Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark (24912 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. / My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka / 2022: Salah Voted Player's Player Of The Year,ronaldo Makes PFA Team Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by goshee: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mateen1000:
4 goals and 2 assists in 35 games??

Anywayz, Congrats to him.....
Ngolo Kate as a midfielder won not just Leicester city player of the year but EPL player of the year scoring zero goal and making almost no assist. envy no go allow you know football
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Kamanuozuzu: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
DICKstractor:
Nigerians making wave every where

Igbos*
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mateen1000:

Na Midfielder.

How many goals have Mikel Obi scored throughout his contact in Chelsea?
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Mateen1000: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
goshee:
Ngolo Kate as a midfielder won not just Leicester city player of the year but EPL player of the year scoring zero goal and making almost no assist. envy no go allow you know football
People like you comes up with fake stats, and still brag abt it confidently, Even telling me i no sabi football, lol

Kante had 1 goal and 4 assists
And Mahrez was the Leicester city player of the year also Mahrez won the epl player of the year NOT Kante, Tnk U
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by CheedyJ(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
AmuRubber:

He's a midfielder, not a striker.
Unless he’s defensive midfielder else, that’s a poor return in 35 matches.. let’s be sincere
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by robosky02(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
FrMbaka:

Na Midfielder.

How many goals have Mikel Obi scored throughout his contact in Chelsea?

Abeg ask them
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by guychidile: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
continue to soar
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by AmuRubber(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
ajl:

I tire for people wey no sabi football wondering how someone with 4 goals and 2 assist can win such award. Them think say na only strikers dey for field.

Abeg, no mind dem.
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Lekan239(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mateen1000:

how many goal did kante scored when he won EPL best player?
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Henrypraise: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
EngineerBode:
I am happy for him. Denmark is one beautiful country to live

have u lived there? what are d opportunities it presents how is easy is the visa et all I would like a chat if u can
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by bigcasava1(m): 1:19am On Jul 31, 2020
Igbo Amaka. Good one boy
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by nograv: 4:50am On Jul 31, 2020
EngineerBode:

You people should shut up. They hate black people yet they gave a black person MVP of the season. The truth is that blacks are their own problem. They think they are the centre of the world. They think everyone is concerned about them. You go overseas, commit crime, you are punished then scream racism. Park well jor

mumu, so one token is allowed to win an award in foortball?? That means Denmark is ok??

I would suggest you watch a few youtube videos on Danish racism.. Foreigners herded into Ghettos, denied jobs, mistreated by the police and treated like second class citizens over multiple generations.

You are one of those Nigerians who think anywhere populated with Whites is the promised land. Even if they treat you like crap you will still be jubilating clown..

Btw perhaps you can tell the family whose black son was killed by neo-nazis in Denmark just this month after completing his engineering degree, how they should be grateful to live in Denmark..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53447919
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 31, 2020
einsteine:

They have a cooperation agreement.

Alright. I thought as much
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2020
centpado:

Yes it is , Ebedei fc is owned by Churchill Oliseh , Sunday Oliseh senior bro

OK. Good one from him. It's another gateway for Nigerian players to Europe
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by BIA3: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
priestmind:

U Sure?
Na shit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) / Raymond Ekevwo Is Africa’s Fastest Man / What EVERY Premier League Club Wants Before January Transfer Window Closes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.