Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pls I Need Your Advice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I Need Your Advice (205 Views)

I Need Your Advice, Please. / Pls I Need Help Muslims / I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
This is my story, its quite a long read pls be patient.

I grew up with my uncle being an orphan, but after secondary education, I move down south to live with my grandmum, we live in a compound built by my aunt and we had a tenant, the man happens to be someone that God calls to be a prophet, but he is a very rough man and never takes heed he went through a lot though, until he finally settles down, he also stops looking for work claiming God ask him not to work.

Around this time also, I was on my own then and needed to make a living, I travelled to Lagos to work for one of my uncle in his bakery, but I don't like how I was being treated, so I went back home, before going, I've grown used to the prophet also a little bit, and I like him, but it happens that my family members do not like him, my heart was with him also, and he was one of the reason I returned home, but getting back home, I learnt my aunt has sent him packing from the house, but someone(a Muslim, that is also an IFA priest), gave him a room in his own house, they are not far from us though, I went to greet him and gave him what I brought for him, then went back to our house, but that very night I had a dream.

If I had a dream at the early hour of the day, it's very significant, sometimes I heard voice at that time, if its around midnight, then I need to be prayerful, while some are not very relevant, but may be a display of what will happen or has happened. I had this particular one at the early hour of the day.

I saw myself in the dream walking in an urban city, then a regular bird appears in the sky (sometimes I see white instead), then it called my name and asked me to follow him, he then took me round a very elegant and beautiful building, that serves as an organization, when he was taking me round, I noticed the prophet following me also, looking eagerly, while I was happy and excited, the bird took us till the front of the building, I saw an inscription in its front in a language I do not understand (something like Lloyd's portmare, I didn't get the spelling correctly), the bird then said, follow him and I will give this to you, then I woke up, when I woke, I was trying to recollect the name, then I fell asleep again, the name was shown more clearly, and I enter into the building, while the prophet waited outside, I met a lot of white folks in the building (oyinbo) and immediately I enter the reception, they where all afraid and respect me, I didn't wait there, but went up to the executives, fought them and sent them out of the building while I then take charge, they where all afraid of me, I smiled then wake up, and that was the last time I had the dream.

I told the prophet the next day, after I followed him to pray on a mountain, but he was excited and only told me that the dream meant that I should be his disciple, I didn't argue though, I followed him and stand by him in every possible way that I can, but it came to a point that every minister of God that we met began to regard me with respect and started calling me a great man of God, but I never see myself becoming one in the nearest future, because I do not even possess any quality of one or any gift of the spirit, although, when I prayed, my hands usually vibrate and someone told me it's healing, and when I wanted to pray also, and I go deep into myself, there is usually a sign, but apart that nothing to regard me as a man of God.

As time goes on, I noticed the man deviating from the bible and began including fetish materials in his ministry, I was not comfortable with it, but I was very dumb, and remembering my dream, I stayed, I also had a dream that the man betrayed me, but I still stayed has I never receive any instruction to leave, but close to the end of that year, I began to heard the inspiration that it will soon be over, and in the last month of that year, one woman came to the prophet for help, and from there they grew intimate, the woman resides in Lagos with her husband, but during this time, jobs where scarce, she promised to find me one and I followed the woman back to Lagos.

But few weeks with the woman, the prophet began calling that I will have to return back home, that I can't stay with her, but he never told me, he told the woman, I never mind though but continue with my own life, but as times goes own, the both of them I don't know what they where discussing, but I later found out that they've copulated while together, (a prophet, with someones wife), they fought over Me and they both of them began to say evil concerning me to themselves for reason best known to them, they never inform me of the fight going on, but both of them where playing good with me, but report began getting to me that my relatives where worried about me at home because of the evil report reaching them about me, I do not understand, but never mind them as I regard them as being unnecessarily worried, not knowing the woman was spinning lies to the man concerning me for reasons best known to her, while the man went to tell this to my relatives, then call the woman that my relatives where worried, and she should send me back, but they never tell me any of this but where very hypocritical in their dealing with me, I don't know what transpired, but was able to judge from the dreams I had, I learnt the man was lying against me but never knew he was, but to that I was promised that a punishment awaits him, while my guardian angel was angrily pointing to the woman also that I shall not continue with her any longer, although, she once told me that I'm in a school learning (the angel is a she, and appears to me in different image of any woman that I come across and had a good feeling towards me), but she got angry that day, and told me I will soon leave, not long after, some circumstances arose, and I left them, leaving the woman angry, whereas, I judge her by her in contentment, and uses that as an alibi to leave, it was orchestrated by a power beyond me though.

