Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video (30546 Views)

Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For / Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women / Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Chessg(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by j1mmy: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
I will not like to sleep with women with wig and fake hair.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by RPG2020(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mummy Calm down
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Dreyton36: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
She's pained, who go loose house to government and still remain happy
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Ategberoson(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol... Where for Ikorodu bro... Isawo, Agric , Ogolonto, itamaga, Maya, elepe, gberigbe, Odogunyan grin

are those the only ikorodu you know? you need to stepped out to know what's on ground at ikorodu omoyi
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Coldfeets: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
donstan18:
At 34, this lady is not married but busy feeding and depending on social media attention.

For how long will she continue like this?

She has bleached, done surgeries, filtered her pictures and even had to snap with pant alone on social media, yet no man to call hers.

Even with her back to back relationship video talks, yet nothing come out.

Las las, Na to come Nairaland come dey create threads on how to cook soup, that one fit work for am. cheesy cheesy grin

You have finished the old bitch totally.

I don't just know what gives the old cargo the idea that she is still a hot cake.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by roundman: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Depression go later finish this one,na suicide go end an,a woman at thirty plus still talking as if she's one eighteen year old...is a pity.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by roundman: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Coldfeets:

I don't just know what gives the old cargo the idea that she is still a hot cake.
She nor well.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by jUeLiZ: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
she just want to relax for a wealthy man to take care of her..I hate this woman
no no no wait, what is the meaning of all this
@34 she's still craving for a wealthy man,,
las las na baby mama she go become
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by jUeLiZ: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Coldfeets:

hahahhaha, ..she's yet to wake up
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by alexsoftwork(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Women do not care about your struggles. They only wait at the finish line and bang the winners.

Omo na mad quote be this one ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by zudozz: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
This ones no be anybody..but some people go dey make them feel important.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by mentored: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
donstan18:
At 34, this lady is not married but busy feeding and depending on social media attention.

She has bleached, done surgeries, filtered her pictures and even had to snap with pant alone on social media, yet no man to call hers.

Las las, Na to come Nairaland come dey create threads on how to cook soup, that one fit work for am. cheesy cheesy grin

Igbara wicked walai

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by romeorailss: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Just a method of making money off we all . Create a very controversial video as a celebrity and get millions of views and then cash out from youtube n the likes wink

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Zedoo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nobody cares
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
donstan18:

She divorced her husband, she was once married.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mo3891:
This toke Na crazy bitch and she is unapologetic, she just told broke guys to stay off but I bet they won't respect her wishes and still enter her DM
Bad guy
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Pegi23(f): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Well to my honest opinion. What she said isn't bad. I mean gosh. A lot of guys are good digger,sliver digger,sheet digger ..name them

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by ashawopikin(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Milf
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
supremenews:

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/07/toke-makinwa-blasts-men-who-expect-her.html

I don't care about her Chantalans words, my problem why will people always use God, Christ, Holy spirit to seal thier rubbish talks. she's acting the holy spirit for guide. grin does she has the holy spirit? don't qoute me and not trying to bashed her but if she does her words, attitude, action will speak. I guess she was the one that said marriage should be term an agreement after 1O years. I bet she spoke that and didn't invite the holy spirit.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Priam: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
donstan18:

I see what you did here. You just use one post dey throw jabs to different people.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by LINTUNE(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
EngineerBode:
She is now homeless. No more Banana Island house. Now she is looking for another old man to sponsor her Instagram show off

I know a G-guy that has smashed this Toke. He does online dating on dating sites like Bit Mistress. A white lady he met on Bit Mistress paid him over N10m. It was this money he used to take Toke shopping till he smashed the puna
just say u want us to visit the site, u dont have to lie, no one is a kid here ok, u just need traffic in ur site, thats why uve been advertising it in most threads..
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by LINTUNE(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
donstan18:

oga wetin poco do u na, answer me..i no like wetin u de do o angry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
EngineerBode:
She is now homeless. No more Banana Island house. Now she is looking for another old man to sponsor her Instagram show off

I know a G-guy that has smashed this Toke. He does online dating on dating sites like Bit Mistress. A white lady he met on Bit Mistress paid him over N10m. It was this money he used to take Toke shopping till he smashed the puna
tell me more
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
bukatyne:
Toke has made the 'Relazzz and let him take Kia of me' popular on IG.

Toke or Mercy Lambo?
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by COMPAQ(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Indirectly marketing herself it seems!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by COMPAQ(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Looking at her face from the videos convinced me that she isn’t really that pretty. We shouldn’t be fooled by the touched up, glammed up, slimmed up version of her we see in photos. Her facial structure in this video isn’t quite as good as in still pictures, meaning it’s touched up.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by yuswrld20(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Okuda:
This Toke na corporate Ashawo. Take it or leave it.
not cooperate but educated
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by Ryan03(f): 3:36am On Jul 31, 2020
EngineerBode:

abeg leave matter, if not that i am a guy, in this hard economy, take me out the 2m and i will smash wella so i dont see any thing disgraceful here o
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by sweetrace(f): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2020
donbachi:
But ur own dream is to have a wealthy man as husband,dat can afford to give u a good life...my sister,u too na dreamer.wake up..."oloshi ma ni e".

Her dreams will come to fruition.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video by sweetrace(f): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2020
donstan18:

She works!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bidemi Kosoko Shares Throwback Photo / TAMPAN Suspends Yomi Fabiyi Indefinitely Over Oko Iyabo Movie / Throwback To When Leo Warned Nina That Miracle Will Choose Money Over Her (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.