Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Can You Marry Someone You Met Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone You Met Online (2246 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Johntemmy(m): 5:55am On Jul 30, 2020
Online dating is a blind dating in which you don't know who is who.
may be s/he is a thief, fraudster etc
may be s/he is a drug addicts,peddler or Baron,smoker etc
may be s/he is a drunker etc
may be s/he has one or two health issues or ailments etc
may na 14 years old small boy or jss 3 old girl with big stature and big yarsh and lots of packages they follow person yarn.
I can go on and on the list is endless with bad characters or behaviours behind the keyboards or camera.
inshort it's an avenue for most slay queens or gigolos to hoodwink their victims in the names of I will marry you.
am not saying real love can't be found on Internet just that it takes real people to disclose your identity to your partners you haven't met likewise to keep to your words and maintain your character during marriage without issue...
statistically most broken marriages today are caused by distance..also poverty,lack of understanding ..

Distance between partners either before marriage or after marriage.
for me I can in as much we going to live for a while before tie d knot just to study ourselves.
though that's doesn't guarantee that she is not going to misbehave if she want to cos marriage itself na black market...its a game of luck.

So let quickly settle this matter ..can...you...marry.. someone...you...met.. online.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Nackzy: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Sharp Sharp, are they not humans, Some our Sisters and brothers, some our Cousins, so why wouldn't i marry,

Please let me make an Appeal am seriously looking for someone to settle down with..if you're a graduate, then From a good home and not too poor home, please lets talk
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by popsy2(m): 6:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Ya
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Sammy07: 6:19am On Jul 30, 2020
Sure, tho NwanyiOgwashi is yet to accept.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2020
Sammy07:
Sure, tho NwanyiOgwashi is yet to accept.
Go and become ondo state governor first cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Sammy07: 6:54am On Jul 30, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Go and become ondo state governor first cheesy
Very soon, if you don't become evening newspaper by then
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by illicit(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2020
All d " serious relationships" I had online miraculously turns to hookups.

Local man is still shocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by catwalq(f): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Someone you met online is just "human" on SM, nothing different from the ones you meet offline. If they meet your criteria of a partner,what's wrong with giving it a shot?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by proclinician: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Sammy07:

Very soon, if you don't become evening newspaper by then
undecided
Hehehe
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by ImaIma1(f): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2020
To get to the point of marrying means that you have gotten to know the person. So it doesn't matter where you guys met.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Is there a different between them and the ones you meet physically
If she's all am looking for in a woman why not
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Dannyfan(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Anuoluwa1234
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Johntemmy(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2020
Nackzy:
Sharp Sharp, are they not humans, Some our Sisters and brothers, some our Cousins, so why wouldn't i marry,

Please let me make an Appeal am seriously looking for someone to settle down with..if you're a graduate, then From a good home and not too poor home, please lets talk

Does being a graduate make one a good wife?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Flamesinger: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
I have seen so many married people that met online. There is no need to be so worried about marrying someone that you meet online All you have to do is make sure that you know that person weel because people tend to hide who they are when they are online. Love is what really matters.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Kallantan: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
There is this thing that people believe that online dating never works but that is just the wrong way to view it. The only difference is that the first place you met was not face to face. It all matters on how you clicked and what you feel for each other.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by wevy(f): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
Where you meet doesn't count, cos you could meet liars and pretenders offline as well
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by fati2001(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
pple saying No.... but some of them can sex with someone they met online.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by SavageResponse(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2020
You can meet your spouse anywhere

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by osaro6: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2020
of cus YES ..some give you love without taken anything from you and never look down on you irrespective of who you are,what you do or otherwise.
All they dey need from you is L . O. V. E

PLS aNY SIMPLE BLACK GIRL OF AGE RANGE 21-24 SHOULD MESSAGE ME ON FBOOK @Triumphant osaro
Am from benin Buh now base in delta
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
When I reach that bridge...
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by merieam16(f): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sure, y nt.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Quality20(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Well love can be found everywhere, even some of those ladies who write on their profile things like"purely for hookups" can still turn out to be quality wife things. However i met a lady on badoo whom i told i want marriage and she asked me that " is it badoo im looking for a wife?"
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Johntemmy(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2020
Sammy07:
Very soon, if you don't become evening newspaper by then undecided
savage
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Ugaboy: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
merieam16:
Sure, y nt.I met my ex on twitter
u are already givin hope to live with
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by merieam16(f): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ugaboy:
u are already givin hope to live with
i dont understand
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by emmabucks: 12:23am On Aug 05, 2020
Meanwhile I’m married to someone I met on Facebook
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by obyrich(m): 6:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Quality20:
Well love can be found everywhere, even some of those ladies who write on their profile things like"purely for hookups" can still turn out to be quality wife things. However i met a lady on badoo whom i told i want marriage and she asked me that " is it badoo im looking for a wife?"
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Ugaboy: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2020
merieam16:
i dont understand
dont worry, someone is watching u in 3D
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Aabheaven(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Shit is getting real!!!!

Well depending on both parties involved and what they really want but most online stuff are mostly hookup and only few percentage are looking for something serious. It all boils down to the individuals intentions..

Make man back no de touch ground thrice a week. Legitly double your hustle....
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by merieam16(f): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2020
Ugaboy:
dont worry, someone is watching u in 3D
Lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend Actually A VIRGIN? / Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly / Man Seen Touching Lady B00b$ Under The Pretence Of Helping With Assignment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.