Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! (19256 Views)

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng / Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary / Prof Soludo Tears Okonjo Iweala To Shreds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by TewMuch: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2011
fstranger3:

Coming from you?

I dey laugh oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tell me you never noticed that kobo has always been a Buhari loyalist. She always leaned towards him, trying her best not to be too obvious in the process.lol.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Shock(m): 12:36am On Feb 10, 2011
Funny how Beaf sees no problems with a sitting President calling an elected governor a "rascal", but thinks it's aite that a kid gets locked up for insulting a governor.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 10, 2011
this is what some fools are clamouring for.

four more years of odechukwu the lecturer

anyway, what should we expect - he is inexperienced

dude got told by a real professional, a man who is his better in all aspects of life.

bloody riff raff
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 12:39am On Feb 10, 2011
eku_bear:

Bigoted against who? Name some names?

And since so many of my posts are LIES, surely it should be easy to point out at least one of them?
Well, first of all, without trying to be an @ss about it, this set of people isn't very large, as a fraction of humanity. Second, why does their concern over the r.ape of Bayelsa by its governors mean that others should not be?

Everybody knows you are a bigot, so live with it.
As for the lies, I've challenged you to back up each and every claim you've made on this thread, because they are ALL lies, but we both know you can't; shame. What part of that is difficult to understand?
Bigots always make big claims and statements they can never back up.

Are you related to the drug baron, Tinubu by any chance? why so touchy about his drugs?  shocked grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 12:40am On Feb 10, 2011
Shock:

Funny how Beaf sees no problems with a sitting President calling an elected governor a "rascal", but thinks it's aite that a kid gets locked up for insulting a governor.

Please, I never said that. No need to make things up.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 12:40am On Feb 10, 2011
fstranger3:

What about decorum in the public arena or does it not apply to Fashola?

Decorum does not apply here since GEJ himself threw away. GEJ exercised his right by making a speech and calling SW politicians( excluding AKALA AND GBENGA ) "rascals". It's only normal to exercise his own right to by say his luck has ran out!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by aljharem(m): 12:41am On Feb 10, 2011
fstranger3:

I agree with you to a great extent. Not everything GEj did nor say is right. However, of issue here is his position. It doesnt matter who occupied the post, the post should be respected as the highest post in the land. The President is seen to many a school children as a role model, an honest person, the father to all, the #1 person in the country, and everyone else, either directly or indirectly is below him. And, the Governors, in a way, work for him. Any attempt to discredit his candidacy, undermine his influence or ridicule his person should be rebuked by any and all sane person because any tarnish to the post is an assault on our collective sensibility as a nation.

Irrespective of our view, we need to always have someone in charge, and that person needs to be seen as capable. Any attempt by people like Fashola and his ilks, no matter how popular,to  ridicule the office is an attempt at inviting chaos to the polity secondary to rendering the office ineffective. What Fashola has done, an act of gross insubordination to a superior, is akin to a junior officer disobeying the commands of a senior officer, an offense punishable by death in certain parts of the world.

What lesson is Fashola trying to pass to the millions of school children in Lagos, that anytime their teachers mis-speak, it is their right, not to politely correct their teachers, but to ridicule them and aggressively embarrass their teachers any way possible. I am sure that is not the kind of behavior you want inculcated in your kids.

Lets call a spade a spade, Fashola's behavior is reprehensible and should be condemned by all.

no fstranger, if there should be respect for the president or if the president is seen as number 1 in the country, then he should act like one not calling your opposition party rascals

although i understand what you mean but respect is earn not demanded anywhere in the world even nigeria

we can not cloud our mind that he is the president and deserve to be respect so he will not be rebuked.

as fashola clearly said, no electricity, bad federal roads etc and yet he has the mouth to call someone that has built lagos form the slums (tinubu government) to the envy of the country and even africa.

respect is earn.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 10, 2011

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

must be even dumber than his wife

lookit that rascal right beside him  cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by aljharem(m): 12:42am On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

As for the lies, I've challenged you to back up each and every claim you've made on this thread, because they are ALL lies, but we both know you can't; shame. What part of that is difficult to understand?

Are you related to the drug baron, Tinubu by any chance? why so touchy about his drugs?  shocked grin

says who
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by ekubear1: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

More ad hominems. . .

Which one is a lie? Show me where I lied, and I'll back it up.

More ad hominems! Seems like a pattern with you. Is this all you have?

In any case, Tinubu was never jailed. He went to court like a man, paid a fine, and handled his business. He didn't escape justice dressed like a woman. He is free to come and go as he pleases, even visiting the UK if he wants. Can you say the same about Alams?  grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by ekubear1: 12:47am On Feb 10, 2011
alj harem:

as fashola clearly said, no electricity, bad federal roads etc and yet he has the mouth to call someone that has built lagos form the slums (tinubu government) to the envy of the country and even africa.

respect is earn.

