Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" (49423 Views)

My Son Is 30, Wofai Fada Is 38 - Taiwo Cole's Father / “celestial Babes Are Fine No Doubt”: Beautiful Ladies In White Garments Rap And / Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by RealEzee(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
chucsmoore:
like what do they practice. I am anxious to know please
grin u like amebo chaii
Go and attend their service for two months and know for yourself
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Proffdada: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dem never flog am broom

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Ajibade123(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
imohchard:
Why are they always near canal and rivers?

Abi they cannot buy land in dry area?
how did you come into conclusion that they are always beside canal and river
how did you gather your data

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by chukwuibuipob: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
Charly68:
They like deceiving themselves too much..I grew up therein but kept wondering what type of God will endure fornication ,adultery and all manner of immorality and yet be showing the type of visions they see . They are gifted but very corrupt and pervertious . Prophet would come and escape with choir member ..tell me is that a true Church. Birth inside rivers with all manner of candles. Pregnant woman candle ,black,blue ,yellow and red candle.. Apostles do have many concubines and yet he is free to enter the realm of the spirit and see visions..
sorry! C/S use red,blue, Green candles (not all C/S sha).CCC don't use Red,blue candles.. Anyway,Sheu Ur own pastor Neva knack one choir member b4? Gbogbo aye lo se won si kuna ogo re.Elese oruko Jesu yio gba WA la.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Ajibade123(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Farki:
White garment churches are disgusting abominations run by schizophrenic subhumans.

I can never employ, relate with or see anyone who goes there as sane after what they did to me.
white garment members did not do anything to you, a particular bad person that was unfortunate to attend one of the white garment churches did that to you..stop labelling millions of peaceful and loving people bad just because you had a bad experience with a bad person

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Sibetolo: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is one of the issue, inordinate sense of entitlement and ownership which pervades the heart and mind of a lot of elders and other members of some of these Churches referred to as white garment churches. The guy being birthed and christened in your congregation doesn't mean the church owns him, can you blaspheme a church but rather God?

Mind you sir, Deuteronomy 28 1- to the end is neither a prayer nor a curse but instruction, exhortation or isiti so don't turn words of a loving God to an ijaya. Also mind that order of services or modes of worship are human creation, worship is however Divine and has no actual outward depiction. Any human society ( Church or congregation in this instance) that refuses to continually listen to updates from God but trying hard to keep amorphous identity ( forms and practices, esin, isin, ise ati ise because that was the outward physical interpretations her predecessors could give their ethereal revelations based on these predecessors' experiences and knowledge however other wider and deeper interpretations exists) will definitely become presumptuous as it is today in these churches ( unfortunately and derogatorily referred to as white garment churches) with God.

A whole lot of strange beliefs, belief systems and practices had indeed been introduced which are at variance with the founding principles and there exist the need to review these practices.
I am a member of Cherubhim and Seraphim Church and I don't call my a Church ' white garment church".
Zoey95:

