Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! (18726 Views)

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng / Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary / Prof Soludo Tears Okonjo Iweala To Shreds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 17, 2011
igbo boy:

Moms once told me dont argue with a fool cos people from afar cant tell who is who, thats exactly what am going to do, u dont deserve my time Ogbanje and am out  cool

Obviously, mom did not teach you some home training, or else you wouldnt be trying to force yourself on Yorubamen.
I heard that Igbo women train their children well, yours must be THE exception. tsk tsk.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 7:41am On Feb 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Obviously, mom did not teach you some home training, or else you wouldnt be trying to force yourself on Yorubamen.
I heard that Igbo women train their children well, yours must be THE exception. tsk tsk.

still no comment, I gurantee at the end of the day this FOOL will retire, just watch she go soon use common sense go shit and sleep.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2011
igbo boy:

still no comment, I gurantee at the end of the day this FOOL will retire, just watch she go soon use common sense go poo and sleep.

Then quit posting, or should we also blame your lack of English comprehension (" am out"wink on your "mom"? You have to take a blame for something. Don't worry, we'll find it out; maybe possibly your re-tardedness (nah, that's genetics). damn!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Then quit posting, or should we also blame your lack of English comprehension (" am out"wink on your "mom"? You have to take a blame for something. Don't worry, we'll find it out; maybe possibly your re-tardedness (nah, that's genetics). damn!
"am listening to 50 tyson on youtube damn, much better than engaging this fool"
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2011
igbo boy:

"am listening to 50 tyson on youtube damn, much better than engaging this fool"

Better time spent listening to your "mom", dont you think?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Better time spent listening to your "mom", dont you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnlNILIMgCI
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2011
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sQELbOflO4&feature=related

ekiti baby e di kwa very very funny o, u can't get to me no matter how hard you try, this is dedicated to u , enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB-MlmWFz3k
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2011
igbo boy:

ekiti baby e di kwa very very funny o, u can't get to me no matter how hard you try, this is dedicated to u , enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB-MlmWFz3k

Oh but I already did. I simply got(and still is) you do disrespect your mother. Continue, it's as fun for me as it is for you.
"Mom" must be rolling in her Biafran grave by now.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oh but I already did. I simply got(and still is) you do disrespect your mother. Continue, it's as fun for me as it is for you.
"Mom" must be rolling in her Biafran grave by now.

hahaha she is in ekiti soil, some yoruba juju man dugged her out from biafraland and took her to ekiti, LOL, COME ON GIRL TRY HARDER OOO WEEE
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2011
igbo boy:

hahaha she is in ekiti soil, some yoruba juju man dugged her out from biafraland and took her to ekiti, LOL, COME ON GIRL TRY HARDER OOO WEEE

Then she must be rolling in that Ekiti soil. Must be the soil lil children goes to pee on each morning. oh wharra shame.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Then she must be rolling in that Ekiti soil. Must be the soil lil children goes on pee on each morning. oh wharra shame.

shocked
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by mrofficial(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2011
I'm enjoying this. cheesy
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2011
mr.official:

I'm enjoying this. cheesy
Enjoy am jare, na free show  cheesy

igbo boy:

shocked

onye ara oshi. this should have been your only post to your Yoruba masters. Work on your respect sector. What your "mom" forgot to teach you will be taught to you on NL, with pleasure.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2011
Ekiti your jokes are so rudimentary but it was fun, make i go sleep gat to work in the morning, na busy season for work so kachifo (good night),
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2011
igbo boy:

Ekiti your jokes are so rudimentary but it was fun, make i go sleep gat to work in the morning, na busy season for work so kachifo (good night),

I'll be having a "good" night, the [i]person [/i]rolling in her grave wont be after what you posted today.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by oludashmi(f): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2011
@igbo boy and ileke
I really enjoyed this

@ileke
Always havin the right ans at the right time
Nothing like 'lo le lo gbesi wa'
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 5:07am On Feb 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I'll be having a "good" night, the [i]person [/i]rolling in her grave wont be after what you posted today.

another day no Ileke. chai, anuofia come back nau,
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by newspapers: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2014
Afam4eva:
Fashola don bury GEJ. Will GEJ resurrect to redeem his image? Find out in this explosive thriller that leaves your heart thumping to the very end.

Starring : Raji Fashola, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Ribadu and introducing the no 1 thief thief politican Alao Akala.

Produced and Directed by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan AKA Odechukwu

GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!!

Hahah.. That one na small thing o. Hear what Fashola disclosed to Jonathan's 2nd Tenure - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/jonathan-deserves-2nd-tenure-raji-fashola/

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre / Oluwo Akanbi To Yoruba: Address Ritual Killings In South-West With Your Energy / Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.