Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! (18681 Views)

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng / Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary / Prof Soludo Tears Okonjo Iweala To Shreds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by ndukwejoe(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2011
pls pardon GEJ you know he is OBJ protege i believe misusing of words is what he learnt from OBJ
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Muza(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2011
lmao, beaf u are short of sensible words,GEJ didnt shoot himself in the foot,he exploded himself wit a bomb,and u know for smthn like that therez no coming back,so just heed my advice,duck tape is not expensive,he can be present at campaigns but he doesn't hav to say anythn,u dont know what he might say next,he might call the nigerian ppl ba$tards  grin

but one thing is for sure,with the way u defend GEJ blindly,selfishly and childishly,u must be living with a very troubled conscience.
oh,i just remembered,u cant feel what u've already sold.  grin

Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2011
^
Do you smoke "sontin" before posting? grin
Cos you sound incredibly dense each time. Take a break.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2011
Pataki:

You are pathetic. Even a not-so-smart goat knows when to sit still. If Tinubu bothers you that much, take him to court.

I personally do not care about Tinubu. He is not the current governor of Lagos State. Your grievance against him does not bug me. What I rather find offensive is a serving president who suffers 'rascality' of the mouth and is a shame to the Nigerian populace.

He should be kicked out from the seat of presidency, and I pray he continues to make this mouth rendering gaffes. Facebook is a platform to show how intellectual writing can appease to people, but apparently, it is very glaring that he does not have intellectual decorum in open public discourse!

Enough to the Party Destroying People of Nigeria (PDP)! Goodbye to goodluck and his ilk of thieves and murderers.

Some peeps claim to have morals, yet love drug lords? Wonders! Anyways, here is the rascality proving document again:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/139268_BolaTinubuHeroinforfeiture_jpgb084d334c74cec7150ee9588a3aed2fc
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by mekaboy(m): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2011

IF A WHOLE PRESIDENT SAID THIS, THEN ITS CLEAR THAT , THE PRESIDENT ON FACE-BOOK IS DIFFERENT FROM THE PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA.

Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by ekubear1: 12:24am On Feb 11, 2011
mekaboy:

IF A WHOLE PRESIDENT SAID THIS, THEN ITS CLEAR THAT , THE PRESIDENT ON FACE-BOOK IS DIFFERENT FROM THE PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA.

grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by noblemuk: 1:37am On Feb 11, 2011
Can anyone see the date on the document posted?, Oct 1993. At that time, our dearest Abacha was just getting ready to seize government from timid Earnest Shonekan. So, it doesn't make any sense. Bola Tinubu wasn't even dreaming to be governor at that time, the document lacks merit! at least in this context.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Pataki: 1:57am On Feb 11, 2011
Beaf:

Some peeps claim to have morals, yet love drug lords? Wonders! Anyways, here is the rascality proving document again
Just perhaps I assumed wrongly of you, how old are you? I have seen re*tarded dwarfs and under-aged dim-wits playing the same game you are throwing up right now. 'Repeated use of baseless and useless argument' to silent the glaring truth. It is so lame and stale.

Goodluck must be scratching his bald head for his public gaffe in Ibadan, and unfortunately for him, the people of South West know he is a clueless man riding on ''luck'' to be the current president of Nigeria. Never in the existence of Nigeria have I seen a man and president as Jonathan who cannot take decisions as a MAN! Nigeria does not need a man Wikileaks openly exposed stating how inadequate he is for the position he is currently holding.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by honeric01(m): 2:19am On Feb 11, 2011
BETWEEN Jonathan and Fashola, who's going to make a better president?

I rather have one Fashola as president to 100 GEJ who thinks luck can give Nigerians stable electricity.

Since he became president, my generator has resumed working angry angry angry angry
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 2:25am On Feb 11, 2011
Pataki:

Just perhaps I assumed wrongly of you, how old are you? I have seen re*tarded dwarfs and under-aged dim-wits playing the same game you are throwing up right now. 'Repeated use of baseless and useless argument' to silent the glaring truth. It is so lame and stale.

