Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom (46814 Views)

Pakistani Wearing Dress With Arabic Print Almost Lynched To Death For Blasphemy / How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Tumbulum: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
I hope the prophet is happy now? Is peace everywhere from Bornu to Adamawa to Pakistan and Palestine. peace they are preaching and then peace brings the death of people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by cuteFAM: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
I still prefer that religion that only collects people's money but doesn't kill them grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Nchenches: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
But something like this is what the northern sharia states that adopted Islamic Sharia penal codes want in one Nigeria.
Now, northern Moslems use government institutions in effort to have Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia penal codes.

Let the 12 sharia states form one Arewa Islamic Sharia Republic to be ruled by Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, they refuse because of crude oil in the Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by RealEzee(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Where are my Muslim brothers and sisters oooooo
Please wetin this mean tho? Is it right?
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by k2money(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Show me where in the Quran or hadith that said kill blasphemers
I don't think have read something like that in the quoran but I know of killing of infidels
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Religion has caused so much murder, death, hate, division and war. the world would be a happy better place without religion.
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by fredoooooo: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
gypsey:
Religion has caused so much murder, death, hate, division and war. the world would be a happy better place without religion.

Religion is Politics
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Muslims are worshipping a dead god and that is why they fight to defend the god that can't defend it's self.

I can't fight for my God or defend him rather he fights to defend me.

Fools

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
fredoooooo:

Religion is Politics
Religion isn't politics, religion is been politicised.
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by abbey621(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
There's a difference between worshipping God and practicing religion. Even more, there's a distinction between practicing religion and religious extremism. People don't bothe rto ask why the Muslims in the South of 9ja behave generally more peaceful than those in the North or why the Muslims in Qatar or Indonesia behave more peacefully than those in Pakistan or Iran. They all read the same Quran and share the same religious history but the difference is their political and religious leaders. These leaders are the real dangers, they twist the faith to satisfy their own agendas just like the Pope did in the 11th and 12th centuries.

Ultimately every human is responsible for his or herself, God is powerful enough to fight for himself, he does not need mere humans to act like Van Dame!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) / 2 Mozambique Police Trainers Impregnate 15 Female Police Trainees / China Flood: Commuters Trapped In Subway Train (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.