Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" (49370 Views)

“celestial Babes Are Fine No Doubt”: Beautiful Ladies In White Garments Rap And / Xenophobia - Iya Rainbow Prays For Nigerians In A Beach Wearing White Garments / Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Lumig: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Farki:
White garment churches are disgusting abominations run by schizophrenic subhumans.

I can never employ, relate with or see anyone who goes there as sane after what they did to me.
Sorry about that bro, but can we hear what did to you exactly?
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by brainhgeek(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Celes and their atutupoyoyo women. 90% of their women are natural or refurbished yellow pawpaw. Fine malaikas dem

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Stillthebest: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
shocked

Fetish or not. Just do what gives you joy in your life.

No one is sure of anything. We are all trying to accept what we see or work for us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by HonAdeli(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
xynerise:
Who go say e mama soup no sweet? grin

You're not okay bro.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by King44(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is not a stereotype but it looks like it

If you are looking for churches where Olosho girls attends the most omo na white garment but not all girls sha... Because I am currently dating one and dated one before both are not in that category of girls.

But I don see

Lastly one silly white garment church was busy disturbing me in the middle of the night yesterday with their songs... They were busy mixing Alujo music with Asalatu and Ilaje songs, I no see sleep sleep the matter just off me.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by emmnprince(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nevertheless, the firm foundation of God stands, having this seal, “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Everyone who names the name of the Lord is to abstain from wickedness.” (2 Timothy 2:19).

"Therefore by their fruits you will know them." (Matthew 7:20).

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Thelimitbreaker(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
segun18:

My brother you have seen well,although most of them are trying to change. However, haven't you seen what is happening in pentecostal movement Pastors raping Church members. Manipulation and grand theft and thievery in the name of collecting seeds.Stealing of church money.So called Prophets/Apostles cursing members who leave their church etc.
Don't be deceived that the Pentecostal is better than another church. Hold on to God very well. Look I live in Western world where some Pastors are in jail. Look up to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Stay blessed
you are very right bro.That's why i keep telling fellow Christians that the mayhem is in The Body and not in one particular church.What we ought to be clamouring for is a Revival and a Spiritual Awakening in all and sundry.We need that presently in The Body.Lets throw away the hatred we have for one another and flog out the enemy. Remember:when two brothers fight,strangers will take over the inheritance

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Charly68: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
They like deceiving themselves too much..I grew up therein but kept wondering what type of God will endure fornication ,adultery and all manner of immorality and yet be showing the type of visions they see . They are gifted but very corrupt and pervertious . Prophet would come and escape with choir member ..tell me is that a true Church. Birth inside rivers with all manner of candles. Pregnant woman candle ,black,blue ,yellow and red candle.. Apostles do have many concubines and yet he is free to enter the realm of the spirit and see visions..

6 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Leonbonapart(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
dhardline:
I have a Cele church right opposite my house so I can confidently tell you that Mr man... You too lie! What I've seen over the years makes we wonder how people who go there confidently refer to it as a church. lipsrsealed
white garment churches are conclaves of marine spirits

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by SweetCunt97(f): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
I hear oo. Very very fetish people.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Zoey95: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
humilitypays:
White garment Churches especially Celestial is not a Church but a spiritual or voodoo house disguised as a Church to win society's acceptance for their voodoo worship.

Anybody attending Celestial Church is same as a babalawo or juju worshipper, its not a Churchundecided

but if it's that voodoo that I was born in it and have been successful all my life. I am proud to be a voodooist, am proud to be a celestian. as for me and my household we will worship in celestial church of Christ. and I will never depart from the voodooism so knack your head for wall. you wey your church no do voodoo check and balance your life is it balance

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by nBag(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Stallion93:
Their girls are Fire!
e pass fine oo. their girls are pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by AngelicBeing: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD ALMIGHTY Knows those that are HIS! Let Everyone that Calls the Name of the LORD, Depart From Iniquity!
wink

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Zoey95: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oracleforce:
I was born Nd bred in a white garment church..there are a lot of things they practice that are not scriptural....and are fetish.....