Goodluck must be scratching his bald head for his public gaffe in Ibadan, and unfortunately for him, the people of South West know he is a clueless man riding on ''luck'' to be the current president of Nigeria. Never in the existence of Nigeria have I seen a man and president as Jonathan who cannot take decisions as a MAN! Nigeria does not need a man Wikileaks openly exposed stating how inadequate he is for the position he is currently holding.

Dude, you are the dimwit for defending a drug pushing rascal. This is so bloody funny!!! grin grin grin
GEJ gaffed we know, so what? Is someone gonna die? shocked shocked
[size=14pt]
. . .But, Tinubu is a drug pushing rascal. Live with it![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/139268_BolaTinubuHeroinforfeiture_jpgb084d334c74cec7150ee9588a3aed2fc
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Muza(m): 2:36am On Feb 11, 2011
^^^
Go and sleep, its way past your bed time and u have school tomorrow. WAEC and JAMB IS approaching .
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Kadimm: 2:41am On Feb 11, 2011
We don't want area fathers in PDP.
Fashola should please take notice.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Kobojunkie: 2:47am On Feb 11, 2011
Kadimm:

We don't want area fathers in PDP.
Fashola should please take notice.

And the many area Fathers/Untouchables within the PDP party are?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jaygetta1: 3:24am On Feb 11, 2011
Are you guys all talking about Nigeria's 'Lucky' President, GEJ? The same GEJ that asked the world to pray for terrorists to confess their sins. . .?!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by seanet02: 3:44am On Feb 11, 2011
ODECHUKWU have already failed this country
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 5:17am On Feb 11, 2011
Beaf:

Some peeps claim to have morals, yet love drug lords? Wonders! Anyways, here is the rascality proving document again:

Odua Peeps, Dem go gree? All their leaders na agbero fraudster, see them hailing ACN mean while the top hench man na crook, GEJ was very right although he fell short cos it is not just the leaders but the people tooo, Anuofias
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 5:19am On Feb 11, 2011
seanet02:

ODECHUKWU have already failed this country

So what.?  yoruba get their chance dem fail, hausa get their chance dem fail, now e don reach GEJ u dey expect miracle? I expect him to fail wella but free am cos when odUA OBJ dey wreck this country we let am, JEALOUSY chai cos say odua no dey Aso rock,
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by cvibe: 5:31am On Feb 11, 2011
Just like Obama and the white police office, GEJ said it because he would still have beer in the lawns of Asorock with those he called Rascals.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by EkoIle1: 5:45am On Feb 11, 2011
igbo boy:

So what.?  yoruba get their chance dem fail, hausa get their chance dem fail, now e don reach GEJ u dey expect miracle? I expect him to fail wella but free am cos when odUA OBJ dey wreck this country we let am, JEALOUSY chai cos say odua no dey Aso rock,

Ode. Do you see Yoruba people clamoring for Aso Rock like ibo people? Abi no be ibo people dey cry all over the place because den no gree dem entrance to Aso Rock?

The highest ibo in government dey #6 and you dey here dey hola rubbish? shameless people,
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 5:54am On Feb 11, 2011
Eko Ile:

Ode. Do you see Yoruba people clamoring for Aso Rock like ibo people? Abi no be ibo people dey cry all over the place because den no gree dem entrance to Aso Rock?

The highest ibo in government dey #6 and you dey here dey hola rubbish? shameless people,

Ogbanje mechionu , By their utterances we can classify dem, Yup definitely from a rascal from the rascal region.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by sbeezy8: 6:16am On Feb 11, 2011
not really a big deal

Fashola u r too good to even trade words with obj- gej-akala-oyinlola

first i was thinking maybe fashola should run for president but naw i actually want more of a tribal party for ACN- to be cohesive like the old days. OBJ Akintola really fuckd it up.

SW was progressing when they were ALONE no need to be at the center of everything.

GEJ should just win presidency with votes from the SS SE middle belt and NE-

I WOULD RATHER ACN and Labour party be labeled tribal awoist and SW leaders than in the same light with OBJ ZIK etc

Yoruba folks should relax not really that serious
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by EkoIle1: 7:02am On Feb 11, 2011
igbo boy:

Ogbanje mechionu , By their utterances we can classify dem, Yup definitely from a rascal from the rascal region.

