Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom (46833 Views)

Pakistani Wearing Dress With Arabic Print Almost Lynched To Death For Blasphemy / How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Friend22(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
Sheunma:
I just don't understand why or how people claim to love a dead Jew or Arab more than their own brothers and sisters.

It's crazy!

What is this one saying?!
Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Myrealtor(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mayeldah:

Since you grew up, how many have you seen Christians killed in the name of Religion.

Islam is a bad religion because they have refuse update to their mode of worship and practices.

I still wonder how some persons claim to worship God yet kill another without blinking an eye.

If your Allah is powerful, let him fight his battles.

My dear sister the greatest commandment is Love for God and every member of the human race regardless of their religious beliefs.

I am proudly Christian and I made reference to those books to remind the person that none of us is without a past.
Saying things like "Islam is a bad religion" means you believe everyone one loyal to Islam is bad, therefore if you were in the position to save a Muslims life you'll look the other way. Smiles

You need to go, read and meditate upon what Christ-likeness connotes. May God, Our Heavenly Father bless and direct you

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Friend22(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Thelife:

But those who reject Faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of Faith, – never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have (of set purpose) gone astray.

— Quran 3:90
You will find others who desire that they should be safe from you and secure from their own people; as often as they are sent back to the mischief they get thrown into it headlong; therefore if they do not withdraw from you, and (do not) offer you peace and restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them; and against these We have given you a clear authority.

— Quran 4:91
Make ye no excuses: ye have rejected Faith after ye had accepted it. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you, for that they are in sin.

— Quran 9:66

Did you want us to continue?

I like your "research effort " ,but you failed to note one thing, those verses where specifically revealed during war times not to be applied everywhere by anyone.
That's why we muslims do things in organized form, but when one of us goes over the line blame him not the religion.

Islam is about preservation of life,intellect, property, lineage and creed most importantly.

All the laws of Islam aew mostly centered on the above.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Ouchbabe(f): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Some of them on Nairaland are not better than this killer. The hatred and venom they pour out in their comment go a long way to show they can kill if given the opportunity. Religion of peace my foot

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by AnanseK(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
All these Nigerian self acclaimed Prophets will only visit Ghana and Uganda. Let then visit Pakistan if they are true Prophets.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by OLULAW: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
That is true Islam on display. The killers acted on the satanic verses of the deadly book that I have in my toilet which I use to clean my anus after pooing. It’s the cheapest loo paper. When it runs out, I get another one and pages by page, I use it to clean my bum bum.
Islam is a deadly religion. Don’t be deceived by those misleading others claiming it’s a religion of peace. It’s never known or eschewed peace. You wait and see how some would react to me using the satanic book to clean my bum bum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by inyenejo(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
No sane mind embrace that religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Bassa1: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Check your history book, read up about Christianity in early Europe. Xtianity was so intolerant that they even killed and prosecute scientists for even d most tiny research dat contradict their believes. Galileo had to escape death in hands of the church for daring to contradict the Bible with his research about the moon and the star's.
Friendlyjoe:
I'm not a religious bigot or stuffs but islam had been a more violent and non-tolerant religion than the rest of the pack.

They should Calm down abit.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by mvem(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Pls who anoint the one and only Muhammad as a prophet?
i just dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by miketayo(m): 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
I know there are many peace loving Muslims, but the religion reeks of violence and bloodshed. I would rather be an atheist than a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by miketayo(m): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2020
Decryptor:
No wonder India chased them away from their country

They didn't chase them, they actually broke out of India, like Sri Lanka and bangladesh

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Delawrenzo1: 12:07am On Jul 30, 2020
They say one thing, then do something else.]

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Moneyboyz: 4:22am On Jul 30, 2020
Do you know that back in the days of Mohamed the Jews and Christians see him as a false prophet, they call him the mad man..
But why?

Imagine someone who is not a Yoruba,not even a west African coming to learn about our cultures and religion, then after a year or so after gaining an imperfect knowledge of our ways claims he's the next coming of IFA, or Orunmila.
Yeah I know what you think now, this is the very case of Mohamed and how ISLAM came to be.

After than he raise an army of believers and raided Christians and Jews converting some of them and killed many.
The issue of false prophet accusations started during the Mohamed days, he knows what he is and is Angered by the reality of it.
Islam is just another form or Christianity and Judaism with its own doctrine, just like how we have many churches with their own doctrines today.

These bloods are on Mohammeds hands, they are merely following orders even after then nigga don die.
And many more killings to come all because of one man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by Moneyboyz: 4:30am On Jul 30, 2020
Friend22:

I like your "research effort " ,but you failed to note one thing, those verses where specifically revealed during war times not to be applied everywhere by anyone.
That's why we muslims do things in organized form, but when one of us goes over the line blame him not the religion.

Islam is about preservation of life,intellect, property, lineage and creed most importantly.

All the laws of Islam aew mostly centered on the above.

Preservation of the human race to prevent overpopulation I guess. Your religion doesn't preserve lives, it takes it, can you count how many people have been mutilated all in the name Islam?
I can't remember the last time someone killed another human being just because he criticized Jesus or God.

Who are your people to decide a fellow humans fate because of what he or she believes in.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom by icemania: 6:46am On Jul 30, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
I'm not a religious bigot or stuffs but islam had been a more violent and non-tolerant religion than the rest of the pack.

They should Calm down abit.

It seems you no sabi Christian history, muslims neva do quarter of wetin them do.

Those who live in glass houses...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Mozambique Police Trainers Impregnate 15 Female Police Trainees / Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation / China Flood: Commuters Trapped In Subway Train (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.