The day I made the decision to leave, the prophet said he had a dream that I returned back home empty handed, and he seems to be glad at that because he never wanted me to leave, but I kept mum, and keeps myself away from him, except that he called me the very week that I return home that he wanted to finish a deliverance he was conducting for someone that got attacked, I was there when he began the deliverance, so I followed him, and we did some prayer, but that is the last time I followed him, I stayed away from him and he was a bit worried because he expected me to return back to him, but I'm once bitten twice shy, if you betray me, I will never give you another opportunity to do so, but I made sure I forget about the incident although many strange thing happened at that time, like someone is attacking me, but I never think about it, shortly after, the prophet went into a big mess, and left that area to seek sanctuary in a church, that was what I last know of him, but, I was not suppose to remain in my hometown, cause my spirit is never in support, even while returning, I had a dream that I was in a straight road, and was leaving one point of the road because of a sleeping lion and a wounded tiger, but on reaching front, I saw a group of roaring lions, I was very afraid, but someone just come before me, past their midst, and I followed suit, then I found myself in the front of the fulfillment of my life ambition.

After a lot of struggle and pain, I was able to leave my hometown and return to Lagos, I struggled also with no one to look unto, but presently, I am with a family that do care about me, but I had a problem, I am very restless and impatient, because of what I've went through in the past prevented me from believing in anybody, even putting my hope in God is becoming difficult, so my leg with the family is not that strong, as I wanted to be free, and be on my own, which is unlike me, I also had a dream that I was sent on an errand by the family but adamantly refuse to deliver the message, which causes them pain but only express it by saying I'm not a good boy, that's a dream before now, I had it twice, also, I sometimes had a dream that a lot of people are waiting for me to deliver them spiritually, which is an area, I can never venture into, not even with my present state, but no matter how I tried to hustle and make a living without putting my hope on the family, I'm always met with disappointment, and something will be telling me that I need to be patient, even getting the necessary things that I need to pursue my future ambition, which I'm suppose to have begin, became hard, its like immediately I get it, I will just blow, but me, I never give up, and won't give up until my dream is achieved.

Even God confirms my stubbornness.

Anyway, I need advice, on how I can overcome this challenge as I'm very confused now. I'm in two state, either to pursue independence (which will put me in the bad side of the family I'm with), or to patiently serve them, but the desire to pursue independence is very strong, I had lots of opportunity to achieve this but something keeps making it very hard and impossible for me, but I'm very stubborn, which makes it harder.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
abeg someone should come and summarize the epistle for us....

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
abeg someone should come and summarize the epistle for us....

Wow, pls go through, not that long
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by heendrix(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chai how I go take start to dey read this long stuff laidis
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by XXXXTENTACION: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hmn this your story too long abeg no be say e even dey interesting at all fa undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by donbachi(m): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
I no read am...but sorry.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Vyzz: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
At this point....

We the niggas just say

Follow your heart

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by gsegun43: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
you guyz above sef...

Anyway to your story op, you need to drop all those spiritual stuvs and cosciously work on making your life better. Clear your mind of all those dreams cos they are what they are - DREAMS, they are not real and they cant be. Believe in yourself cos its only you that can create your future.

Thats my little advice.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Dantedasz(m): 3:59am On Jul 30, 2020
The INDOCTRINATION and DELUSION is very,very deep!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 30, 2020
Dantedasz:
The INDOCTRINATION and DELUSION is very,very deep!!!
Yes, been dealing with it a lot, my only strength is stubbornness, but I do believe I will overcome it, infact I have
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by joyandfaith: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2020
Renerd:
This is my story, its quite a long read pls be patient.

