Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom (46821 Views)

Pakistani Wearing Dress With Arabic Print Almost Lynched To Death For Blasphemy / How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Yankee101: 7:12am On Jul 30, 2020
Religion of peace
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2020
Nobody should have the right or legal backing of taking someone'else life that he/she did not create! Can u just imagine, somebody just cocked his Gun and shot somebody for what , I don't like Islam people they are extremists

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Friend22(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Preservation of the human race to prevent overpopulation I guess. Your religion doesn't preserve lives, it takes it, can you count how many people have been mutilated all in the name Islam?
I can't remember the last time someone killed another human being just because he criticized Jesus or God.

Who are your people to decide a fellow humans fate because of what he or she believes in.

So,it's no more about some persons trespassing, but its about all Muslims.
Can you swear that since you've been living a Muslim as attacked you just for being a non Muslim?
Can you show it?

Its very bad of you Christians and some wannabe atheist blaming Islaam becasue some hot headed Muslims are killing people whereas your history is replete with indivuduals ,organisation and groups who commit murder,genocide and all other atrocities known to mankind and yet no one blames Christianity or atheism for it.
But when it comes to Islaam you all come out gun blazing to render the religion as a vampiric-blood sucking religion.
I don't blame you though, when you are brainwashed to see things in certain ways you become completely blind to objectivity.

One thing I will never do is,I will never apologise for being a Muslim.
There are rules governing blaspheme and how to go about it in Islaam; and acting on those rules is done by those in authority not the laity.
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Moneyboyz: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Friend22:

So,it's no more about some persons trespassing, but its about all Muslims.
Can you swear that since you've been living a Muslim as attacked you just for being a non Muslim?
Can you show it?

Its very bad of you Christians and some wannabe atheist blaming Islaam becasue some hot headed Muslims are killing people whereas your history is replete with indivuduals ,organisation and groups who commit murder,genocide and all other atrocities known to mankind and yet no one blames Christianity or atheism for it.
But when it comes to Islaam you all come out gun blazing to render the religion as a vampiric-blood sucking religion.
I don't blame you though, when you are brainwashed to see things in certain ways you become completely blind to objectivity.

One thing I will never do is,I will never apologise for being a Muslim.
There are rules governing blaspheme and how to go about it in Islaam; and acting on those rules is done by those in authority not the laity.

What's the punishment for blasphemy in Saudi Arabia, what's the punishment against ordinary petty stealing.
There is no forgiveness in your religion bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by rationalhuman(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2020
I dont believe in concept of Religion, Religion is a tool to make masses Fool.

i lived in more then 9 countries and as a non Religious guy i never had problem with majority of Christians, Jews, Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists but it was always the majority of Muslim who were trying to put their 16th century ideas on me, always trying to feel proud while spreading their Hateful thought and Intolerance for others.

They need hatred and war, peace, Tolerance for other, Rationality and free Ideas are not in their manifesto.
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by femi4: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2020
Islam-a-bad
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by IamHonourable1: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
I'm not a religious bigot or stuffs but islam had been a more violent and non-tolerant religion than the rest of the pack.

They should Calm down abit.

The religion is even a scam
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by God1stson(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Originality007:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/07/man-shot-dead-blasphemy-pakistan-courtroom-200729105816314.html?

That's why I still want Americans in charge cos only Israel and American can reset their brain. I do not support blasphemy of other religion, but some Muslim adherents use it at any slightest opportunity to hunt those perceived to be their enemy.
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by lookingfly: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Until you read the book "the people vs Mohammed", you'll never understand why they do what they do!
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by ekevwe(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
I'm not a religious bigot or stuffs but islam had been a more violent and non-tolerant religion than the rest of the pack.

They should Calm down abit.
Common sense should be applied. If you are in Rome behave like the Romans
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Friend22(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Moneyboyz:

What's the punishment for blasphemy in Saudi Arabia, what's the punishment against ordinary petty stealing.
There is no forgiveness in your religion bro.

My friend ,forgiveness is well established in the religion, but carrying out laws is what preserves the society from the madness going on in the western world in the name of freedom of speech.

Mind you,I am will never support the action of the man who shut the other man for claiming to be a prophet.
There was already a court process,but the fool overreacted by killing without due process.

Ane again,you should not be comparing a secular society to a religiously conservative one.
Like you don't expect the way of life in house A to be the same in house B.
American life,ethics ,rules and regulations are poles apart from those of Saudi Arabia.

Do you know in India you dare not slaughter a cow for food otherwise you will be killed or maimed for blasphemy?

This is it.
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Friend22(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Preservation of the human race to prevent overpopulation I guess. Your religion doesn't preserve lives, it takes it, can you count how many people have been mutilated all in the name Islam?
I can't remember the last time someone killed another human being just because he criticized Jesus or God.

Who are your people to decide a fellow humans fate because of what he or she believes in.

I can't speak for the guy who shut someone for blaspheme,but what I know is, people will surely treaspaas rules.
And this is part and parcel of life whether you agree or not.

Is killing justified under Islamic rules?
Yes.
It's more like treason.

Can such killing be carried out by just any individual who feels aggrieved?
No!
The matter is left to those in authority not any hot head.

You should note one thing,I won't bend the rules for you to validate your stance.

I am a Muslim and I know many things we do will never sit well with most of you so,why should I crane my neck.
That's your problem not mine.
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by whizbee(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2020
A religion that has transcended a "religion of peace" to that of piss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Mozambique Police Trainers Impregnate 15 Female Police Trainees / Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown / China Flood: Commuters Trapped In Subway Train (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.