Ode, I take rascal over being an irrelevant nobody like ibo people,

u don sell everything you get and worth to the highest bidder.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Mobinga: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2011
Rascals Yorubans
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Pataki: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, you are the dimwit for defending a drug pushing rascal. This is so bloody funny!!! grin grin grin
GEJ gaffed we know, so what? Is someone gonna die? shocked shocked
[size=14pt]
. . .But, Tinubu is a drug pushing rascal. Live with it![/size]
Now you represent a classical monumental piece of archaic i*diocy. Show me where in my posts on this thread, I have defended Tinubu, over the allegations you throw at him? And you have the temerity to type the word dimwit to my person? Dunce!

Goodluck did not only gaffe, he lost the plot. And I do not pray anyone dies, so please construct a better argument than this repeated oshodi isale mentality you are spewing here. Except you have nothing worth of substance to say, you can keep spamming this thread with a 1993 court document.

What a dimwit you truly are!

PS: Are there no more moderators to kindly place a caution on this excited buffoon about his repeated spamming? What is the difference between this dude and becomerich with his Mapo maps?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by xoxogg(f): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2011
Pataki:

PS: Are there no more moderators to kindly place a caution on this excited buffoon about his repeated spamming? What is the difference between this dude and becomerich with his Mapo maps?

lwkmd, and the irony is that he is doing more harm to GEJ. He is helping the undecided make their decisions faster.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by fstranger3(m): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2011
xoxo, :

lwkmd, and the irony is that he is doing more harm to GEJ. He is helping the undecided make their decisions faster.

Who is undecided?

Did you mean those who are yet to decide whether to take part in the rigging?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2011
ACN said while it would not want to match President Jonathan on the use of foul language, it will, however, advise him to remember that he remains the president of all Nigerians, not that of the PDP and its supporters, even when “he is giddy with excitement on the soap box.

‘’We believe that President Jonathan, in saying that the South-West region is too important to be left to rascals, is a victim of the vicious battering he received from his opponent as the two engaged in unprecedented mudslinging in their campaign for the PDP presidential ticket. It is common knowledge that both exhausted all the denigrating and demeaning words available as they tore at each other.

‘’But that battle is over and the president should sheathe his sword and refrain from using words that can only make him look unpresidential, no matter how tempting. Even as the presidential candidate of the PDP, he remains today the president of Nigeria. For that reason, we will not exchange words with him but concentrate on issues.

‘’The issues that will improve the lives of our long-suffering people — better education, world class infrastructure, improved living standard, decent wages, security of life and property, as well as the restoration of the dignity of Nigerians, among others — will dominate our campaign in the days ahead, not the use of foul language that has been patented by the president’s benefactor.’’

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i swear with gej there will never be a dull moment for the opposition  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by edey2real: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2011
@ Anonimi, i think i love ds from your comment "PDP has shown itself to be a more democratic establishment catering to diverse and divergent views through electoral primaries as evidence of its internal structural democratic values and OBEDIENCE TO COURT ORDERS UNDER GEJ'S WATCH"
You mean as the Ogun state legislatures did for the past 3 months that they have closed the house of assembly or as the speaker of the Fed. House of Assembly did on the issue of Hon. Dino M. On both cases, the court ordered the OGHA to reinstate the right speaker which they didn't. I was listening to the Ogun St. Comm. for Infor. yesterday on political platform where he said the house rule is greater than what the constitution of the Fed. Rep. of Nigeria says. And for Bankole, he was told to allow those lawmakers in and pay their entitlements which he stoped the house from doing.
I want to believe that these pple are PDP members whom you claim respect the court of the land.
It is quite obvious that this so called PDP and its members are greater than our constitution and Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by xoxogg(f): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2011
^like your style, soften the oppsition then land the blow grin grin grin

fstranger3:

Who is undecided?

Did you mean those who are yet to decide whether to take part in the rigging?

