Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother (74353 Views)

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Ibeh001: 2:12am On Jul 30, 2020
Organicist95:
you are an unrepentant liar
You did not follow the due process and you want to get data and too mind your words
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Ibeh001:

You did not follow the due process and you want to get data and too mind your words
due process kill you there undecided

Carry your spam elsewhere
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 30, 2020
Funny video

Shout out to Sir UDUJ...

Boss I greet you.

More grace
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by IMASTEX: 2:26am On Jul 30, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I still don't get why a parent will be punishing their child and turn on the camera... sad
At a point the boy even asked, mummy are you videoing me? It's not nice.

There's life outside social media. Stop taking videos of your family moments and posting, people will enjoy it but the child might grow up to dislike that.
Even plenty American superstars that we're copying don't let the world know their children till they reach their ages of consent.
Nigeria is the only country that copy correction & still make mistakes.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by 22brains(m): 2:32am On Jul 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The little boy is gonna be a real niggarrr i must confess
God give me a child like this real niggarrr

Let me see if i can get this little dude
He should grow up fast
Me personally go find this small boy
Make i add am join the huzzle kingdom and teach him how to bomb
Imagine at this age he is capable of hypnotizing.... persuading and dissuading already....
And bombing is all about hypnotizing
how far, I get bombing skills. Inbox me So we can work as a team.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by 22brains(m): 2:35am On Jul 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He should grow up fast
Imagine at this age he is capable of hypnotizing.... persuading and dissuading already....
how far, I am very good at bombing too. Would you mind if we work as a team?

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by PaulH07: 2:38am On Jul 30, 2020
muchroom:
Nigerians are the happiest people seriously. I mean, who ever thought? Yesterday, a video of a young boy negotiating terms of surrender with his mum after misbehaving went viral. And just look at what a Nigerian has done with the vocals. I literally had my eyes soaked with water watching this over and over. We have some amazingly talented people, Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ag5LByEAY

How can I get it as my ringtone abeg? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by PaulH07: 2:45am On Jul 30, 2020
22brains:
how far, I am very good at bombing too. Would you mind if we work as a team?

What's the meaning of bombing sef
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Pepper01: 4:30am On Jul 30, 2020
Make then sell am, make I collect my share of the money

shawnfamous:
Nigerian leaders wan sell our country give China and we dey here dey laugh.. Na social media dey block some doings wey our leaders dey do..

Meanwhile, I like where the guy told his mum.. U must calm down.. Even demonstrating how his mum must sit
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by placeofallure(f): 4:59am On Jul 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He should grow up fast

Damn! When I first saw the video I said girls don suffer! This boy can "toast" the daughter of Queen Elizabeth to surrender. Mouth is too sweet, he can negotiate and break any deal. Very smart boy, raw intellect. I hope he'll put it to positive use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by shamsin6300(m): 4:59am On Jul 30, 2020
joepepsy:
Fun, how? He's misleading young people.

Sir, trust me wen I state that I don't knw the job he is doing, I don't knw if it's legit or not I just known him by damn nigarrr of a tinzx.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by 2cribz: 5:33am On Jul 30, 2020
Nairaland died in 2008
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by friday2011(m): 5:40am On Jul 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He should grow up fast

Bad niggarrr grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by udoka1987: 5:58am On Jul 30, 2020
funnnny
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by mcwilliams7(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=92248511]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He should grow up fast
And bombing is all about hypnotizing[ Damn real Nigga check you messages I want us to align properly]
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by karkel(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2020
Rochero:
Ok
Now she too can trend
anything will always trend
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2020
Wow. This lady is a super actress. More grease to her elbows. See talent.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by cassidy1996(m): 6:56am On Jul 30, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I still don't get why a parent will be punishing their child and turn on the camera... sad

There's life outside social media. Stop taking videos of your family moments and posting, people will enjoy it but the child might grow up to dislike that.
Even plenty American superstars that we're copying don't let the world know their children till they reach their ages of consent.
it seems you read my mind, thumbs up...
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by chris51(f): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

There's nothing wrong with the video. The mother didn't assault the child.
The child knows he did wrong. Showing the mother how to lie down and calm down is what crack my bones.
The boy is very brilliant at his tender age.
When he starts his family in future, it will be fun for his children to watch.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by chris51(f): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2020
chris51:

There's nothing wrong with the video. The mother didn't assault the child.
The child knows he did wrong. Showing the mother how to lie down and calm down is what crack my bones.
The boy is very brilliant at his tender age.
When he starts his family in future, it will be fun for his children to watch.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Mogajunior(m): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

I think you really need to 'calm down'.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Ashley5050: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2020
Morning Niggarr, please wetin you dey use bomb. I really need it please.

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He should grow up fast
And bombing is all about hypnotizing[/quote]
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by joshuaidibia(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

Talk talk
As you watch e no sweet you? Plus she didnt flog him and video it. Nor was it confirmed that she even flogged the boy. Don't tell a parent how to train their child unless they broke the law doing so. Were you there when she was in labor room? Are you her husband or family members who went down on both knees praying for safe delivery?
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Drizzy5001(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2020
She just wants to trend

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Hypnotise: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He should grow up fast
Badt guy.....You don talk everything finish.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by wumi2017(f): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He should grow up fast
Make i add am join the huzzle kingdom and teach him how to bomb.
. Hunmmm Oyinbo yi poo,,, truly u be Damnnnnn Niggarrr
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Holuwatoobii(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

My point exactly, why would any sane parent record that
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by chubinwa(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2020
olaboy33:
There goes the unthinking Nigerians.

Our country is walking towards losing its sovereignty to ready to grab, raw baby mice eating Chinese.

Yet this is what we are more concerned about.

My candid advice to you if you want to live long is to live Nigeria with her humongous problem and chase anything that will make you happy and relaxed. it is only God that can revitalize Nigeria.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by mosesjida(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He should grow up fast
you are real niggarrr..
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Psoul(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2020
olaboy33:
There goes the unthinking Nigerians.

Our country is walking towards losing its sovereignty to ready to grab, raw baby mice eating Chinese.

Yet this is what we are more concerned about.

Chaiiii....the situation of this country is making you too stiff.
You need to CALM DOWN.
Just REST A LITTLE
JUST SIT LIKE THIS and be CALMING DOWN
and let this not be your LAST CHANCE IN THE WHOLE WORLD

Even Donald Trump his country is facing so many challenges still goes out to play golf and snooker.
You need to CALM DOWN bro.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Psoul(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2020
GrandMufti:
Not funny undecided

Your problem is enormous.
All the same, just Calm Down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.