Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,454 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" (50058 Views)

“celestial Babes Are Fine No Doubt”: Beautiful Ladies In White Garments Rap And / Xenophobia - Iya Rainbow Prays For Nigerians In A Beach Wearing White Garments / Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by otipoju(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
babajeje123:

Those prayer points can be prayed without using those items you listed. Jesus told the disciples that 'whatever you ask in my Name...' No more, no less. I don't have a problem with any denomination because we are all from the same Father. I can only pray that we all will worship Him the way He wants.

If you read through my points... I clearly stated that the ultimate level is to decree I Jesus name for a thing to be established without need for prayer items.

But it is according to your measure of faith...the blind man that Jesus rubbed mud on his eyes and sent to Shiloam could have been healed by Jesus merely touching his eyes or just commanding it to be opened... but Jesus chose to do what he did.

Meanwhile in the case of the Centurion, the man even told Jesus that he did not need to come to his house for his dead daughter to be restored to life..that Jesus should just speak the word.

None is wrong None is right. It's a measure of exercising your faith..but to label what is clearly not fetish as diabolical is just plain mischievous.

There was a time I became afraid of myself because even my focused thoughts would come to pass within days or weeks.I pray to one day get back to those heights. ...God said before they call I will answer.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Oracleforce: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=excel222 post=92415429][/quote]

Check this thread some of your members have attested to it...

Some white garment churches still use pigeon eggs to do deliverance for peo0le. The prophet will tell the person to bath in a flowing river..and throw the eggs against a wall.
they conjure all kinds of spirit by spraying lavender and burning incense...

This is not a lie, it is a common practice among white garment churches.

It is quite unfortunate that the church is still mixing traditional practice with Christianity...
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by excel222(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Oracleforce:

Check this thread some of your members have attested to it...

Some white garment churches still use pigeon eggs to do deliverance for peo0le. The prophet will tell the person to bath in a flowing river..and throw the eggs against a wall.
they conjure all kinds of spirit by spraying lavender and burning incense...

This is not a lie, it is a common practice among white garment churches.

It is quite unfortunate that the church is still mixing traditional practice with Christianity...
We are talking about a particular white garment church here and not some white garment church. It is like saying rccg when we are talking about baptist. Yes celestial church do go to flowing river for spiritual purpose, just the way Jesus sent the blind man to wash in a flowing river after robbing his eyes with clay. Such an act is not fetish but something of the spirit.
It is like saying jesus is fetish when he went to john in a flowing river for baptism we were not told the things john may did before baptising christ , the same thing we may say about some churches if not all that go to a flowing river for baptism, whereby the pastor may pray into the river, for the members and even use other stuffs like oil to anoint them, the water before the proper process.. All this are not fetish but spiritism..
Celestial church or garment churches are not the only church that use incense in nigeria.. Incense is even used in heaven, in Gods temple during old testament down to d new testament. It is like condemning why ur church or some churches doesnt use incense since it is used in the bible, or some places today called a church or Gods temple, does not have an altar. But who am i to judge the work of God

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by PropertyBuying(f): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2020
bluediesel03:
Just your opinion...
Well, opinions are free. However, we should learn not to generalize always.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by olamoses75(m): 12:11am On Aug 05, 2020
excel222:
We are talking about a particular white garment church here and not some white garment church. It is like saying rccg when we are talking about baptist. Yes celestial church do go to flowing river for spiritual purpose, just the way Jesus sent the blind man to wash in a flowing river after robbing his eyes with clay. Such an act is not fetish but something of the spirit.
It is like saying jesus is fetish when he went to john in a flowing river for baptism we were not told the things john may did before baptising christ , the same thing we may say about some churches if not all that go to a flowing river for baptism, whereby the pastor may pray into the river, for the members and even use other stuffs like oil to anoint them, the water before the proper process.. All this are not fetish but spiritism..
Celestial church or garment churches are not the only church that use incense in nigeria.. Incense is even used in heaven, in Gods temple during old testament down to d new testament. It is like condemning why ur church or some churches doesnt use incense since it is used in the bible, or some places today called a church or Gods temple, does not have an altar. But who am i to judge the work of God
More anointing, sir. Those people were brainwashed by their Gucci pastors and I dont blame them, I only blame the few Baal prophets in the white garment Churches that gave those people the opportunity to blasphem against the church of the lord
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Stallion93(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
UDUJ:

I thought I was the only one that noticed it cheesy

I have lashed like 8 of their girls. With lovely big massive asses cheesy
8 Oga Chairman sir!! Hope u use condom sha
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2022
Goodmorning sir, please I would like to discuss an issue with you concerning the celestial church. If we could talk on phone, that would be just fine.
otipoju:

This is indeed a harrowing experience and I sympathize with you.

Was this a celestial church of Christ shepherd? If yes what is the name of the parish if you remember.

Nevertheless, the events you described here is not a Celestial practice in any way. I know because the doctrine of the Cele Church forbids drinking of alcohol even if (boys dey take am in secret)...so giving you schnapps in church is a no no and big red flag

Then duck and catfish for prayer in Celestial...no way.

Now let me tell you the big problem that the Celestial Church of Christ and Cherubim and Seraphim faces..

It's a phenomenon we call " babalawo in Sutana"
These are traditional ritualists who REBRAND themselves as white garment because it's easier for them to get customers that way .

Because of the lax organisation structure of the Celestial leadership because of the leadership tussle that nearly fragmentedvthe church over the years these impostors crept in the " white garment fold" are able to get away with this often.

They will buy land , build a structure on it and name and start to operate like a church...meanwhile they are not registered with the center nor their altar consecrated in the usual Celestial way.

In the last few years Cele leadership has set up a task force to deal with such people.

I repeat what you experienced is not a Celestial tenet or practice in any form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers / Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Cobhams Asuquo Shows Off His Family - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.