Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother (74563 Views)

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Psoul(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2020
shawnfamous:
Nigerian leaders wan sell our country give China and we dey here dey laugh.. Na social media dey block some doings wey our leaders dey do..

Meanwhile, I like where the guy told his mum.. U must calm down.. Even demonstrating how his mum must sit

So summarily, what are you telling us?
To be calming down or stop laughing in this country.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by iTroll: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2020
Ibeh001:
embarassed
Fvck you and your useless video
Your audio quality is so bad, background music gave me a headache
You're even forcing your accent self
And for you to even lie that you'll do giveaway for this video made me laugh grin grin grin
This channel will die with this business idea of yours
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2020
Celebrating nonsense things aren't new in this contraption..

No bleeps given!
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by RichBoy247: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I still don't get why a parent will be punishing their child and turn on the camera... sad
At a point the boy even asked, mummy are you videoing me? It's not nice.

There's life outside social media. Stop taking videos of your family moments and posting, people will enjoy it but the child might grow up to dislike that.
Even plenty American superstars that we're copying don't let the world know their children till they reach their ages of consent.

Caml down.
Don't be angry.
I just want you to calm down.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by GrandMufti: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2020
Psoul:

Your problem is enormous.
All the same, just Calm Down.

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by aswani(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2020
flemsy15:
the boy could speak and understand English and his local language well. That's the part I like most in the video. Some parents see it as a taboo to speak the local language to children because they feel it would affect their English learning process. Meanwhile it has been proven that a child has the ability to learn different languages together.

Flemsy, that part impressed me the most too and is actually understated.

Despite being under pressure, he was effortlessly switching between languages and still keeping his accent distinct for both.

Despite the circumstances, very impressive from the boy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2020
I remember when i was a kid my mum flogged me countless times with koboko, sometimes it hit my private part so hard it left fibres in my scrotum. Another time i got a scar while trying to run from whipping, the side of my eye cut so deep there was blood all over my chest, my dad came back and rushed me to the hospital. I sometimes grew up thinking i was a stepson. I was the primary school soccer captain, won best actor and a gymnast yet i still don't understand why my mother was so brutal to me at that young age especially been the only son.I STILL BEAR THOSE EMOTIONAL SCARS TILL TODAY. I love my mum but i never feel close to her because of my experience in childhood.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Hathor5(f): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2020
rangerover:
I remember when i was a kid my mum flogged me countless times with koboko, sometimes it hit my private part so hard it left fibres in my scrotum. Another time i got a scar while trying to run from whipping, the side of my eye cut so deep there was blood all over my chest, my dad came back and rushed me to the hospital. I sometimes grew up thinking i was a stepson. I was the primary school soccer captain, won best actor and a gymnast yet i still don't understand why my mother was so brutal to me at that young age especially been the only son.I STILL BEAR THOSE EMOTIONAL SCARS TILL TODAY. I love my mum but i never feel close to her because of my experience in childhood.

Too many children have been and still are brutalized like this. If I could, I would make such parents do some time to restore their brain settings.

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Psoul(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=GrandMufti post=92260300][/quote]

If everyone starts living a quiet life and minding their business the world will be a stiff and rigid place to live.
You need to calm down.

If you are minding ur business, I don't think you will be on Nairaland or is it your business.
Calm Down ooo
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by izraeleezee(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/color][color=#990000][color=#770077][/color]
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by OneMillionBoys(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:

Too many children have been and still are brutalized like this. If I could, I would make such parents do some time to restore their brain settings.
[/s]
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by GrandMufti: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Psoul:

If everyone starts living a quiet life and minding their business the world will be a stiff and rigid place to live.
You need to calm down.

If you are minding ur business, I don't think you will be on Nairaland or is it your business.
Calm Down ooo

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by spiralwedge(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I still don't get why a parent will be punishing their child and turn on the camera... sad
At a point the boy even asked, mummy are you videoing me? It's not nice.

There's life outside social media. Stop taking videos of your family moments and posting, people will enjoy it but the child might grow up to dislike that.
Even plenty American superstars that we're copying don't let the world know their children till they reach their ages of consent.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by afonjabreed(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The little boy is gonna be a real niggarrr i must confess
God give me a child like this real niggarrr

Let me see if i can get this little dude
He should grow up fast
Me personally go find this small boy
Make i add am join the huzzle kingdom and teach him how to bomb
Imagine at this age he is capable of hypnotizing.... persuading and dissuading already....
And bombing is all about hypnotizing

How far boss , abeg you fit add me join the bombing kingdom? ,I wan learn abeg
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by God1stson(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He should grow up fast
Imagine at this age he is capable of hypnotizing.... persuading and dissuading already....
Make sure this your bombing is legit, if not, when u die, na devil go wake you for hell.MAY WE NEVER LOOSE SIGHT OF THE FACT THAT THIS WORLD IS A TRANSIENT PLACE. Only a life lived in Union with Christ is Jesus sure.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by vhuqnl(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He should grow up fast
You Bitcch
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by toprealman: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rochero:
Ok
Now she too can trend
Blowing on somebody's blow is not a crime ooo
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
[/b][b]
Parable007:
Niceee she really tried.. she got my wife and I smiling

"she got my wife and I smiling" that's all that matters
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Tominix(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
175:
cheesy[center]lol [/center][center]lol [/center][center]lol [/center] grin grin grin grin[center]lol [/center]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MouthAction In Marriage / Stereotype About Only Sons / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.