if you were born and brought up and Deuteronomy 28, was read to you, you were giving honey, sugar and salt and was christined with 7 different types of fruit. and you come out to say this. I don't think you were really born in CCC. go to Pentecostal no one is stopping you, but don't blaspheme the church who gave birth to you. your Deuteronomy 28 Vs 1-14 may end up being from Vs 15 downward.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by TeeTeem: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by tynnuhluv(f): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
No churches that don't have scandals, yes some celestial church might be fetish BT not all. its only obvious cos is a white garment church which can be classified as all celestial. so many called Pentecostal churches are more fetish but you won't knw cos they don't have LOGO as a white garment. So no one should judge, is the mind and your personality DT shows who truly worship. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by babajeje123(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sorry! C/S use red,blue, Green candles (not all C/S sha).CCC don't use Red,blue candles.. Anyway,Sheu Ur own pastor Neva knack one choir member b4? Gbogbo aye lo se won si kuna ogo re.Elese oruko Jesu yio gba WA la.
One thing I like about CCC & C& S is there hymns. Those Yoruba hymns are powerful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Sibetolo: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Cherubhim and Seraphim Church does not use coloured candles, it is not in our practice, those who use it irrespective of how big or old their church or congregation is are doing it on their individual ( self)creation in order to impress whomsoever want to be impressed. If it is beyond
Fasting , self denials (not self flagellation, punishments and condemnations).
Prayers, supplications,
White candle of no special brand or type( and this is not in all cases)
Reading and reciting of bible verse(s) to the point of memorizing and meditating on these scriptures,
Anointing with oil ( no special or particular brand) if need be, bottled, sachet, bowled or gallon, bucketed water, or immersion in river or stream(not necessary) perfumes ( not necessary and no particular or special brand) soap ( of no special or particular brand) . Salt or sand ( these I may not be sure though)
Paying of tithe( not mandatory but necessary) offerings, and other Itore Aanu.
Praises, singing, clapping dancing, expressions of the Scriptural gifts of the Spirit with the elements of righteousness, love peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Bible Studies,
Night Vigil, Idaraya, Isoji, Afadura Jagun meetings
Love feasts
Retreat(s) on mountain or quiet places, like: your room, church halls or Ile Aanu beaches ( sea or river) or desert for those up North.
Counselling biblical social and economic.
If it is beyond these, then it has gone beyond Cherubhim and Seraphim Church and its teaching .

it,
chukwuibuipob:

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Farki: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
chinoonew09:

bro what happen..?

Lumig:

Sorry about that bro, but can we hear what did to you exactly?

My mom was friends with a white garment church member from work. The person said that we should be brought to her church for "prayers".

The first times we just went to her place, then one prayer mountain, nothing too strange.

Years later we went there for another set of "prayers" for me and that's when they started the insanity. First they started saying a bunch of nonsense about destiny and someone is there to snatch it. The main drunkard pastor said my batman shirt was demonic and they had to "cleanse me". So for the next few hours they made me drink scnaaps and eat some strange corn food until I was vomiting. Then they got a live catfish, cut it's throats and slapped it's struggling body against my head. They then forced me to eat it, they also took away my clothes. After all that the mad bastards who did that had the mind to ask me to eat with them.

My parents were also instructed to give me one strange soap to bath with and scented water to drink.

The second time they took me to the beach. I thought it would be a normal day but instead they brought one crazy C&S pastor along. The man dug a hole in the sand and gave me a duck to hold while in it. They then slaughtered it and drained it's blood into the hole along with sea water. They did the same thing with the catfish and pressed it's bloody dangling throats against my head while saying some prayers in gibberish and Yoruba all while holding a knife. I thought they were going to kill me or injure me because of the "demons".
When the duck had finally died they drained it's blood into a bucket of sea water, gave me their usual strange soap, made me bath right there on the beach. I was then told to jump and shout "hallelujah", naked on a public beach in the middle of the day when I was done.

They also took my clothes and buried it with the duck's body.

Afterwards we went to their church and they were smiling and laughing, I pretended to smile but at that point I wanted nothing more than to kill them all.

I will never understand what possessed my parents to take me to such a place. My brother also told me when he went to the same place they beat him mercilessly to "cast out demons". I can never forgive them for doing that.

They are all mad and the world would be a better place without them.

5 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Farki: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ajibade123:

white garment members did not do anything to you, a particular bad person that was unfortunate to attend one of the white garment churches did that to you..stop labelling millions of peaceful and loving people bad just because you had a bad experience with a bad person

I don't care they can all go and die. Useless set of subhuman trash.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by otipoju(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Farki:

So they can perform their idiotic water rituals.

Just like the rituals Jesus performed when he turned water into wine, was baptized at River Jordan, and told the blind man to go and wash his eyes at the pool of Siloam after rubbing after spitting on the ground to make mud and rubbing on his eyes.

Or is it Elijah telling Namaan to just go wash at the River Jordan seven times...why seven? Why water at a flowing river and not a lake?

