Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" (49421 Views)

My Son Is 30, Wofai Fada Is 38 - Taiwo Cole's Father / “celestial Babes Are Fine No Doubt”: Beautiful Ladies In White Garments Rap And / Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Oracleforce: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fuckdem:
gbam.... If you compare the list of items they will give u when u need prayer and the one a native doctor will give to you, the difference is very small

Okay....probably you have patronized the two places...

But to.be serious, I left the white garment church because of their unbiblical teaching and practice.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by payloader(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
Interesting. Have you ever heard of exotericism and esotericism? Don't judge by outward appearances. Check out their beliefs, foundation and doctrines before you say anything. And if all you can see is just all that is advertised, sorry o.

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fuckdem:
baba this thing na true ooh..... Some of their practices dey somehow
I know infact I can never date a cele girl .. but them no dey request for goat now
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by davillian(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Them and alfas are the modern babalawos

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Bewiseedet(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
I really don't like the church
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Thelimitbreaker(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
so,some of these Pentecost church don't do evil/wickedness,fetish.? Ko si ona Miran to otoka si orun.E yin araye e Yara WA gba jesu
Abi my brother don't mind them.... White garment cannot be Pentecostal same as Catholic can never be Anglican... We are different for a reason... My advice for all the haters of " The Body " is to prudently check what CAN is made up of cause it is made up of Five (5) blocks... Find out the rest yourself...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by payloader(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
dhardline:
I have a Cele church right opposite my house so I can confidently tell you that Mr man... You too lie! What I've seen over the years makes we wonder how people who go there confidently refer to it as a church. lipsrsealed
My fellow NLer, many people on this thread will never believe you and will simply label you a hater. Just as APClueless supporters will never agree that Bubu is not corrupt, even with overwhelming evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Angelacruz: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Ok

This year was a difficult one, with many struggles and hardships. I got through it, all the same! Yay! Today is the start of a brand-new year. I am looking forward to a fresh start. Happy birthday to me!

hbd to you.Age gracefully

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by humilitypays(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oracleforce:
I was born Nd bred in a white garment church..there are a lot of things they practice that are not scriptural....and are fetish.....

I questioned some of the elder's white garment church which I used to attend then, Nd the couldn't provide a workable answer to my questions, then I left the church....i left 20 years ago...for Pentecostal church..
White garment Churches especially Celestial is not a Church but a spiritual or voodoo house disguised as a Church to win society's acceptance for their voodoo worship.

Anybody attending Celestial Church is same as a babalawo or juju worshipper, its not a Churchundecided

8 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by chukwuibuipob: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Abi my brother don't mind them.... White garment cannot be Pentecostal same as Catholic can never be Anglican... We are different for a reason... My advice for all the haters of " The Body " is to prudently check what CAN is made up of cause it is made up of Five (5) blocks... Find out the rest yourself...
Only if he know that some of these Pentecostal Pastor do enter shrine to see one Baba at nite.,don buried goat,cow, vultures in their Church pulpit

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by adeoba2008(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Let's ask Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo. They have white garments background.

Just passing.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by salt1: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
OffAir:
Laughing is Swahili��..I only have one quote for him and his charlatan wolis ."The need to prove is indicative of the existence of a problem"

The need to prove is indicative of the existence of a problem.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Magormako: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Iffa hear.

Most of them go from one spiritual work to the other. Also, they have little knowledge of the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by payloader(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
They are not fetish but the fact that there may be some inconsistencies in some of them doesn't make them fetish.... What many Christians fail to realize is that all churches cannot be the same.... True brotherhood in Christianity is when we ignore our differencies (indoctrinations) and focus more on our similarities which is CHRIST.... while GOD prudently mends the broken lines in all the churches cause it is there except you want to deny it... It is called " The Body Of Christ " for a reason , which means we may be different but still in the same body unified by LOVE.....
I admire your ignorant gullibility. You never see nutin..

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by chukwuibuipob: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
humilitypays:
White garment Churches especially Celestial is not a Church but a spiritual or voodoo house disguised as a Church to win society's acceptance for their voodoo worship.

Anybody attending Celestial Church is same as a babalawo or juju worshipper, its not a Churchundecided
U are right.Can u tell us the voodoo/JuJu dey do for u b4.Okunkun ko le bori imole.okunkun kole bori osupa........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ammunekkay:
Who says they are

Who says they are not grin

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by aaking(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
UDUJ:

I thought I was the only one that noticed it cheesy

I have lashed like 8 of their girls. With lovely big Big asses cheesy

You are lashing sorrow, problem because de have already invoke your spirit into there System. You better check your life and run to Christ to Redeem you.

5 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Mywd: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oracleforce:
I was born Nd bred in a white garment church..there are a lot of things they practice that are not scriptural....and are fetish.....