I questioned some of the elder's white garment church which I used to attend then, Nd the couldn't provide a workable answer to my questions, then I left the church....i left 20 years ago...for Pentecostal church..

if you were born and brought up and Deuteronomy 28, was read to you, you were giving honey, sugar and salt and was christined with 7 different types of fruit. and you come out to say this. I don't think you were really born in CCC. go to Pentecostal no one is stopping you, but don't blaspheme the church who gave birth to you. your Deuteronomy 28 Vs 1-14 may end up being from Vs 15 downward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Zoey95: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Charly68:
They like deceiving themselves too much..I grew up therein but kept wondering what type of God will endure fornication ,adultery and all manner of immorality and yet be showing the type of visions they see . They are gifted but very corrupt and pervertious . Prophet would come and escape with choir member ..tell me is that a true Church. Birth inside rivers with all manner of candles. Pregnant woman candle ,black,blue ,yellow and red candle.. Apostles do have many concubines and yet he is free to enter the realm of the spirit and see visions..
celestial church of Christ don't use coloured candles, only white candles, we don't wear red or black apparel, we don't eat bitter kola or kolanut, we don't eat foods offered as sacrifice, we don't join any secret cult.we don't drink alcohol, or take anything that can make one high, we don't smoke.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
dhardline:
I have a Cele church right opposite my house so I can confidently tell you that Mr man... You too lie! What I've seen over the years makes we wonder how people who go there confidently refer to it as a church. lipsrsealed
from palm tree, to coconut, to beating with broom, to red candles

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by chinoonew09: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
Farki:
White garment churches are disgusting abominations run by schizophrenic subhumans.

I can never employ, relate with or see anyone who goes there as sane after what they did to me.

bro what happen..?
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
I've been to d church. Der women can twerk
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Zoey95: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:

make Una no dey compare celestial church and other white garment churches like olumba olumba. everything about celestial church is white, if you don't know ask questions and I will. give you biblical backings. Una no know celestial u are just judging from afar off.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by dhardline(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Bros how did you know! Seems you too have seen a lot. cry
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zoey95:

make Una no dey compare celestial church and other white garment churches like olumba olumba. everything about celestial church is white, if you don't know ask questions and I will. give you biblical backings. Una no know celestial u are just judging from afar off.
even wearing of shoes. Una woli too like dey fuk people wife too
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Zoey95: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
for the records these are the rules and tent guiding the church please digest it and tell me how celestial church is a fetish church. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
dhardline:

Bros how did you know! Seems you too have seen a lot. cry
also stayed opposite them. I dey peep from my room. Disgusting set of human. Always fucking each other. Painful to see rich and educated people going aswell.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by bezimo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
So what are they doing with red candle...see ehn don't even go there.Lol
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Peacefuluz(f): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Cool
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by 2cribz: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dey deceive diff ppl wives,sleep with them fucl them very hard,some would resist while some would allow. I have lived near a woli. Imagine a woman of about 45years washing his boxers,they perfom all sorts of rituals frm breaking coconut to sprinkling seeds at t junction,using chanted soaps,handkerchkefs, take and put this inside your husband soup,the zpirit said i should sleep with u b4 u will get pregnant, cele dont mingle with non cele. etc. Dey are all scams.
dhardline:

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Zoey95: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
and finally......

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by RealEzee(m): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fine fine Yoruba babes full Der oooo smiley, come to think of it, I've not dated any of them, hmmm.....e b like say e get y
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by femi4: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zoey95:

but if it's that voodoo that I was born in it and have been successful all my life. I am proud to be a voodooist, am proud to be a celestian. as for me and my household we will worship in celestial church of Christ. and I will never depart from the voodooism so knack your head for wall. you wey your church no do voodoo check and balance your life is it balance
I can see how they ve shaped your life busy chasing prostitute up and down

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by RealEzee(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zoey95:

celestial church of Christ don't use coloured candles, only white candles, we don't wear red or black apparel, we don't eat bitter kola or kolanut, we don't eat foods offered as sacrifice, we don't join any secret cult.we don't drink alcohol, or take anything that can make one high, we don't smoke.
in others words any member who does this things isn't abiding to its doctrines, simple.
T
Like all denominations and religions with its own doctrine or code of conduct, there are still some of its proselytes who may do contrary but that shouldn't be pointed at the organization but rather the individual.
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by RealEzee(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Ok

This year was a difficult one, with many struggles and hardships. I got through it, all the same! Yay! Today is the start of a brand-new year. I am looking forward to a fresh start. Happy birthday to me!

happy birthday buddy, even in the chaos may u be filled with joy in your heart, strength to bear your afflictions and wisdom to overcome your challenges, God bless you buddy.

Chai NL suppose get emojis way I fit send u emoji cake and drinks to celebrate sef, Seun Shey u dey hear!!!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Zoey95: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
even wearing of shoes. Una woli too like dey fuk people wife too

pastors of other denomination don't also do so, abi don't forget the COZA pastor saga his was even rape allegations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amarachi & Daughter Pinky Steps Out In Lovely Outfit / Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why / Plus-Sized Woman Twerking At Oritsefemi's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.