Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video (30409 Views)

Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For / Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women / Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by jamace(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Okuda:
This Toke na corporate Ashawo. Take it or leave it.
Is she wealthy under or expired borehole?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by bukatyne(f): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Toke has made the 'Relazzz and let him take Kia of me' popular on IG.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Ategberoson(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
obonujoker:
I heard this woman stays at Ikorodu now... Is this true?? After she was evicted from banana island grin

ori e o pe, no respect for ikorodu people. big men stays here a lot, I urge you to visit estates here. the distance between the main Lagos here was the only barrier between ikorodu and inside Lagos

you people should quit talking down my area again

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by tardell007(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Who in the first place made these kind of stupid people famous?
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by xendra: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Amen! ooo
I pray the same prayer for myself.
I want " e don better" not all these yeye "e go better " boys who are always bitter about women, time wey dem go take go hustle dem go use am dey look for women Upandan and dey bash d ones wey no send dem. ctheeewww

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Employmenthub(f): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Okay

Are you unemployed or employed and seeking new opportunities or career transition?. Then The EmploymentHub group is where you should be.

EmploymentHub is primarily designed to serve meticulously Job applicants, teaching them critical Job readiness skills and also providing over 50 curated job vacancies on a daily basis from all 36 states

Employment hub has helped over 70 graduates get jobs through consistent job listings,
Career articles and materials, training sessions organized unemployed persons in their career journey.

We also offer a wide range of services such
Resume/CV writing: we make a professional resume' to tell your career story to recruiters and automatically make you their target.
Training.
Career coaching
Interview Prep
linked to Optimization
Recruitment to the Onboarding process.

For enquiries call EH 0.8.0.8.0.7.5.6.7.0.1
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by obonujoker(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ategberoson:

ori e o pe, no respect for ikorodu people. big men stays here a lot, I urge you to visit estates here. the distance between the main Lagos here was the only barrier between ikorodu and inside Lagos

Lol... Where for Ikorodu bro... Isawo, Agric , Ogolonto, itamaga, Maya, elepe, gberigbe, Odogunyan grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by sterlingD(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
EngineerBode:
She is now homeless. No more Banana Island house. Now she is looking for another old man to sponsor her Instagram show off
Toke was one of those ladies shouting Independent women online. She will be posting how she does not need a man. She will post designer bags and say hard work pays. She posted a new range rover sport and said men are worthless because she bought herself a new SUV via hard work.
Later, we all found out that it was one old man who was funding her, including the range rover, the designers, everything. Festus Fadeyi of Pan Ocean who owes Skye bank N240bn. AMCON has seized his properties including the house in banana island Toke lives. Now that Festus Fadeyi is not sponsoring her anymore, she is trying to attract another senseless old man.

donstan18:
At 34, this lady is not married but busy feeding and depending on social media attention.
For how long will she continue like this?
She has bleached, done surgeries, filtered her pictures and even had to snap with pant alone on social media, yet no man to call hers.
Even with her back to back relationship video talks, yet nothing come out.
Las las, Na to come Nairaland come dey create threads on how to cook soup, that one fit work for am. cheesy cheesy grin
Someone please tell Toke Makinwa to get a life. She should stop disturbing us with her tantrum and mood swing

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by ObaKlaz: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
O'n pariwo bii Tekno, o'n ko Pana,

O fe je rich sugardaddy banana

Chief Fadeyi t'o ti pon, t'o ti kana,

Won ti le Toke kuro ni Island of Banana

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by wonlasewonimi: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
She wants another boo to add to her collection of eleriboos. Festus Fadeyi dey greet you from gbese avenue!
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by bejeria101(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
See her cassava soundtrack mouth.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Simbrixton(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ategberoson:

oshe omo iya
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Simbrixton(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol... Where for Ikorodu bro... Isawo, Agric , Ogolonto, itamaga, Maya, elepe, gberigbe, Odogunyan grin
still better than ikotun
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Charly68: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
I think Toks will have to relocate to P/H to catch one of the NDDC yam eaters..they still have plenty cash to spend on women ..

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by OneMillionBoys(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
xendra:
Amen! ooo
I pray the same prayer for myself.
I want " e don better" not all these yeye "e go better " boys who are always bitter about women, time wey dem go take go hustle dem go use am dey look for women Upandan and dey bash d ones wey no send dem. ctheeewww

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by ibkonekt(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Well this is what it is....all women are like that

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by LordofNaija: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
obonujoker:
I heard this woman stays at Ikorodu now... Is this true?? After she was evicted from banana island grin
1room selfcon for ikorodu oo
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by AsawanaDgreat: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
If this woman don dey talk like this, her money don dey finish be that. Ashi
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by fredoooooo: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Werey Alaso
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by RexTramadol1: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
So far you also want to be taken care of in your dreams, oloshi oniranu odoko ni iwo naa

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Daygee1978(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin : shocked grin
Okuda:
This Toke na corporate Ashawo. Take it or leave it.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by TemmyT002(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
My sweetheart. May you find the man of your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by 6digitscomrade: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
donbachi:
But ur own dream is to have a wealthy man as husband,dat can afford to give u a good life...my sister,u too na dreamer.wake up..."oloshi ma ni e".
omo ale jati jati gan gan niii with expired refurbished toto and a face filled with Mary Kay and glnd products .. person wey dog don lick shame comot her eyes now she’s completely without shame..Dog!!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ubunja is right. Most women of nowadays are prostitute..

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by melodyogonna(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
How did she get famous dakun?
Something I can never understand
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by asanwafo: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
I won't sleep with this one even for free
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Yankee101: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
sugar baby that a 90 year old man with money and 20 year old boy with money can fvck

Make your own good money and not pvssy money then come and give advise

Until then I know I can fvck you with my money so shut up
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
donstan18:
At 34, this lady is not married but busy feeding and depending on social media attention.

For how long will she continue like this?

She has bleached, done surgeries, filtered her pictures and even had to snap with pant alone on social media, yet no man to call hers.

Even with her back to back relationship video talks, yet nothing come out.

Las las, Na to come Nairaland come dey create threads on how to cook soup, that one fit work for am. cheesy cheesy grin

LOL you're the most honest person in the world. Please marry her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) / Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Damilola Adegbite Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.