Go and read where an Israelite King was asked by the prophet to strike the ground with his rod severally and what that simple act meant in the battles he faced against his enemies.

Have you ever bothered to ask yourself the significance of Moses upheld hand in the victory of the Israelites in the battles before entering the promised land.

Have you ever wondered why God will tell prophet Jeremiah to lie on his side for seven days and not one or three? Why would God even tell him such a thing in the first place?

You guys go to church lap unto every word your manipulative Pastors tell you but do not open your bible to read and really study and therefore lack understanding of spiritual principles and just say some thoughtless things.

Admittedly there are some practices and items that are clearly not Celestian that have been introduced by some unscrupulous elements who use the lax administrative structure of the church to prey on the innocent, but

For the well grounded Celestian, we understand the symbolic significance and meaning of every item used in prayer....we also know that the ultimate stage is to get to a point where you have become spiritually powerful enough to simply decree a thing for it to be established.

However we will not bash or look down upon those who need symbols to aid their faith.

Bro I am eagerly waiting your response. And please dont tell me that the blood of Jesus has saved all mankind and no item is necessary for prayers...or else I will ask you to explain why Peter and Paul after Jesus had been crucified and ascended into heaven needed to heal the sick with handkerchiefs and anointing oil which are clearly not the blood of Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by BigBashiru: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Matheusmartin:
Celestail church of christ is the home to some of the prettiest sets of Christians out there.. kiss

Dem dey chop pretty??
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Briller: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oracleforce:
I was born Nd bred in a white garment church..there are a lot of things they practice that are not scriptural....and are fetish.....

I questioned some of the elder's white garment church which I used to attend then, Nd the couldn't provide a workable answer to my questions, then I left the church....i left 20 years ago...for Pentecostal church..

Congrats for taking the bold step and finding the truth for His word says, ... and you shall find the truth and it will set you free...
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by otipoju(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Briller:

Congrats for taking the bold step and finding the truth for His word says, ... and you shall find the truth and it will set you free...

What is the truth? Think well before you respond .
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by KingBaba1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zoey95:

pastors of other denomination don't also do so, abi don't forget the COZA pastor saga his was even rape allegations.
seems you are a true celestial, but let God judge all. Some people have tarnished the image of celestial in the past and there are lots of counterfeit celestial churches littered everywhere and soiling the image of the good ones. I am not a celestial, but i have one i have been attending during week days for like 10 years now, and i love it. Seems thats the only celestial i believe in the doctrine for now. Where do u worship, i will like to ask you some Q? about ccc if u don't mind

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Farki: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
otipoju:

Just like the rituals Jesus performed when he turned water into wine, was baptized at River Jordan, and told the blind man to go and wash his eyes at the pool of Siloam after rubbing after spitting on the ground to make mud and rubbing on his eyes.

Or is it Elijah telling Namaan to just go wash at the River Jordan seven times...why seven? Why water at a flowing river and not a lake?

Go and read where an Israelite King was asked by the prophet to strike the ground with his rod severally and what that simple act meant in the battles he faced against his enemies.

Have you ever bothered to ask yourself the significance of Moses upheld hand in the victory of the Israelites in the battles before entering the promised land.

Have you ever wondered why God will tell prophet Jeremiah to lie on his side for seven days and not one or three? Why would God even tell him such a thing in the first place?

You guys go to church lap unto every word your manipulative Pastors tell you but do not open your bible to read and really study and therefore lack understanding of spiritual principles and just say some thoughtless things.

Admittedly there are some practices and items that are clearly not Celestian that have been introduced by some unscrupulous elements who use the lax administrative structure of the church to prey on the innocent, but

For the well grounded Celestian, we understand the symbolic significance and meaning of every item used in prayer....we also know that the ultimate stage is to get to a point where you have become spiritually powerful enough to simply decree a thing for it to be established.

However we will not bash or look down upon those who need symbols to aid their faith.