I grew up with my uncle being an orphan, but after secondary education, I move down south to live with my grandmum, we live in a compound built by my aunt and we had a tenant, the man happens to be someone that God calls to be a prophet, but he is a very rough man and never takes heed he went through a lot though, until he finally settles down, he also stops looking for work claiming God ask him not to work.

Around this time also, I was on my own then and needed to make a living, I travelled to Lagos to work for one of my uncle in his bakery, but I don't like how I was being treated, so I went back home, before going, I've grown used to the prophet also a little bit, and I like him, but it happens that my family members do not like him, my heart was with him also, and he was one of the reason I returned home, but getting back home, I learnt my aunt has sent him packing from the house, but someone(a Muslim, that is also an IFA priest), gave him a room in his own house, they are not far from us though, I went to greet him and gave him what I brought for him, then went back to our house, but that very night I had a dream.

If I had a dream at the early hour of the day, it's very significant, sometimes I heard voice at that time, if its around midnight, then I need to be prayerful, while some are not very relevant, but may be a display of what will happen or has happened. I had this particular one at the early hour of the day.

I saw myself in the dream walking in an urban city, then a regular bird appears in the sky (sometimes I see white instead), then it called my name and asked me to follow him, he then took me round a very elegant and beautiful building, that serves as an organization, when he was taking me round, I noticed the prophet following me also, looking eagerly, while I was happy and excited, the bird took us till the front of the building, I saw an inscription in its front in a language I do not understand (something like Lloyd's portmare, I didn't get the spelling correctly), the bird then said, follow him and I will give this to you, then I woke up, when I woke, I was trying to recollect the name, then I fell asleep again, the name was shown more clearly, and I enter into the building, while the prophet waited outside, I met a lot of white folks in the building (oyinbo) and immediately I enter the reception, they where all afraid and respect me, I didn't wait there, but went up to the executives, fought them and sent them out of the building while I then take charge, they where all afraid of me, I smiled then wake up, and that was the last time I had the dream.

I told the prophet the next day, after I followed him to pray on a mountain, but he was excited and only told me that the dream meant that I should be his disciple, I didn't argue though, I followed him and stand by him in every possible way that I can, but it came to a point that every minister of God that we met began to regard me with respect and started calling me a great man of God, but I never see myself becoming one in the nearest future, because I do not even possess any quality of one or any gift of the spirit, although, when I prayed, my hands usually vibrate and someone told me it's healing, and when I wanted to pray also, and I go deep into myself, there is usually a sign, but apart that nothing to regard me as a man of God.

As time goes on, I noticed the man deviating from the bible and began including fetish materials in his ministry, I was not comfortable with it, but I was very dumb, and remembering my dream, I stayed, I also had a dream that the man betrayed me, but I still stayed has I never receive any instruction to leave, but close to the end of that year, I began to heard the inspiration that it will soon be over, and in the last month of that year, one woman came to the prophet for help, and from there they grew intimate, the woman resides in Lagos with her husband, but during this time, jobs where scarce, she promised to find me one and I followed the woman back to Lagos.

But few weeks with the woman, the prophet began calling that I will have to return back home, that I can't stay with her, but he never told me, he told the woman, I never mind though but continue with my own life, but as times goes own, the both of them I don't know what they where discussing, but I later found out that they've copulated while together, (a prophet, with someones wife), they fought over Me and they both of them began to say evil concerning me to themselves for reason best known to them, they never inform me of the fight going on, but both of them where playing good with me, but report began getting to me that my relatives where worried about me at home because of the evil report reaching them about me, I do not understand, but never mind them as I regard them as being unnecessarily worried, not knowing the woman was spinning lies to the man concerning me for reasons best known to her, while the man went to tell this to my relatives, then call the woman that my relatives where worried, and she should send me back, but they never tell me any of this but where very hypocritical in their dealing with me, I don't know what transpired, but was able to judge from the dreams I had, I learnt the man was lying against me but never knew he was, but to that I was promised that a punishment awaits him, while my guardian angel was angrily pointing to the woman also that I shall not continue with her any longer, although, she once told me that I'm in a school learning (the angel is a she, and appears to me in different image of any woman that I come across and had a good feeling towards me), but she got angry that day, and told me I will soon leave, not long after, some circumstances arose, and I left them, leaving the woman angry, whereas, I judge her by her in contentment, and uses that as an alibi to leave, it was orchestrated by a power beyond me though.