Those skeptical about the northerners and therefore knowing that GEJ may not the best they still side with him for lack of other non-northern options. The childish display adds more doubts to the already crumbling support[s]GEJ is also doing a good job sinking his boat[/s] they have for him.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by seunspice(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
Lets break this down real quick, The president used the word 'rascals' and claimed that the PDP must rescue the South West from 'these rascals'.
1.    Now how many states in the SW are PDP governed? i believe just Oyo and Ogun except you want us to bring in Kwara into this equation. So he was referring to the 'rascals' in Lagos, Ekiti, Ondo and Osun.
2.    Are the citizens and residents of these PDP states reaping the dividends of democracy? No would be the outright answer. As a former resident of Ibadan i dread visiting the city these days. Insecurity is at its peak, rascality is the order of the day, strikes by Teachers, doctors and other civil servants amongst others, infrastructure decay, Not even the major federal road from Ojoo to the lagos road toll plaza (former) has been fixed. in all honesty an average Oyo resident would tell you only croonies of the rulling faction of the PDP would have anything positive to say about the government there. Its almost the same story in Ogun state where the use of Jazz (juju) occultic fetishes etc has been the order of the day in this day and age.
3.    Oyo and Ogun states have the biggest intra party issues in the SW. We have just witnessed a power play that would make the No4 citizen inelligible for a rerun because of power tussles here and there and we should not forger the issues in ibadan where NURTW goons are used to claim superiority among the political class.

Judging by all these, if the president refers to the non PDP govs in the south west as rascals, then rascality pays. W#e have seem the motion in the movements of the fashola administration. i am not an ACN fan, but in Lagos at least we have something in the semblance of leadership. We all see how we are moving towards a steady direction. The PDP has nothing to show for 12 years at the helm, other than Bomb blasts, religious crisis and unguided verbal missiles from brainless politicians. Not that the other parties fare better, but the extended rigged stay of the PDP has made us see their flaws visibly.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Druss(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2011
seunspice:

Lets break this down real quick, The president used the word 'rascals' and claimed that the PDP must rescue the South West from 'these rascals'.
1.    Now how many states in the SW are PDP governed? i believe just Oyo and Ogun except you want us to bring in Kwara into this equation. So he was referring to the 'rascals' in Lagos, Ekiti, Ondo and Osun.
2.    Are the citizens and residents of these PDP states reaping the dividends of democracy? No would be the outright answer. As a former resident of Ibadan i dread visiting the city these days. Insecurity is at its peak, rascality is the order of the day, strikes by Teachers, doctors and other civil servants amongst others, infrastructure decay, Not even the major federal road from Ojoo to the lagos road toll plaza (former) has been fixed. in all honesty an average Oyo resident would tell you only croonies of the rulling faction of the PDP would have anything positive to say about the government there. Its almost the same story in Ogun state where the use of Jazz (juju) occultic fetishes etc has been the order of the day in this day and age.
3.    Oyo and Ogun states have the biggest intra party issues in the SW. We have just witnessed a power play that would make the No4 citizen inelligible for a rerun because of power tussles here and there and we should not forger the issues in ibadan where NURTW goons are used to claim superiority among the political class.

Judging by all these, if the president refers to the non PDP govs in the south west as rascals, then rascality pays. W#e have seem the motion in the movements of the fashola administration. i am not an ACN fan, but in Lagos at least we have something in the semblance of leadership. We all see how we are moving towards a steady direction. The PDP has nothing to show for 12 years at the helm, other than Bomb blasts, religious crisis and unguided verbal missiles from brainless politicians. Not that the other parties fare better, but the extended rigged stay of the PDP has made us see their flaws visibly.

I think someone needs to make a shirt saying 'I am a SW rascal'!! I would gladly wear that than support GEJ. PDP is a disgrace of a party.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by seunspice(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2011
Funniest thing is i once rooted for GEJ but within six months i have seen that he is as clueless as the word as regards the Nigerian situation. A president that has no public statement nor action for daily genocide in Jos does not deserve a place in leadership.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence / Lai Mohammed To Amnesty International: 'You Will Soon Lose Credibility' / We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.