Bro I am eagerly waiting your response. And please dont tell me that the blood of Jesus has saved all mankind...or I will ask you to explain why Peter and Paulafter Jesus had been crucified and ascended into heaven needed to heal the sick with handkerchiefs and anointing oil which are clearly not the blood of Jesus

Bro I do not f*king care.

White garment churches are disgusting. I don't know where Jesus said we should drink disgusting scented water or participate in blood rituals.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by earnit1: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
really
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Olarewaju89: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
RealEzee:
happy birthday buddy, even in the chaos may u be filled with joy in your heart, strength to bear your afflictions and wisdom to overcome your challenges, God bless you buddy.

Chai NL suppose get emojis way I fit send u emoji cake and drinks to celebrate sef, Seun Shey u dey hear!!!

Thank you sir grin

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by segebase(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
But dem gals de phuck oo
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Olarewaju89: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Angelacruz:
hbd to you.Age gracefully

Thank you dear grin
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by sunboy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
All religion are FETISH!!!
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by chinoonew09: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=Farki post=92381839]

My mom was friends with a white garment church member from work. The person said that we should be brought to her church for "prayers".

The first times we just went to her place, then one prayer mountain, nothing too strange.

Years later we went there for another set of "prayers" for me and that's when they started the insanity. First they started saying a bunch of nonsense about destiny and someone is there to snatch it. The main drunkard pastor said my batman shirt was demonic and they had to "cleanse me". So for the next few hours they made me drink scnaaps and eat some strange corn food until I was vomiting. Then they got a live catfish, cut it's throats and slapped it's struggling body against my head. They then forced me to eat it, they also took away my clothes. After all that the mad bastards who did that had the mind to ask me to eat with them.

what a horrible experiences..u past many things there..
i see all the celebs as rugged rituals..
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by benji93: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
What Nonsense. Why the need to defend yourself? This subject has become stale. Those that think CCC is fetish will continue thinking that. Some don't seem to understand what fetish means and whether it applies in this case. How's taking someone to the river for a spiritual fetish in accordance to the direction of the Holy spirit? The key question is, are you doing it in accordance to the direction of the holy spirit? Whatever spiritual action you take can only be defined as fetish if you consult the spirit of an object or a body to perform miracles. You may argue that oo, why do you need the candles for deliverance. Why do you have to use objects in your prayers? Well i am not saying those that do it always do it in accordance with the direction of the holy spirit, cos that's not true. Some are doing it in certain situations cos others did it in the same situations. Which is wrong, but again humans tend to be abusive. In facts the prophets under the guise of "God said" are abusive too. Ou lord Jesus christ healed several people by making utterances but in John 9 vs 6, he spat on the ground mixed it with mud, smeared it on his eyes and instructed him to go to the Siloam pool to wash it. Isn't strange. Christians have different explanationsfor why Jesus did this, but as they say the ways of God are mysterious. You could go back in time to when Naaman was healed of leprosy. It's normal to wonder why certain activities are required for miracles. The scripture admonishes us to test all spirits, so i'll advise that the worshipers should be careful about how they handle the prophecies addressed to them. Our lord Jesus christ also taught us in the form a parable that we should let the weeds and wheat grow together until the time of harvest. So the fact that some people indulge in diabolic activities doesn't nullify the mandate of a fold. The faithful worshippers will definitely receive the blessings of adhering to the laid down principles.
I will admit though, the management of the church, especially at the local level, are somewhat generally lax in their efforts towards instilling discipline in members. In some cases the shepherds are involved in ungodly activities themselves.
If you notice the members of your parish are involved in ungodly activities, i beleive it's important you admonish them to turn away from their ways. But any church would have some members doing ungodly deeds. It would be pretentious to think otherwise.

This is not to defend CCC. It's just to bring to light some misconceptions regarding what is fetish and what is not. Some come here making al ot of noise regarding the white garment churches especially CCC, but have never attended any CCC service. They are just reiterating what they heard.
Some will insult the church but attend their harvest. .

I'll leave this song to the faithfuls.

