he is in another shock.
Continue....

Jesus! see bad mouth...lol

Your comment made my day juuurr
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Ben404040: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by 4four(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
High voltage president
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by adekolaelect(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
The big sock is coming near but the best sucking in to start from up to down in a place where no one can interrupt you .It is good to shock and to be shocked .if you know you know .

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Roadmike(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
That man is never AWARE of any thing so not surprised him saying his shock. What do you expect ?
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by vhykeeytor(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
GOD GO SHAME BUHARI.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by SamsonJohn743(m): 4:13am On Jul 30, 2020
Shock absorber president!!!
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by alezzy13: 5:04am On Jul 30, 2020
One is almost tempted to believe Obaseki was trolling PMB, knowing the kind of reaction such comments would generate.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by HRMK: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2020
YES,THEY CULD ALL BE SHOCKED!WERE U ALSO SHOCKED?WERE U EXPECTING SOMETHING DIFFERENT AFTER BN POWERDRUNK AND NOT READY TO SETTLE UR RIFT?
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by breakeven: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2020
And what did he do about it? Lifeless president.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by breakeven: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2020
adekolaelect:
The big sock is coming near but the best sucking in to start from up to down in a place where no one can interrupt you .It is good to shock and to be shocked .if you know you know .

What are you saying?
I hope all is well?
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Chevrolet076(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
God will not allow you to electrocute our president with this your shock ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Dr. Chinelo Megafu / Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? / Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.