The day I made the decision to leave, the prophet said he had a dream that I returned back home empty handed, and he seems to be glad at that because he never wanted me to leave, but I kept mum, and keeps myself away from him, except that he called me the very week that I return home that he wanted to finish a deliverance he was conducting for someone that got attacked, I was there when he began the deliverance, so I followed him, and we did some prayer, but that is the last time I followed him, I stayed away from him and he was a bit worried because he expected me to return back to him, but I'm once bitten twice shy, if you betray me, I will never give you another opportunity to do so, but I made sure I forget about the incident although many strange thing happened at that time, like someone is attacking me, but I never think about it, shortly after, the prophet went into a big mess, and left that area to seek sanctuary in a church, that was what I last know of him, but, I was not suppose to remain in my hometown, cause my spirit is never in support, even while returning, I had a dream that I was in a straight road, and was leaving one point of the road because of a sleeping lion and a wounded tiger, but on reaching front, I saw a group of roaring lions, I was very afraid, but someone just come before me, past their midst, and I followed suit, then I found myself in the front of the fulfillment of my life ambition.

After a lot of struggle and pain, I was able to leave my hometown and return to Lagos, I struggled also with no one to look unto, but presently, I am with a family that do care about me, but I had a problem, I am very restless and impatient, because of what I've went through in the past prevented me from believing in anybody, even putting my hope in God is becoming difficult, so my leg with the family is not that strong, as I wanted to be free, and be on my own, which is unlike me, I also had a dream that I was sent on an errand by the family but adamantly refuse to deliver the message, which causes them pain but only express it by saying I'm not a good boy, that's a dream before now, I had it twice, also, I sometimes had a dream that a lot of people are waiting for me to deliver them spiritually, which is an area, I can never venture into, not even with my present state, but no matter how I tried to hustle and make a living without putting my hope on the family, I'm always met with disappointment, and something will be telling me that I need to be patient, even getting the necessary things that I need to pursue my future ambition, which I'm suppose to have begin, became hard, its like immediately I get it, I will just blow, but me, I never give up, and won't give up until my dream is achieved.

Even God confirms my stubbornness.

Anyway, I need advice, on how I can overcome this challenge as I'm very confused now. I'm in two state, either to pursue independence (which will put me in the bad side of the family I'm with), or to patiently serve them, but the desire to pursue independence is very strong, I had lots of opportunity to achieve this but something keeps making it very hard and impossible for me, but I'm very stubborn, which makes it harder.

dreams will destroy you. not all dreams from God. some dreams are natural while others are spiritual be it from God or demons. to test a dream, narrate the dreams to different men of God. if interpretation is the same and are in lines with Bible, then stick to it. if otherwise, discard it. most dreams are natural anyway. dreams represent disguised fulfillment of a repressed wish.dreams can reveal a person’s deepest unconscious wishes and desires through symbols.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2020
joyandfaith:

dreams will destroy you. not all dreams from God. some dreams are natural while others are spiritual be it from God or demons. to test a dream, narrate the dreams to different men of God. if interpretation is the same and are in lines with Bible, then stick to it. if otherwise, discard it. most dreams are natural anyway. dreams represent disguised fulfillment of a repressed wish.dreams can reveal a person’s deepest unconscious wishes and desires through symbols.

I've stop giving relevance to my dream sometimes ago when I noticed the mess it has put me into, and it helos a lot

(1) (Reply)

The Price Of Ignorance – Pastor D.K. Olukoya / All Life Matters - We Are All One / PASTORS! Pls Let's Make This Write-up To Go Viral.*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.