Ma sise lo, ma se wa isimi,
Ma furugbin, Olukore mbo,
Oju Oluwa nwo ise re,
5. ref
Chorus: Awon angeli mimo nko won,
Iba se rere tabi ibi,
Ere ise re ni iwo yio gba.
4. ref
2. Iwo duro lasan laisise kan,
Nigbati awon elomiran nsise,
Oju Oluwa now ise re,
Iba se rere tabi ibi,
2. ref
3. Logan o ti gbohun fere wipe,
Te doje bo o, wakati na tide,
Oju saju, anu atijo d’opin,
Iba se rere tabi ibi,
Ere ise re ni iwo yio gba

In English.
Labour ye on and seek ye no repose,
Keep sowing seeds the harvest now comest,
The eyes of the Lord are set on your works.

Chorus: Holy angels are now recording them,
Be it good or be it evil,
Thou shall be rewarded accordingly.

2. Ye keep idling-away without toilling,
When many people are busy working,
The eyes of the Lord are set on your works.

3. At this instant, the trumpet keeps sounding,
Pick thy implements, the hour now cometh,
No more mercy, mercy of old.

May the lord help us

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by otipoju(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Farki:

Bro I do not f*king care.

White garment churches are disgusting. I don't know where Jesus said we should drink disgusting scented water or participate in blood rituals.

Lol...no response. I am not surprised.
And I say it authoritatively "blood rituals " was not, is not and will never be" a celestial tenet and practice. Why

Our CCC hymn 283 says .

The priceless blood of Jesus has paid for our sins, sinners wash your self in it and you will be saved.
There is no other road that leads to heaven.
Sinner, the name of Jesus will save you

....Our faith is in Jesus the Son of God.And gone are the days when our fathers and Uncles did not know the bible well...my generation sabi bible well well and understand the scriptural backings and significance of our mode of worship and that's why the young generations is so proud of the beauty of celestial...if you dont know your bible please just shift go one side and dont expose your ignorance.

I expected you to contradict me with solid biblical scriptures and we could have a healthy debate.but all I heard is "I don't care" ...to camoflague your ignorance.
You will be alright las las. God is everwhere... not only in the CCC.

Churches are like schools,so go the school wey you like... na your works and character go judge you on the last day.

Or is it not this same Nigeria that you have church in every nook and cranny but evil people full everywhere?...especially in churches.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Angelacruz: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Uwc
Olarewaju89:

Thank you dear grin
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Olatlaccon(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
davibid:

I deal with individuals and not their religions so I don’t give a fvck

Every religion/denomination has good and bad people so I don’t care.

Regardless of where you worship just be good to people.

Let love lead.

#KINGBID
Haaa...why u come get sense like dis ehn...I thought I was the only one with that kinda ideology... nothing concern me even iffu like worship stone as long as u good I don't care.....E go better for u oooo...I'm happy to know dat something good still dey somewhere
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by otipoju(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
benji93:
What Nonsense. Why the need to defend yourself? This subject has become stale. Those that think CCC is fetish will continue thinking that. Some don't seem to understand what fetish means and whether it applies in this case. How's taking someone to the river for a spiritual fetish in accordance to the direction of the Holy spirit? The key question is, are you doing it in accordance to the direction of the holy spirit? Whatever spiritual action you take can only be defined as fetish if you consult the spirit of an object or a body to perform miracles. You may argue that oo, why do you need the candles for deliverance. Why do you have to use objects in your prayers? Well i am not saying those that do it always do it in accordance with the direction of the holy spirit, cos that's not true. Some are doing it in certain situations cos others did it in the same situations. Which is wrong, but again humans tend to be abusive. In facts the prophets under the guise of "God said" are abusive too. Ou lord Jesus christ healed several people by making utterances but in John 9 vs 6, he spat on the ground mixed it with mud, smeared it on his eyes and instructed him to go to the Siloam pool to wash it. Isn't strange. Christians have different explanationsfor why Jesus did this, but as they say the ways of God are mysterious. You could go back in time to when Naaman was healed of leprosy. It's normal to wonder why certain activities are required for miracles. The scripture admonishes us to test all spirits, so i'll advise that the worshipers should be careful about how they handle the prophecies addressed to them. Our lord Jesus christ also taught us in the form a parable that we should let the weeds and wheat grow together until the time of harvest. So the fact that some people indulge in diabolic activities doesn't nullify the mandate of a fold. The faithful worshippers will definitely receive the blessings of adhering to the laid down principles.
I will admit though, the management of the church, especially at the local level, are somewhat generally lax in their efforts towards instilling discipline in members. In some cases the shepherds are involved in ungodly activities themselves.
If you notice the members of your parish are involved in ungodly activities, i beleive it's important you admonish them to turn away from their ways. But any church would have some members doing ungodly deeds. It would be pretentious to think otherwise.