I questioned some of the elder's white garment church which I used to attend then, Nd the couldn't provide a workable answer to my questions, then I left the church....i left 20 years ago...for Pentecostal church..

Thanks for answering honestly

I dont know how as a follower of christ, when u break the heart of a cele girl who claims to go to a church that God doesnt support them fornicating go get winch grin grin
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Oracleforce: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
so,some of these Pentecost church don't do evil/wickedness,fetish.? Ko si ona Miran to otoka si orun.E yin araye e Yara WA gba esu

Are you one of the members of a white garment church?
Yes. There also some Pentecost churches that do evil, wickedness, fetish....they also have their own challenges in diverse ways....but I'm more comfortable in attending a Pentecostal church than the orthodox or white garment church
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by abdullahi45: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
dhardline:
I have a Cele church right opposite my house so I can confidently tell you that Mr man... You too lie! What I've seen over the years makes we wonder how people who go there confidently refer to it as a church. lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Kay25(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Cumtroller:
What is fast rising about this one?

He be like bread wey dem no add yeast for bakery. It will never rise.

what a demon you are!how can u say he would never rise haaa you are gorrible change or else u won't even do better upto what he has.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by UDUJ(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
aaking:

You are lashing sorrow, problem because de have already invoke your spirit into there System. You better check your life and run to Christ to Redeem you.

Fvck off. I am doing very well in my career, business and financially. I don't believe in all your religious rubbish like you over zealous religious sheeples.

Keep your opinion to yourself. Sadly it's not needed. Cheers cool

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by payloader(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
so,some of these Pentecost church don't do evil/wickedness,fetish.? Ko si ona Miran to otoka si orun.E yin araye e Yara WA gba jesu
By your ire you have proved that you are a member of a white garment confraternity (church) and you are angry that a former member just exposed your open secret. Deny the fact that your church uses The Six and Seven books of Moses.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by extol1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ebony69:

But who asked you?
but the guy says the truth which you know
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by chukwuibuipob: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oracleforce:

Are you one of the members of a white garment church?
Yes. There also some Pentecost churches that do evil, wickedness, fetish....they also have their own challenges in diverse ways....but I'm more comfortable in attending a Pentecostal church than the orthodox or white garment church
Proudly CCC cool..ope ni fun Baba.Ope ni fun Omo re,Ope ni fun EMI Mimo ,E mi a yin Jesu......in a basket of oranges.U'll see the good/bad ones.The good ones outnumbered the bad Church with fake prophet/visioner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by segun18(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oracleforce:

My brother you have seen well,although most of them are trying to change. However, haven't you seen what is happening in pentecostal movement this days? Pastors raping Church members. Manipulation and grand theft and thievery in the name of collecting seeds.Stealing of church money.So called Prophets/Apostles cursing members who leave their church etc.

Don't be deceived that the Pentecostal is better than another church. Hold on to God very well. Look I live in Western world where some Pastors are in jail. Look up to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Stay blessed

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Joshmanuel10(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Christians are different from ppl who still follow mosaic laws
And I won't recommend anyone to go there at all..
Their water ritual really is something else..
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by lastchild: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Stallion93:
Their girls are Fire!
Very true from experience
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by aaking(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
UDUJ:

Fvck off. I am doing very well in my career, business and financially. I don't believe in all your religious rubbish like you over zealous religious sheeples.

Keep your opinion to yourself. Sadly it's not needed. Cheers cool

Your reward is coming soon
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Thelimitbreaker(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
payloader:
I admire your ignorant gullibility. You never see nutin..
Remove the speck in your eye first, then i will let you remove the log in mine.... Stupid self-righteousness... My question now is this: is it only the pentecostals that will enter Heaven? Don't forget that even before Alexander Dowie of blessed memories birthed the pentecostal movement, the Catholics were the ones that spear-headed the end of slavery and abortion. Go and check history. Even many of the members of these indigenious churches left their estastes in Europe to preach in Africa.... I hope you remember Mary Slessor. Do you know that those matyrs could have used those fortunes to build mansions and buy private jets yet they brought CHRIST to us and even Education and Health-care among others.... Listen let me enlighten you: The Kingdom of GOD is in people and not in structures and human indoctrinations... Wake up bro! Ji ma sun cause you are dozing....

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by chukwuibuipob: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
payloader:
By your ire you have proved that you are a member of a white garment confraternity (church) and you are angry that a former member just exposed your open secret. Deny the fact that your church uses The Six and Seven books of Moses.
I'm a proud CCC.Angry over what exactly? Angry dat some Pentecostal churches do visit one Baba agbaomola for power? Can U deny dat?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chika Ike 35th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" / Harry B Anyanwu, His Wife & 5 Children Pose In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.