Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

[BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group (4535 Views)

1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Ikinternational: 5:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Superwave:
Ipob doing what it know how to do best.

Even Trump that disrespected your president n country na ipob activist

The list of damages ipob has suffered this country since 1960 is rather immense
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by eagleu: 5:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Superwave:

Yes, senator Ndume from Borno is also Ipob?

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Jaapu: 5:49am On Jul 30, 2020
allthingsgood:
Stop sensationalizing headlines

No be their fault nah.
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by chibuike65: 7:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Baba Eshock you ?
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Ebenezar2O2O: 7:08am On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Yankee101:
They've been running back since the catch and release programme started

Anyone who can't still link APC to boko haram is sleeping

Buhari called them our sons, Timpreye Sylvia said he'll rain down boko haram on goodluck, Elrufai said fulani will revenge now or later if you touch them, the main sponsor was a commisdioner in borno state under Gov Ali Modu Sherriff
[/s] you keep running your mouth like a public tap by making baseless accusations, if hours arrested now and asked to present proves and evidences to back up this accusations of yours you will noe become dumb.
IPOB you guys need to get a life
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2020
I always try to grasp hold of tangible reason why the government would just decide to help those people. Which country be this self, the kind of care they can't give to a normal average law abiding citizen is what they are referring to ruthless terrorists.... You negotiate with terrorists, still the same government that forgive them when apprehended, what message are they even sending to them, that their grisly illicit acts are highly commendable?.....I just keep wondering if they would keep to the same measure if most of their children were the one being killed by the terrorists.

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by 9gerian: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2020
This sums it all up:

The common denominator and problem here is not even our military but PMB whose priority appears to be the welfare of the terrorists!

“This thing is hurting .They killed my husband in my presence , they killed my son. I’m left suffering with four young orphans. Till death, I will never forget that day.

” I was left with orphans, with no help or assistance .See how harsh life is today, someday we eat, another day we stay hungry. That is how we are suffering with the children.

“Look at the kind of care giving to the Boko Haram members. We that have suffered for 6 years now, we are not taken care of. But the repentant Boko Haram, truly government has not done justice here,’ she said.
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by kuuljay(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2020
Why should soldiers even be arresting bokoharam terrorist in the first place, waste every motherfucker in the battlefield
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by RTSC: 7:23am On Jul 30, 2020
If this is true, buhari should resign.
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Redhot111(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2020
Buhari is truly dull to have initiated that amnesty for those Boko Haram. They don't change. They are always terrorists. Anyway they could be his boys though

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by wingmanIII: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Some brain dead idiots still worship Buhari and support APC.
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by davillian(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2020
They should be made to face the consequences of their actions.....
Only those who surrenders and drop thier weapons should be forgiven
And any of them cought during the war should be hanged on the tree for their brothers to see
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by proeast(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2020
This government will certainly end up at the Hague. What nonsense!!
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by lottomkyes200: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2020
Is that one news you think Buhari and Buratai don't know what they are doing abi
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by chubinwa(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Superwave:
It is pitiful to note that you have practically lost sight to reality, beclouded with illusion and tribalism. Buhari is not here to better the lives of Nigerians, rather to cause more hardship. think bro
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Bekool(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2020
DonXavi:
[BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group —Senator Ali Ndume says on BBC

“They are like Kharajites. Many among those released have since ran away.They will never repent The government should know what to do about them.But not re introducing someone to you, who has killed your parent or your relations.”

“Haba. Not that he even apologized to you, he apologized to the government.His thinking was that government has failed,and that is why they are being pampered.

“This government’s programme is unacceptable to our people. The right thing is to stop it forthwith.

” If there is sincerity of purpose in this ,those in the IDP camps should be trained in various trades and vocation, so that they could start life again,” he said.

The BBC also featured a widow, who condemned the programme because Boko Haram insurgents killed her husband.

“This thing is hurting .They killed my husband in my presence , they killed my son. I’m left suffering with four young orphans. Till death, I will never forget that day.

” I was left with orphans, with no help or assistance .See how harsh life is today, someday we eat, another day we stay hungry. That is how we are suffering with the children.

“Look at the kind of care giving to the Boko Haram members. We that have suffered for 6 years now, we are not taken care of. But the repentant Boko Haram, truly government has not done justice here,’ she said.

Asked on how she was coping with life, the woman said all her remaining children were out of school.

“I am always washng, I do menial jobs to get N500 and take care of the children,” she said.

A male victim also told the BBC that Boko Haram insurgents killed their relations and chased them out of their home.

” They killed four of my close relations. In what capacity are we going to stay with them again?. Do we see them as human beings or animals? She asked.

” Or do they want us to meet them and take revenge? There will be a serious problem, ” he warned.

“They should go to Gwoza and Bama. Many of the repentant insurgents have rejoined the insurgency. There is nothing you can do to change a Boko Haram,” he said.

This is the change apc campaigned vigorously for in 2015 and gullible nigerians foolishly voted for them now see the outcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Has No Political Value To APC - Tinubu / Expanding The Frontiers Of Relations Between Nigeria And France / Man Never Landed On The Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.