This is not to defend CCC. It's just to bring to light some misconceptions regarding what is fetish and what is not. Some come here making al ot of noise regarding the white garment churches especially CCC, but have never attended any CCC service. They are just reiterating what they heard.
Some will insult the church but attend their harvest. .

I'll leave this song to the faithfuls.It's in yoruba.

Ma sise lo, ma se wa isimi,
Ma furugbin, Olukore mbo,
Oju Oluwa nwo ise re,
5. ref
Iba se rere tabi ibi,
4. ref
2. Iwo duro lasan laisise kan,
Nigbati awon elomiran nsise,
Oju Oluwa now ise re,
Iba se rere tabi ibi,
2. ref
3. Logan o ti gbohun fere wipe,
Te doje bo o, wakati na tide,
Oju saju, anu atijo d’opin,
Iba se rere tabi ibi,
Ere ise re ni iwo yio gba

May the lord help us

Omo-Emi... kindly translate the hymn into english...you never know who might be reading and be blessed. It's better that way...no be everybody understand yoruba.

He who has HIS Spirit will see HIS glory.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Oracleforce: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zoey95:

if you were born and brought up and Deuteronomy 28, was read to you, you were giving honey, sugar, and salt and was christened with 7 different types of fruit. and you come out to say this. I don't think you were really born in CCC. go to Pentecostal no one is stopping you, but don't blaspheme the church who gave birth to you. your Deuteronomy 28 Vs 1-14 may end up being from Vs 15 downward.

Church didn't give birth to me... God gave me to my parents....and white garment church was opportune to christened me after 8-Days...
Holy Michael! Holy Gabriel! Holy Raphael! Holy Uriel! Holy Goodbye to white Garment church...
20 years after, I never regretted that I did...
May the Lord open your eyes...

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Farki: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
otipoju:

Lol...no response. I am not surprised.
And I say it authoritatively "blood rituals " was not, is not and will never be" a celestial tenet and practice. Why

Our CCC hymn 283 says .

The priceless blood of Jesus has paid for our sins, sinners wash your self in it and you will be saved.
There is no other road that leads to heaven.
Sinner, the name of Jesus will save you

....Our faith is in Jesus the Son of God.And gone are the days when our fathers and Uncles did not know the bible well...my generation sabi bible well well and understand the scriptural backings and significance of our mode of worship and that's why the young generations is so proud of the beauty of celestial...if you dont know your bible please just shift go one side and dont expose your ignorance.

I expected you to contradict me with solid biblical scriptures and we could have a healthy debate.but all I heard is "I don't care" ...to camoflague your ignorance.
You will be alright las las. God is everwhere... not only in the CCC.

Churches are like schools,so go the school wey you like... na your works and character go judge you on the last day.

Or is it not this same Nigeria that you have church in every nook and cranny but evil people full everywhere?...especially in churches.

I am not interested in any sort of debate on white garment trash.

Those stupid churches have done enough disgusting things in the name of religious freedom.

Better just leave it at that because right now I'm not in any mood to answer you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Celebrates Twin's Birthday Who Turned 26 / Chika Ike 35th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Lolu Omololu Shomuyiwa: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.