Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. (2426 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by sultaan(m): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wetin concern those abroad, we all get our Corona to deal with.
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by Piyke: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
kingreign:

I'm heading home from a days hustle tongue
When I get home, I'd spill the beans tongue

I am here.
Nice cluster apart from that evil TPMS light angry

I figure it will be nice beans

1 Like

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by Daviestunech(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pls someone to suggest a good battery for my car, I'm planning to get one tomorrow....

Moreover I stayed in lag
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by kingreign(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Daviestunech:
Pls someone to suggest a good battery for my car, I'm planning to get one tomorrow....

Moreover I stayed in lag

C'mon, stop derailing my thread joor! angry
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by diportivo: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Daviestunech:

Moreover I stayed in lag

too bad

if u were still staying in Lagos I for fit help u

it is well brother
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by 9icetoo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
kingreign:
[s]There's a transaction I carried out with Gazzuzz, and he did something which I want the world to know. Details later[/s].

Now the report in detail

1. 4 years ago, in Lagos, I was searching for a registered Kia Rio. All the samples I saw were terrible save for one who's interior, body and electrical were still okay but engine was having issues. I spoke to some mechanics to assist me replace the engine. They were either terrible in their response or I was not convenient with their response. I spoke to Gazzuzz, he gave me his words and condition which I found pleasing and easier. In less than 2days, he fixed the car and replace AC compressor and car was driven to Calabar in Cross River State. Car is still in use as we speak.

2. Last week, I was searching for the catalytic converter Bank 1 and Bank 2 of 2GR-FE for Lexus RX350. I searched all the spare parts market in Abuja. What I was seeing were either reworked types or types which would fail very soon. Time was running out, I saw one from a seller who quoted 280k for both and they were rusty and brownish. I decided, I rather kill myself than take such bad samples for such an expensive part.
I dialed various contacts in Ladipo but the price was still terrible till I remembered Gazzuzz had a 2GR-FE engine and transmission with Catalytic converter and harness he was going to sell off.
I dialed him and he sent me pictures of the catalytic converter. I was beyond pleased but scared of the price. I asked him with great trembling and humility "oga Sir, eskuse me sir, pls sir, what is the last price?", then he dropped the bomb shell, it was cheaper than the types I was seeing, but then again, he said because of you, I can further reduce the price by a factor of 12345. My joy knew no bounds. I sharply fired up my mumu bank app and sent the funds to him. 2days later the cats were facing me with my two korokoro eyes I saw and beheld for beauty of these cats cool
I installed them and I've driven 200+ miles yet no mumu catalytic converter below threshold faults any more! cheesy

Oga Gazzuzz, you're a great man, I thank you for keeping the standards high and also for your humility and humane nature. Bless you sir! cool
Heavenlybang, Nurey, searchin4luv, opusdei, weyreypey, Piyke, Eddee, etc
You forgot me.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by nakoks(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
kingreign:
[s]There's a transaction I carried out with Gazzuzz, and he did something which I want the world to know. Details later[/s].

Now the report in detail

1. 4 years ago, in Lagos, I was searching for a registered Kia Rio. All the samples I saw were terrible save for one who's interior, body and electrical were still okay but engine was having issues. I spoke to some mechanics to assist me replace the engine. They were either terrible in their response or I was not convenient with their response. I spoke to Gazzuzz, he gave me his words and condition which I found pleasing and easier. In less than 2days, he fixed the car and replace AC compressor and car was driven to Calabar in Cross River State. Car is still in use as we speak.

2. Last week, I was searching for the catalytic converter Bank 1 and Bank 2 of 2GR-FE for Lexus RX350. I searched all the spare parts market in Abuja. What I was seeing were either reworked types or types which would fail very soon. Time was running out, I saw one from a seller who quoted 280k for both and they were rusty and brownish. I decided, I rather kill myself than take such bad samples for such an expensive part.
I dialed various contacts in Ladipo but the price was still terrible till I remembered Gazzuzz had a 2GR-FE engine and transmission with Catalytic converter and harness he was going to sell off.
I dialed him and he sent me pictures of the catalytic converter. I was beyond pleased but scared of the price. I asked him with great trembling and humility "oga Sir, eskuse me sir, pls sir, what is the last price?", then he dropped the bomb shell, it was cheaper than the types I was seeing, but then again, he said because of you, I can further reduce the price by a factor of 12345. My joy knew no bounds. I sharply fired up my mumu bank app and sent the funds to him. 2days later the cats were facing me with my two korokoro eyes I saw and beheld for beauty of these cats cool
I installed them and I've driven 200+ miles yet no mumu catalytic converter below threshold faults any more! cheesy

Oga Gazzuzz, you're a great man, I thank you for keeping the standards high and also for your humility and humane nature. Bless you sir! cool
I recall the first incident four years ago,you came to my place to visit from gazzuz place.Well me i don't have anything to say about gazzuz till he gets me my bridgestone 225/50 r 16 tyres

1 Like

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by oride: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
9icetoo:

You forgot me.