Billions of dollars in Nigeria's reserves frittered away in less than a year. And he has the gall to call someone else a rascal?  grin

GEJ dey laugh, but the people of Nigeria dey cry
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by blacksta(m): 12:47am On Feb 10, 2011
BEAF - go and sleep

u have received enough bashing this evening - more than what a doctor Jonathan odechukuw will recommend

please come back tomorrow when you are fully refreshed
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:49am On Feb 10, 2011
blacksta:

BEAF - go and sleep

u have received enough bashing this evening - more than what a doctor Jonathan odechukuw will recommend

please [s][/s]come back tomorrow when you are fully refreshed
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 12:49am On Feb 10, 2011
blacksta:

BEAF - go and sleep

please come back tomorrow when you are fully refreshed

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 10, 2011
eku bear, pay no heed to those rascals who are beneath you in every respect.

once you whip them and beat them at their own game, they will run crying uncle to the mods

dapobear is beating up on me  cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by aljharem(m): 12:51am On Feb 10, 2011
chai!!!!

[size=28pt]everyone on beaf like this

beaf is battling on 6 threads simultaneously[/size]
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by ekubear1: 12:52am On Feb 10, 2011
I wonder if Alams was wrapped up like this when he made his escape?

Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 12:53am On Feb 10, 2011
eku_bear:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2011
alj harem:

chai!!!!

Beaf is a warrior!!! cheesy.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 10, 2011
eku_bear:

that is the man odechukwu is erm inferior to

na im talk am - yardua is superior i am inferior

must be really sumthing if you're inferior to a cross dressing convicted criminal embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 12:57am On Feb 10, 2011
eku_bear:

More ad hominems. . .
Which one is a lie? Show me where I lied, and I'll back it up.
More ad hominems! Seems like a pattern with you. Is this all you have?

What part of ALL don't you understand? Every allegation you have made on this thread is a lie, or in your hurry to tell new lies, have you already forgotten the crap lies you posted?

eku_bear:

In any case, Tinubu was never jailed. He went to court like a man, paid a fine, and handled his business. He didn't escape justice dressed like a woman. He is free to come and go as he pleases, even visiting the UK if he wants. Can you say the same about Alams?  grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked
worship!
Why don't you simply build a shrine to Tinubu and his drugs? I'm beginning to conclude you're his son, thats why you're so protective of the criminal scumbag.

"He went to court like a man. . ." But, I gues he sold drugs like a baron! grin grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 12:58am On Feb 10, 2011
alj harem:

chai!!!!

Yeah! I'm a battle formation! NNS Aradu! Approach with caution! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 10, 2011
worship!
Why don't you simply build a shrine to Tinubu and his drugs? I'm beginning to conclude you're his son, thats why you're so protective of the criminal scumbag.

so what can we say about those who defend the incompetence of gej as if their life depends on it  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by fstranger3(m): 1:01am On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

Yeah! I'm a battle formation! NNS Aradu! Approach with caution! grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, just so you know, you are doing a great job

PS: Where do I go for my own bag of rice or abi na fifty thousand I deserve?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 1:02am On Feb 10, 2011
fstranger3:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by aljharem(m): 1:03am On Feb 10, 2011
fstranger3:

chineke mia ooooo

well carry on wink wink
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by ekubear1: 1:03am On Feb 10, 2011
How about this. If EVERY allegation is a lie, then you can pick at least one of them to tell me to defend, no? Which one is the biggest one? Whichever one that is, I'll defend it.

In other words, put up or shut up.

Regarding Tinubu. . . first of all, you are a dumbass. Tinubu was accused of laundering money, not directly dealing drugs himself. So it makes no sense to call him a "drug baron." These accusations might all seem the same to you, given that you don't understand the issues or legal system here, but they are not.

Part of the problem is you have no clue what you are blathering about.

Being accused of laundering money != being a drug lord != being convicted of anything != escaping from justice in the UK wearing a bra and panties after stealing billions of your own people's money
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by aljharem(m): 1:04am On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

you try

i respect your resilience
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 10, 2011
debosky:

Nice one by Fashola. . . . .GEJ has taken a note from his mentor OBJ's manual.

Instead of focusing on issues, he's attacking personalities? Fresh air indeed - more like idiotic bull$hit without substance.

Put in his place very quickly. . . .Fashola's achievements in one year dwarf those of GEJ's entire political career.

a) Great minds discuss ideas.
b) Average minds discuss events, while
c) small minds discuss people.

which is the mind of the good dr  cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 1:05am On Feb 10, 2011
fstranger3:

Thanks, but. . .
Chei! Unu go wound pesin o! grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 10, 2011
alj harem:

you try

i respect your resilience

is it sadomasochistic bestiality when one keeps flogging a dead and rotting horse?

just asking
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Gbawe: 1:08am On Feb 10, 2011
jason123:

Beaf is a warrior!!! cheesy.

Indeed.  He is one resilient chap and I am sure GEJ and Tony Anenih are very proud of him. One can even grudgingly admire his resilience in the same way we all had no choice but to bow to "comical Ali's" shameless propaganda while Iraq was falling around him and the American soldiers were virtually holding the microphone he was speaking into.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack / Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment / Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.