Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Should I Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Her? (4697 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Good evening my people!!!

I know I can always count on your wonderful advice!!!

October this year I met this lady in one of our church programs and we became friends, from that friendship something deeper started and its eventually growing to become marriage.

Guys there is an issue at hand, she's older than me with 7years, she is rich and own her own business, house and other properties but she's not married, she just relocated from the US early this year before we met, Guys she's being nice and I won't hide that!!!

When she mentioned marriage I told her am not buoyant enough for an elaborate wedding that she wanted , she offered to sponsor everything, she even offered to buy me suit if I don't have the money to buy, she said she will carry everything from her side and my side. Guys all my life I've never met a lady like this!!! I'm scared and at the same time short of words!!! she's a worker , decent , respectful.

I rejected that offer because of my integrity as a man, she might want to use that against me in the future!!! Though I love her but u know women and their attitude, she might say I married her because of her wealth!!! Pls should I agree to it or reject this tempting offer and looking at it I'm in my early 30s and I really wanna get married.

At least I'm okay but not rich like her, and most times she offers me expensive gifts which I rejected , I have never collected any gift from her, the day I took her out payed the bills.

pls help me my able nairalanders!!!!
Re: Should I Marry Her? by DoMeGood09: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
You can go ahead and tie the knot. But remember, she would always talk about how she helped you in life especially when you get her angry.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Her? by advanceDNA: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
udofia234:

October this year I met this lady in one of our church programs and we became friends, from that friendship something deeper started and its eventually growing to become marriage.

Guys there is an issue at hand, she's older than me with 7years, she is rich and own her own business, house and other properties but she's not married, she just relocated from the US early this year before we met, Guys she's being nice and I won't hide that!!!

When she mentioned marriage I told her am not buoyant enough for an elaborate wedding that she wanted , she offered to sponsor everything, she even offered to buy me suit if I don't have the money to buy, she said she will carry everything from her side and my side. Guys all my life I've never met a lady like this!!! I'm scared and at the same time short of words!!! she's a worker , decent , respectful.

I rejected that offer because of my integrity as a man, she might want to use that against me in the future!!! Though I love her but u know women and their attitude, she might say I married her because of her wealth!!! Pls should I agree to it or reject this tempting offer and looking at it I'm in my early 30s and I really wanna get married.

At least I'm okay but not rich like her, and most times she offers me expensive gifts which I rejected , I have never collected any gift from her, the day I took her out payed the bills.

The matter hard oooo.... for women this is God has answered their prayer...but as a man...my guy....no go enter marriage wey u no go fit talk oooo....if small fight happen, she go dey remind you of how she paid for your suit and how ungrateful u are..... me i no dey ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Nonexisting1: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
When she mentioned marriage I told her am not buoyant enough for an elaborate wedding that she wanted , she offered to sponsor everything, she even offered to buy me suit if I don't have the money to buy, she said she will carry everything from her side and my side

I have no comment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Romanoff(f): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
The woman might just be desperate to get married.

You're the one on a position to weigh if you really love her enough to marry her.

But you just be ready to lay your ego aside, especially when it comes to finance.
If you're insecure about the state of your finances, I'll suggest that you abort mission.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
DoMeGood09:
You can go ahead and tie the knot. But remember, she would always talk about how she helped you in life especially when you get her angry.

That's exactly what I'm driving at bro! I don't want to live in regret
Re: Should I Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

The matter hard oooo.... for women this is God has answered their prayer...but as a man...my guy....no go enter marriage wey u no go fit talk oooo....if small fight happen, she go dey remind you of how she paid for your suit and how ungrateful u are..... me i no dey ooooo

Na wetin dey give me headache be that oh!!!
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Streetmovement(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Even in my next life, if at all it's possible I'll never and I repeat I'll never be the one the woman marries irrespective of her financial, social status, connections etc instead let me be the one to marry her cuz naxo God arrange am to be....I don't follow trend

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Romanoff:

You're the one on a position to weigh if you really love her enough to marry her.

But you just be ready to lay your ego aside, especially when it comes to finance.
If you're insecure about the state of your finances, I'll suggest that you abort mission.

Haar!!! I'm in a state of confusion!!! God just save me
Re: Should I Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Even in my next life, if at all it's possible I'll never and I repeat I'll never be the one the woman marries irrespective of her financial, social status, connections etc instead let me be the one to marry her cuz naxo God arrange am to be....I don't follow trend

Noted baba!!! thanks
Re: Should I Marry Her? by DoMeGood09: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
udofia234:

That's exactly what I'm driving at bro! I don't want to live in regret
No, you won’t. Do not rely on her after marriage.
Re: Should I Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
DoMeGood09:
No, you won’t. Do not rely on her after marriage.

hmmm!!! OK ooo
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
You're desperate and she is too, since you are fairly rich and have something doing, you can go ahead, even if she messes up in future, you have nothing to lose, as you have something doing, just make sure your source of income is strong, and think more of your children

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by nicerod(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin grin

Werey golddigger

U love her after meeting her 1 month ago

Ogbeni wait for 5 moths again.