We have been classified 'etc'.

Kingreign, thought you sold this RX already.
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by Ishilove: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Gazzuzz is a very nice person, as long as you are honest with him.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by sultaan(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
This is when you know those who have not been able to give their weekly testimony in church for a while grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by AutoElectNG: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Gazzuzz has been good to me.

He made one very public display of affection/kindness towards me when someone wanted to bring me down on these streets.

He privately offered to do another that I resisted. Someday he will come to appreciate why I said no to the second offer.

But I deeply appreciated both offers.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by oride: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
AutoElectNG:
Gazzuzz has been good to me.

He made one very public display of affection/kindness towards me when someone wanted to bring me down on these streets.

He privately offered to do another that I resisted. Someday he will come to appreciate why I said no to the second offer.

But I deeply appreciated both offers.

He really is a wonderful person.
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by kingreign(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2020
oride:

That was an RX330, this is an RX350.
Good morning Sir! smiley
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by Jagermeister(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2020
Gazzuzz kindness no get part 2... Manchi!

Las Las na range rover I go buy am.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by diportivo: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2020
nonsense thread undecided

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by double3(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2020
If uve done business with him before u would always wanto come back. Very straight forward gentleman. One of the most sincere auto Tech guys I've known.
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by valarinz: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2020
diportivo:

I see what you did there.
grin grin grin grin grin.

Besides, I don't get it sha, were people expecting gazzuzz to be a monster or what? Abi na the online trolls make them think say gazzuzz na bad person.

If he wasnt good at what he does, he wouldn't have come this far, it's quite evident.

We can fight very dirty here on NL, but offline I doubt most people here will be half as bad as it seems, including our resident multiple moniker king and the great wise man

cool
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by kingreign(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2020
valarinz:

I see what you did there.
grin grin grin grin grin.

Besides, I don't get it sha, were people expecting gazzuzz to be a monster or what? Abi na the online trolls make them think say gazzuzz na bad person.

If he wasnt good at what he does, he wouldn't have come this far, it's quite evident.

We can fight very dirty here on NL, but offline I doubt most people here will be half as bad as it seems, including our resident multiple moniker king and the great wise man

cool
I saw what you did there lol. smiley
How you dey bro?
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by kingreign(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2020
diportivo:
Jealousy tongue

I will soon write a report on how you banned me in that whatsapp group angry
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingreign:

Now the report in detail

Kingreign Baba! Thanks so much for the patronage.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by dannybrasky(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Kingreign Baba! Thanks so much for the patronage.
Gazzuzz do give away nar.
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by Presegs(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Gazzuzz is a good man but also has his quite bad sides which he should work on like seriously.

Kingreign

Are you the owner of the car or you helped someone to repair it in Abuja?

It is a question which you should answer or prove and not see it as jealousy.

If you see it as jealousy and respond thus, then you are only claiming the car as yours to fill your known blotted ego and low self esteem.
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
dannybrasky:

Gazzuzz do give away nar.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by dannybrasky(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by Toyosienna: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Baba we no want that jareee,no use bread pack our water soup oooo
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by mejai(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nice one!
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by 9icetoo(m): 1:50am On Aug 01, 2020
oride:

I refuse to be in etc.
God forbid. After all that has happened in 2020? Kingreign, oya put me with nurey and heavenlybang. smiley
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by 9icetoo(m): 1:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Presegs:
Gazzuzz is a good man but also has his quite bad sides which he should work on like seriously.

Kingreign

Are you the owner of the car or you helped someone to repair it in Abuja?

It is a question which you should answer or prove and not see it as jealousy.

If you see it as jealousy and respond thus, then you are only claiming the car as yours to fill your known blotted ego and low self esteem.
Bloated.
You are welcome.
At bolded, who doesn't?
But we like him that.
Oya bye.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by Presegs(m): 2:10am On Aug 01, 2020
9icetoo:

Bloated.
You are welcome.
At bolded, who doesn't?
But we like him that.
Oya bye.

I have my reason of using "blotted" in that context.

See the image attached! !!

Anyways, thanks buroda oni grammar grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Got My First Car - Any Advise For Me? / How Much Is Toyota Carina E? / IFE to Lagos a road map to great beginning ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.