Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video (30415 Views)

Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For / Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women / Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Pelaiye2703(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Werey re ooo
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Topmaike007(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
I don't have anything to say.. Maybe the guy below will say something nice if not insult
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Fisher007: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Women do not care about your struggles. They only wait at the finish line and bang the winners.

My brother from another mother. I see and hail you ooo.

Pure red pill Truth �.

12 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Ruggedniggaone: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
abeg who is the useless and senseless mod that keep pushing this useless OLOSHO topic to the front page everyday? when will stop making all useless and senseless people popular?
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
I will definitely smash but no way will I wife a woman with this kind of mentality even if I had all the money in the world.

Yes a man should take care of his woman but you demanding it like this, as if I came to this life to work for you and serve you, is a major turn off.

Olosho.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Hades2016(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Okuda:
This Toke na corporate Ashawo. Take it or leave it.
we know dis grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by OBku4(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
M
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
donstan18:
At 34, this lady is not married but busy feeding and depending on social media attention.

For how long will she continue like this?

She has bleached, done surgeries, filtered her pictures and even had to snap with pant alone on social media, yet no man to call hers.

Even with her back to back relationship video talks, yet nothing come out.

Las las, Na to come Nairaland come dey create threads on how to cook soup, that one fit work for am. cheesy cheesy grin

bad guy....na poco you dey talk about like dis so

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by InSanety: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
donstan18:
At 34, this lady is not married but busy feeding and depending on social media attention.

She has bleached, done surgeries, filtered her pictures and even had to snap with pant alone on social media, yet no man to call hers.

Las las, Na to come Nairaland come dey create threads on how to cook soup, that one fit work for am. cheesy cheesy grin

She has been married before, e no work out.

No dey look her like who never enter institution before, because e sure me die say you never marry too.

She no dey find husband, she don pass that stage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by czarr(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
When a woman has had many sexual relationships with different people and she looses the ability to pair bond with any man emotionally....that is when they begin to make serious financial and materialistic demands from men this is because they want to feel something even if it is not love at least the temporary happiness of a new car or expensive hand bag would give her a good feeling she can associate with the guy so she can convince herself she feels something for him.....a virgin woman even at age 30 who hasn't had her heart and vagina toyed with would not be materialistic and demanding from her significant other.

12 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by HantaVirus(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Only a foolish man would date a girl like Toke.... Someone with a plastic body, heavily maked-up face and tendencies for "hoeism"...

Bullshit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Farki: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Just when you think this woman is having sense she opens her tilapia lips and starts spewing trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by offset67(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
shut da f u c k up BITCH angry

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Poverty die die
poverty die die
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by czarr(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
OBku4:

Woman rapper/pu$$ nigga. That's what u sound like.

You are ignorant and that guy you quoted is not a pusssy niggar, you are!

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by mercy87(f): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
donstan18:

She don marry guy but e no work out.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Almunjid(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
How did she get famous dakun?
Famous because they said she's beautiful. I'm still looking for the beauty and I never see am. grin

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by OBku4(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
czarr:
You are ignorant and that guy you quoted is not a pusssy niggar, you are!
smh
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Gerrard59(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

You must be one of those exposing yourself to "red pill" content these days

But he's correct, the mere fact that women are hypergamous makes him correct.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by DexterousOne(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Gerrard59:

But he's correct, the mere fact that women are hypergamous makes him correct.

I did not say he is not correct

What I am saying is that he is exposing himself to red pill content out there

From the way a guy comments
I can tell
The words they use are predictable
Words like

"Hit the wall" (this one cracks me all the time grin grin)
"Pookie and Ray Ray"
"Chad and Tyrone"

Many words like that
What you then see is that the people who expose themselves a lot to these content begin to use these words subconsciously

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
donstan18:

She never understand
Time will tell
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by stayclearofme: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Very ugly lady with pancake face.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
donstan18:

LOL, this shade...
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Karlifate: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Reality 101:
tensazangetsu20:
Women do not care about your struggles. They only wait at the finish line and bang the winners.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Karlifate: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
InSanety:

She has been married before, e no work out.

No dey look her like who never enter institution before, because e sure me die say you never marry too.

She no dey find husband, she don pass that stage.
That is a (m) with a (f) moniker.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by InSanety: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Karlifate:

That is a (m) with a (f) moniker.

The message na for all genders. E no get limitation. I been no look the (f) sef, I see stan, reason say na man
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Karlifate: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Juanmike:
It's a shame no Shiloh 2021. She should wait until 2022 till then she go don enter menopause
She fit attend 'virtual' service.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
femivvita:
Free 5odds
Free 5odds daily 99.9% sure. WhatsApp 0_8_1_4_8_8_3_4_2_9_2
Person go still shun
Abi no be betting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Most Women Can't Squirt But I Can"- Bobrisky Claims / Damilola Adegbite Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.