It's either she's desperate to marry ....u lying or trying to fall in love so that u can benefits from wealth.

Re: Should I Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
bukky1994:
You're desperate and she is too, since you are fairly rich and have something doing, you can go ahead, even if she messes up in future, you have nothing to lose, as you have something doing, just make sure your source of income is strong, and think more of your children

Thanks dear!!!! May God help me

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
nicerod:
grin grin

Werey golddigger

U love her after meeting her 1 month ago

Ogbeni wait for 5 moths again.

It's either she's desperate to marry ....u lying or trying to fall in love so that u can benefits from wealth.

Oga I'm not a gold digger, I have something doing abeg!!! didn't you hear I rejected all her gifts , that proves I'm not after her moni

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by jogsman01(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Last month? You're a gold digger
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
'Before dem use me, I Go use my Sense'.- Asake (Peace be unto You) undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Abfinest007(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
What works for john might not work 4 Peter .as 4 me I can't marry a woman older than me I just fu(k them n move on .d few older women I have dated don't have respect

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Autobot05: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
You're in your early 30's
She's 7 years older than ya

Meaning she could even be 40 years old sef

She's an "Evening newspaper pro max " cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
udofia234:

I have beginning to believe that all what you ditched out here are makeup stories. I have always had a dire thought of it, but now, I'm convinced!

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by cavreek: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
After marriage who becomes the man of the house, who will be the bread winner and who will bread be given to
If you can manage her excesses then go ahead
Re: Should I Marry Her? by ojun50(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
You can go ahead, but study her character, study are family, forget about age and make sure you do every tin possible to foot the wedding bills yr self
Re: Should I Marry Her? by advanceDNA: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
udofia234:

Na wetin dey give me headache be that oh!!!

If you fit turn to mumu shaa....na the only way marriage with woman wey dey significantly older and richer than u fit work
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
udofia234:

The only thing you understand now is age is just a number grin

In reality..

Women are at a disadvantage abroad because people hardly get married there, that's why most women turn into something strange there, no man, just work work and work. that's why I usually advice Nigerian girls who go there to school that when you are done with school, work for at least 2 years and return home so that you can be married to a man as in reality no woman would want to stay alone till old age.

She has tasted good life well and there's nothing another man can offer her aside happiness, so just go there and make her happy as a woman.

You loved her because there's wealth around her, if she was poor would you still love her?

If you marry her she might still be loyal to you because she is of age and would want to build a strong home like everyone deserves as time is no longer on her side.

She might be adamant at some point during marriage , please don't see that from the angle of wealth as some girls from certain class are even more stubborn and creepy.

Take your time and pray for more revelations about her.

Happy married life.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Resourcesswift: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Romanoff:
I'll suggest that you abort mission.
ur suggestions no dey game..
OP jam sure Client and u dey tell am to abort. U no too well

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by imagrg(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
NO.
YOU MAY LATER BE TRAUMATISED.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by dnawah(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
udofia234:

another man's meat is another man's poison.give me let me eat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Lifestone(m): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
udofia234:

What really do you guys want. A Lady depends on you, you will her name, here is a Lady who want to fund your responsibility, you are here complaining.
Are you saying you do not plan to develop yourself after the wedding, grow yourself and make your own money? Another man will soon collect that girl from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Her? by frozen70(f): 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
udofia234:

For how long will you keep rejecting gift from her

You got some one who is matured and loves you, you are confusing the whole issues by having a double mind

Well if you want less children, marry her

If you will not control her and her resources, marry her

If you can manage a woman with her fluctuating character, marry her

If you don't care what people say, marry her

If you love her, marry her

If you know that it will not work out even when you marry her, let her be free and don't collect anything

If you still get married and regrets leaving her because you didn't understand that she loves you more than any other thing

Go back to her and finally marry her

Psquare married Lola who is his senior by 5yrs and Lola assistes him and gave her car to him the day he went to present his first album and those that saw him, though it was his car

They stayed happily till they got married and living happily with no scandal

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Anfield247(m): 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Romanoff:

CEO, more years to your age
Re: Should I Marry Her? by 2dice01: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Most Beautiful Girls Body.... Pictures / The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. / Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.