Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother (74354 Views)

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by xtophy1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Please, if you have any vacancy in your organization, please help a brother. You will not suffer in Jesus name. Abuja pls
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by joepepsy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Na WA oo and seun never ban this guy.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The little boy is gonna be a real niggarrr i must confess
God give me a child like this real niggarrr

Let me see if i can get this little dude
He should grow up fast
Me personally go find this small boy
Make i add am join the huzzle kingdom and teach him how to bomb
Imagine at this age he is capable of hypnotizing.... persuading and dissuading already....
And bombing is all about hypnotizing
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Abbeytherabbit: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The little boy is gonna be a real niggarrr i must confess
God give me a child like this real niggarrr

Let me see if i can get this little dude
He should grow up fast
Me personally go find this small boy
Make i add am join the huzzle kingdom and teach him how to bomb
Imagine at this age he is capable of hypnotizing.... persuading and dissuading already....
And bombing is all about hypnotizing

Boss abeg drop ur WhatsApp no make I buzz u
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by morris477(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
So this lady want follow attract the attention of Sanwo Olu abi
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by jaxxy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Not so funny abeg. Where’s that cute funny kid. Mummy calm down. grin
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Maniwa: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
I was somewhat angry till I saw the video she try wella
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by shamsin6300(m): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
joepepsy:
Na WA oo and seun never ban this guy.

His comments are fun to read grin
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Mastakija(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I still don't get why a parent will be punishing their child and turn on the camera... sad
At a point the boy even asked, mummy are you videoing me? It's not nice.

There's life outside social media. Stop taking videos of your family moments and posting, people will enjoy it but the child might grow up to dislike that.
Even plenty American superstars that we're copying don't let the world know their children till they reach their ages of consent.
Nonsense!
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by ekeson45(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
When your junior is your role model grin
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Hathor5(f): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Not again. I switched it off after 3 seconds. I can't listen to these cries without cringing.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by CaptainFM1: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Old fool. We have some amazingly jobless people in the world! Including some governors! Shio
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by robosky02(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Calm down

She is a learner

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by CaptainFM1: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
ayenale1:
If all of us starts to record everything happening in our environment mmmmmmmm internet go explode.

Telecoms company go hammer
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by damiloladuke: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Any small thing
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Bilqisolaniyan(f): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
CHICKEN SESSION

Strictly for married women: it’s for attraction and sexual sweetness ,your man won’t be able to get enough of you, the sweetness will last in your system till you give birth ,it will be attached to you nothing can possible come between you two{obviously having good characteristics helps too}

I suggest you top up every 3-4 months, you eat a whole chicken with herbs or you can pot for meat session if you cannot finish a whole chicken, the meat session is as effective as the chicken session.whatsapp 08033878305
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by ojun50(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
I don laugh mess full parlour
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Le2money(m): 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
But that video earned the little boy a meeting with Lagos State Governor.....U never can tell what you must do to make it in life...so forget that thing (pidgin grin grin)
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Ategberoson(m): 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
will rather use my data to read mannabbqgrils post than this nonsense
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by joepepsy(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fun, how? He's misleading young people.
shamsin6300:

His comments are fun to read grin
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by naturalwaves: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
muchroom:
Nigerians are the happiest people seriously. I mean, who ever thought? Yesterday, a video of a young boy negotiating terms of surrender with his mum after misbehaving went viral. And just look at what a Nigerian has done with the vocals. I literally had my eyes soaked with water watching this over and over. We have some amazingly talented people, Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ag5LByEAY
You're the next hot thing on Nairaland now with the way your threads are being moved to the Frontpage to increase your YouTube views. Nairaland Don turn to padi padi things. Smh
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Mosopzy22(m): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2020
ahahahahah this thing went viral?

It's not funny at all
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by lilioj: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I still don't get why a parent will be punishing their child and turn on the camera... sad
At a point the boy even asked, mummy are you videoing me? It's not nice.

There's life outside social media. Stop taking videos of your family moments and posting, people will enjoy it but the child might grow up to dislike that.
Even plenty American superstars that we're copying don't let the world know their children till they reach their ages of consent.
I'm glad there are people who can think clearly, I made this comment on a blog and someone said I was beefing the boy. I find this video annoying and couldn't even watch to the end
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by PierreAbutu(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2020
olaboy33:
There goes the unthinking Nigerians.

Our country is walking towards losing its sovereignty to ready to grab, raw baby mice eating Chinese.

Yet this is what we are more concerned about.

Oga, this is comic relief

And if you did not vote in the last election, sit down, cross your legs and CALM DOWN
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Enemyofpeace: 12:41am On Jul 30, 2020
I can only imagine how her face would look like behind closed door. So fokn ugly, I just hope her ringtones And pussssy would not be as ugly as her ugly face
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Another distraction

Nigeria is the easiest Country to loot... undecided
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Enemyofpeace: 12:45am On Jul 30, 2020
Le2money:
But that video earned the little boy a meeting with Lagos State Governor.....U never can tell what you must do to make it in life...so forget that thing (pidgin grin grin)
a reliable sauce tolded me that the governor gaved the boy ten million naira during the visit. I am planning to record my sun too before the week runs out

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by stayclearofme: 12:50am On Jul 30, 2020
Agba ya undecided
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by stayclearofme: 12:52am On Jul 30, 2020
ekeson45:
When your junior is your role model grin
Lol.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by sofdoc1: 1:34am On Jul 30, 2020
When all the chips are down, the only way to bounce up is if you had a backup plan. That's the spring in your step.

Choose one of Leadway's investment plan and begin to trend financially.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by ikorodureporta: 1:52am On Jul 30, 2020
... waiting for ikoroduboys, & calm down T-shirts
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by nBag(m): 2:04am On Jul 30, 2020
Favor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.